What's new

C/Sing PTPs about Relationship Breakups

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
Hey there, everyone!

I'm just wondering if any "squirrels" have created or adjusted one of LRH's remedies for PTPs for different situations - like a relationship breakup, for example.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hey there, everyone!

I'm just wondering if any "squirrels" have created or adjusted one of LRH's remedies for PTPs for different situations - like a relationship breakup, for example.

Lol! I sincerely hope not, most here live in the real world these days where normal problems are not temporarily solved by clutching at two tin cans with a paid wannabe therapist, one of tubs hubbards silly lists and an e-meter.

Some things just have to be felt, accepted and allowed to dissipate with time or by chatting with a trusted friend, it's true character building stuff!

:biggrin:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey there, everyone!

Don't you know there is a whole set of tech specifically for marriage/relationship handling?

But, like most of their tech, it doesn't work. For examples see the marriages of Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Someone rang?

I don't do individual C/Sing. My general PaulsRobot3 C/S is to simply take charge off the area using whatever works (from my vast array of different modules there -- vast I tell you, vast!) at the time you're in session.

Paul

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Roflcopters!

Yeah throw heber in there for famous failed Scientology relationships, Tommy couldn't find his own wife so he stole one... Who else, probably half the people that escaped left a spouse inside? Scientology is a messy train wreck in that area

pro tip: don't take advice on relationships from a guy who abandoned his first wife, disowned the 2nd which was also bigamy, and sent the third to jail! Wtf

Make up your own process it's bound to be better

You can rebound that's a fast solution, pull your head out of your butt? Everyone gets their heart broken... watch some movies about relationships, get drunk with friends, order pizza, join dating websites

Read a book by someone that doesn't charge donations by the hour?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
For examples see the marriages of Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard.

Oh, those were easy: just label them SPs and dump 'em! "Big Beings" always have SPs trying to bring them down, dontcha know, so label-and-dump is the only way!