Canberra Org

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Outethicsofficer, Jul 24, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Kim could be sent on Garrison to ACT Org... but really the org is a non event, maybe the cult would consider shutting it down.... now that would be something to celebrate :biggrin:

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

A non-existent Org warrants non-existent CO? :biggrin:

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

I've said this before...it's a death sentence coming to Canberra to run that, that, that...tin shack. It's a long slow painful death. It would not matter what they did in Canberra only the very stupid would have anything to do with the C of S here.

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

5. Outethicsofficer

That's if the phone bill is paid and they have a connection...

6. Happy Days

Maybe OEO and I need to make a short trip to the morgue to see what the haps is :biggrin: seeing peeps are on a death sentence and all...:coolwink:

7. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Ability Magazine Issue 400 - The magazine of Canberra Org

[​IMG]

The mag is just generic worldwide scn promo spam, the ONLY section that is relevant to Canberra is shown below:

[​IMG]

8. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

A followup on the massive TWTH campaign in Canberra mentioned in this thread.

From The Auditor AOSH ANZO 356 (2012):

[​IMG]

OMG I cannot believe how much shit is in such a small article! Seriously, wow.

9. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

It's amazing to me that the fabulously successful TWTH campaign in the top end has been utterly and completely missed by the mainstream media. :biggrin:

10. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

The Way To Happiness campaign has stopped murders and increased coffee sales!!! How could the media ignore such an achievement?!

11. Outethicsofficer

This seems to me to be an old article...as usual the C of S drops time from their articles as it does from their mags...I guess that way the news is always fresh!

I found no mention of these 'miracles' in articles related to 'Action for Alice' going back to 2011, this was after a quick google search.

If the success they talk of in the document really happened then someone better go tell the community in Alice Springs:

Link:
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/destroyed-in-alice/story-fn59niix-1226008040782

12. Happy Days

Looks like they have NT and ACT handle ..... we can all breath and relax cause the Government's uptone. :roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical:

Someone should have told the government that they are uptone and not uptight :biggrin: cause Julia Gillard has had a sh*t load of problems with her leadership and all.... or maybe the uptoneness didn't penetrate the walls of parliament house...

13. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

OMFG! The Way to Happiness cures alcoholism, prostitution and crime itself?! Who knew?! Somebody should tell everybody! It's true!! Why are you all laughing??

14. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Seriously, though, it bothers me that Scientologists are exploiting Aboriginal people like that. I mean they exploit everybody, but those people have been through enough.

15. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

If it makes you feel any better, they probably never went.

I remember looking into this 2 years ago. They keep regurgitating this story every year or so. Maybe they did a photo shoot where they handed out some books many years ago. Maybe they downloaded the photos and never went.

They don't have enough staff for a project like this. They don't have enough money. It would be unwise in these days of 'great expansion' to give 'employees/volunteers' an SUV, cash, to see a wonderful new part of the world. Some would blow.

16. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Yeah, that does make me feel better, Racecar. Thanks!

17. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

It was late 2010...
    They promoted a dangerous 'detox' cocktail to people with possible liver damage:
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/sci...h-killer-therapy/story-e6frg12c-1225957103848

and
    http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/11/23/196211_opinion.html

And Robert Doyle, Lord Mayor of Melbourne, praised these dangerous activities to please his scientologist friend Kate Ceberano:
    http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2011/s3126125.htm

18. Nurse Pinch

Nurse Pinch Patron with Honors

From the article ..."[per population ratio]"...

Nice to see Study Tech is still producing miracles.

Love,
    Pinchy

19. Happy Days

OEO and I strolled by the Canberra Org on Sunday, and there was no activity just a door open.... surprisingly there was no tumble weeds blowing by :biggrin:

You know what I LOVE about Scientology is its ZERO influence, activity and presence here and in the rest of Australia.... how it keeps going is beyond me ... its endurance is incredible .... however there's no accounting for stupidity :roflmao::roflmao:

20. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I once talked to a young Lady online that did some protesting back in the day, seems it went belly up their quikly regarding the org, seems it can't recover. Well done.