Canberra Org

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Outethicsofficer, Jul 24, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi fellow ESMBers, please would you follow this link, Canberra Org ED Nick Broadhurst has created a web site, they have linked it to this site,

http://www.brownbook.net/business/31261085/church-of-scientology-of-canberra

I have signed up and posted a review, I would appreciate ESMBers logging in and doing the same. I am sure you will have a few comments:eyeroll:

As you will see I have nothing on posting in my own name, you will see a photo of me there too, look at what scientology has done for me::bigcry:

2. ttamaad

ttamaad Silver Meritorious Patron

yep, all done

good to see a few are doing the same

3. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

He he he - my contribution's there too.:D

4. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

You guys are great

Shit! What a hoot, if this is all we get it will be enough:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scooter, I agree about the guys still there, they could be here having so much more fun:dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for posting to the site:D
    James

PS. What did you think of the recent photo? you can be brutally honest!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  5. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow it's all happening for Canberra Org... fantastic... may the God look favourably on us for putting the truth out there....

OEO you are such a devil... obviously the dwindling spiral has not set in.. you go GF....

Scooter and Feral, been on the brownbook.net website and I love ya work... couldn't have said it better meself...:happydance:

All jokes aside... we have all put the hard yards in over many years and a lot of resources have been used and for what ... life can only get better for all of us since our departure from the ??**n the church and putting the truth out there....

Love you all ... you are my true friends
    Happy Days
    :dance3:

6. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Ah crikey - I don't do that well with new puter stuff! :grouch: I came up as anon :eyeroll: , but I did have my name at the bottom though. Then I couldn't figure out how to bloody well edit the thing - Doesn't matter though, I suppose!

Hey James, thanks for letting us know about the site! I think the guy in the pic looks like one hell of a cool dude, but I can't say that he looks like the young James I knew! - Can't say that any of us look like we did 15 years ago though (bloody big difference between 35 and 50, that's for sure! :giggle:)

Looking forward to catching up with you and Liz IRL, Matey - When we do that, I'm sure that after 5 mins we'll look just the same as we always did! :coolwink:

7. scooter

Hmmm, photo = garden gnome x Rex Hunt?:D

I wouldn't have recognized you, especially in the hat my friend.

But then again I have trouble seeing at the best of times these days and it's gotten a bit better since becoming cult-less but I still need glasses.

Looking forward to catching up with you and Liz "in the flesh' sometime tho' - I'll be able to see then.:thumbsup:

8. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Mewahaha! LMAO!

I beat you blokes, put my post up there and kept quiet!

I was wondering if any one in the cult would ever notice and pull down my SPness.

What a lark!

I wonder what Captain Fantastic's going to say when he finds all these comments buggering up his dissem line!

Poor mug!:)

9. scooter

I'd say we'll know in 48 hours seeing how closely OSA monitor the board.:D

10. Nurse Pinch

Nurse Pinch Patron with Honors

Actually you hit on an interesting point here (in bold), you see, there is a corollary to being an SP. Per LRH we are stuck on the track someplace; therefore, there is no dwindling spiral for us. :happydance:

Just another advantage to being suppressive. :)

Pinchy.

11. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

Um, well, Jim, uh, mmmm, it's about the hat........:no:

12. Feral

Feral Rogue male

That's not a hat!:)

13. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

14. Lohan2008

LOL

LOL; you can edit their business tag..... :duh:

15. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

OMG! How long can they have that buisness page up with all the comments that just cut the crap out of the ACT Org:omg: I am guessing it will have to be taken down pretty soon as its now turned into a big warning to keep the fck away:clap: :clap: :clap:

16. Lohan2008

9am sunday

Still there :giggle:

17. Feral

Feral Rogue male

LOL, I was wondering when I got up today. :)

18. ttamaad

ttamaad Silver Meritorious Patron

I see a few reviews have been removed.... might have to put up a new one

19. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I would guess that the business owner, the person paying $22 a year to "own" the spot, has the choice of removing reviews he doesn't like, just like on YouTube.

Paul

20. Lohan2008

Edit?

Do we continue to "edit" the site ??