Calling all Exes

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Oct 29, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I agree. Scientology's real golden era was the mid to late sixties when Aussies, South Africans, Americans, French, Dutch and a host of other nationalities were flocking to Saint Hill in vast numbers.

In those days there was no Internet. These days a quick glance through Google's first couple of articles will give any sensible person pause for thought before getting involved, and that's assuming they haven't seen any of the documentaries like Theroux's for example.

Naah, Scientology's terminally fucked my feathered friend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

I think the Scientology Idle Morgues are going to be the Christian Science Reading Rooms of the 21st century.

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron with Honors

Yeah, it will be the inactives mostly.

But if there is real substantial change going on many of inactives might be very interested in being part of the changes

Exes, as you say are mostly done with it.

Although I learned loads from my experience which I still use and will not renounce dianetics and refuse to condemn one of the most enigmatic and controversial pirate/sages to appear on the stage of history I am an EX!!!

DAMMIT!

Get this through your skulls people...

THE BLOODY FUCKKKIN" BARSTIDS ARE GUILTY OF THE WRONGFUL DEATH OF MY FIRST BORN SON!!!!!!

And I never really was a scilon in the first place. I read up on Hubbard and the church before I started and I knew there were some real problems. I was still intrigued by the IDEAS!!! and still am.

So...

I held onto my basic Judeochristian beliefs and standards for ethical conduct and walked a tightrope and did Muhammed Ali's rope-a-dope when something cultish was asked of me and as I more or less expected when I started eventually I got my ass shot off in a Flag Mission/G.O. whacked bullshit foofaraw.

BUT WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Let's be ahead of the curve here!

The DM regime is looking VERY VERY shaky; I'm convinced it's about to topple.

We will have a BRIEF window of opportunity to force many reconnections.

I got two more sons I haven't seen since 1980.

I love them dearly and hope to see them again before I die

Many many Exes "have a horse in the race" as the saying goes.

Let's all wake up and smell the mocha double latte frappucino

And think things through and talk them out...

4. Clay Pigeon

Coreyden said if Scientology ever had a golden age it was in the Fifties

5. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I'd be more inclined to take your statement seriously if you'd at least managed to get his name right.

Just because he is supposed to have said it doesn't necessarily make it a fact.

6. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

And Scientology's goldenrod age was in the 70s and since.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Hell would have frozen over solid before I'd set foot in any scn facility.

few times I'd ever say never, but, this one time I'd have to say never.

Why ? That shit (called scn) doesn't work.

Any person who wants help can find infinitely more help in a fortune cookie than all of scn has to offer.

real help is available from a multitude of places at a fraction of what the religion of scn charges.

A religion that charges ? Oh, now you are catching on to the scam !

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. Clay Pigeon

Of course it doesn't Gizmo

In fact I was in during the period you mention and things really groovy. Maybe the Apollo was doing a remake of "Billy Budd" but at FCDC the Academy filled and a second room added. It filled and a third filled as well and over in the HGC I walked in one Saturday morning to find FIFTY(!) paid twelve and a half hour intensives on the board. With just staff pay the old lady and I maintained a cozy, spacious, sunny modern two room apartment with full bath complete with toilet paper.

But Killer Bent probably didn't just pull his opinion out of his hat and LOVE to hear the stories of the Founding Scummytogglers.