What's new

Buying Scientology Items

So it looks like 2 of my posts in this thread were lost a couple of years ago when the forum had some troubles. If you check eBay now, it is still mostly SCN books and lectures for sale, with a few over-priced meters and exes selling their memoirs of their time "in".

(I'm not sure the world will ever need LRH's words on titanium plates in those bomb-proof vaults -- they conned so many people into over-paying for LRH's books and lectures, they will be circulating out there forever.)

You may have to monitor eBay for quite a while to see much exotica -- I've got the "Patron With Honors" plaque, a 10-foot vinyl banner that says "Portland Dianetics.org" and around 80 copies of LRH's "Road to Freedom" CD in one big box. And some old guy's "Scientology Passport" (I can't believe he actually took the "LRH Car School" course, but he did). And I've collected a couple of IAS patches that you might put on a jacket. And an old Mark 5 meter, needing repair (I have soldering equipment that can do the job).

You can still get odd Scientology items, but it will take a while to accumulate them. And the items you really want (like an LRH bust) might never become available.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And some old guy's "Scientology Passport" (I can't believe he actually took the "LRH Car School" course, but he did).
Was that ever released to public? I sup'd a few SO people on that, but from memory almost everyone was forced to do it because driving was part of their post duties. One person did it for fun, for want of better words.

Paul

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Is there an LRH Anal Cleansing Course?

You know what with the TP issues that Scn has, I thought there might be some tech I don't know about...

In some parts of the world all you need is a cup of water and the correct hand. Maybe Ron had found some ancient tech in his youthful explorations.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
My hunt for Scientology items didn't go so well...

3cc4e7f0370401378f31005056a9545d

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
All most everyone I know "dumped their shit" the moment they hit freedom. OR the held onto books & e-meter for a time... then dumped them. Nothing you want sitting around your cave... if you are this "into" it stand on a street corner across the street from one of the orgs with a sign

"Will pay good money for Sciobot shit"

You should get more shit than you know what to do with.

Bob R

Patron
Time to throw a post in here. I was wondering if anyone has/knows of someone who is selling a Scientology passport?

Thanks

Bob R

Patron
Target 2 is the planet Hubbard said we would all go on to and "clear that one." Sometimes it is joked here that Hubbard has gone there to continue his research.

Paul
Funny. I did know that it was supposed to be used in the next "lifetime" but I had never heard of Target II.

In any event, if anyone has one, knows someone who has one, knows where one could find one, give me a shout. Just find it to be an interesting piece of history. Dulloldfart we actually spoke about them before via PM sometime in the last year, but my old account when up in flames with the recent purge. Nice to speak to you again.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Funny. I did know that it was supposed to be used in the next "lifetime" but I had never heard of Target II.

In any event, if anyone has one, knows someone who has one, knows where one could find one, give me a shout. Just find it to be an interesting piece of history. Dulloldfart we actually spoke about them before via PM sometime in the last year, but my old account when up in flames with the recent purge. Nice to speak to you again.
Well, I know so little about it that I don't really know if it's Target II or Target 2. Either way the reason they exist in nonsensical - not that that should deter you from owning one if that is what you want.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

My bad :sorry2:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Yeah I just think it's a really cool artifact. Have only seen a couple floating but I haven't given up hope yet.
I've got an ECDL (European Computer Driving License) that I got at college, I'll sell you that if you're interested. :biggrin:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I've got a vintage 1990 Victorian Motorbike Learners permit I'm willing to sell. Name your price Bob! :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've probably still got that PM, @Bob R. I just checked and my repository goes back to 2016. I don't treasure them or anything: I just wait until the board software tells me I'm running out of space then I simply delete the lot and start again from zero.

Paul