C/O OSA EUS Arnon Harari

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by dr3k, Jan 27, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. dr3k

dr3k Patron with Honors

Does anyone know what ever happened to C/O OSA EUS Arnon Harari him and his wife disappeared after 1983 and I don't think anyone has ever seen either of them again (AFAIK).

2. dexter gelfand

dexter gelfand Patron Meritorious

Arnon Harari

Wow, there's a name I hadn't heard in decades! I do remember Arnon from when I was NY Org Lead HGC auditor, but I don't know where he went. Tim Skog posts on ESMB, he was in the GO in New York about the same time, so he may know.

Love, Dex

3. Arnon is in Israel now his daughter Talia is doing something out in Los Angeles I think. Interestingly enough, Michael Lashaway is now out.

4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Wow, all this interest in CLO EUS people lately, this is great!

And thanks for the info, NQS, look forward to hearing YOUR story soon! :)

5. Saved by the Bay

Saved by the Bay New Member

I heard from his exwife at a Long Island Jazz restaurant on Oct 3rd 2014 that Arnon is remarried and living in Brazil and doing well. His ex-wife is Jeannie Marino.

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thanks. From Israel to Brazil... I gather that his current wife must be Brazilian ;P.

Is he still in Scientology, and working for OSA? His daughter Talia is, at last report, an active scientologist.

7. RodKeller8008

RodKeller8008 Patron

From Facebook, it appears he is still in.

https://www.facebook.com/arnon.harari?fref=ts

8. I used to clean their room when they were married and then had Talia.........I was just a kid and would find Condoms and all kinds of sex stuff strewn all over the room.............they knew a little kid would be cleaning their room, but left it all about anyhow...

9. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I hope you are talking about unused condoms...

10. yes..unused and every kind of sex jelly and toy imaginably..quite an education for a prebubescent young child...I think they might have smoked pot as well...they were always heavily burning incense constantly...just ewwwwwwwwwww