What's new

Cave-in attempt from the Failbots

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
Mystery is solved, for me. You people are godsends. This girl is very, very sick. I won't go into it, but Carmel, you were dead right. People had warned me. People who know her and love her had warned me. Now I'm wrestling with going to the police, or telling her father, or what. She definitely pissed me off with this crap. Luckily for her, I'm more concerned with her mental health than with revenge.

Suffice it to say, young lady, the gig is fucking up.

Jesus. Watch your back, then. Literally. :nervous: That would actually freak me out slightly more than if it was OSA, I think. Narragansett is so beautiful--you'd think she would just want to go to the beach instead of writing Letters Full O' Crazy. :confused2:

The the email sender is an arsehole (excuse the language). and that is all there is to it.
Do not let he/she/them cower you. They have no guts and hide and complain as they are gutless shadows.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
UM, I think you should file a police report on this with full copies of what she sent and the IP info. This is for your own protection. She may make other allegations.

Div6

Crusader
Well as long as we're all eating copy-pasta, check out this email from someone who I can't say who but you might know because you're smart and shit:

"Are you trying to say that I don't know what I'm talking about? Trying to tell me that I'm wrong, again? Nobody knows anything but you, right?

I've been dealing with OSA and OSA operatives trolls for 6 years and I've seen it all You know for 100% certain as to whether its a troll or a person with a strong opinion?

You don't know for sure who's behind those comments, and I know them when I see them and read their DA crap of a critics, your new to this. Your just a newbie. The church knows about youtube and they have people monitoring it just like the Orgs and ARS. You know how they are about criticism. They are aware of all sources of criticism.

Your friend "entubulatedCapital" is a smart guy but he's just a kid. He's only 23. He really doesn't know what he's dealing with, oh I'm sure he thinks he does. And being on staff doesn't really show what OSA is all about until you start attacking the church. Remember, you just started, you haven't seen everything yet they are going to do to stop you yet or even anything yet. It's not over for you brian, it's just beginning. You haven't won the war, maybe just a battle or two.

You have been doing this for grand total 2 months and yet you know all thats going on.
Can tell me what's what with a snap, right? Let me tell you something, you don't know dick about dick when it comes to fighting against the church. You think because you had about 10 pickets within a span of 2 months that you know it all? That's no experience at all. That isn't shit. Ready to write a book are you?

Did you know you have a habit of trying to make everyone wrong and every single point discussed? At the org and here. Everytime someone tries to tell you something and no matter what it is, you try to make them wrong. Which is a real SP trait. Oh, and I guess I'm wrong about that too, right? Doesn't matter what anybody tells you because your going to say the opposite is what's true to everything, right?

Has anyone accused you of being thick headed or bull headed in the past? You need to get off the sauce pal, it's fucking your brain up. Hiding behind a beer can? I thought you were a confront kind of guy. Afraid to confront life without alchohol to give you courage? I thought you got away from drugs and alchohol. Guess not.

Now, you told me in January that the DC Org was going to callapes in 5 months, right? That would be June 2009. Lets see how right you are about this. I'l email mail you back in the middle of June and the org better be boarded up. That's what's going to happen, right Mr. know it all? Boy, its nice to meet a critic of 2 months who knows it all.

Well see who's right and who's wrong. Your the ones that wrong pal.

If you can pull it off, I'll admit you were right and shake your hand.

You couldn't make it as a staff member let's see if you can make it as a critic. prove me wrong brian. Trying to make people wrong on everything is what you do, do it this time big man."

Sounds similar to unique's anger-mail. Wonder if it's the same angerer? (Nah. Angerer isn't even a real word - yet.)

Wow...you have your own personal hate club? And this is coming from a "parishoner" of a "humanitarian" church?

I guess they really don't like your bull-baiting them, or your US citizen rights to free speech and assembly.

They are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.....kinda like the last days of WWII......all that was left for the germans in the field was kids and old men.

And it is completely lost on them that they have MADE each and every critic BY THEIR OWN FAIL TECH.

Very Well Done!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
It doesn't sound "church" or "OSA" to me. - It looks more like an 'internal' matter.

It's not only Scientologists who can be 'pretty good' with poison pen communications.

Mystery is solved, for me. You people are godsends. This girl is very, very sick. I won't go into it, but Carmel, you were dead right. People had warned me. People who know her and love her had warned me. Now I'm wrestling with going to the police, or telling her father, or what. She definitely pissed me off with this crap. Luckily for her, I'm more concerned with her mental health than with revenge.

Suffice it to say, young lady, the gig is fucking up.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
What would Ron do?

:duh:

Got a nice message from someone today. Pretty standard issue attempt to cave someone in. Thought you all might enjoy seeing that the same fun and games are still in effect. Same cowards attacking from shadows, same stupid allegations they make against everyone. DA, DA, DA. It's really pretty tired. See ya tomorrow, OSA!

"What a big fat joke you are (literally). Protesting the Church of Scientology for 'taking' your 'family' away. You gross little pedophile. You know exactly why your children were taken away from you. They were taken away for their own safety and you know it. In typical sociopath behavior you are masking the truth by creating your own, geared towards sympathy and support for YOUR own benefit. YOU did the job of destroying your family. YOU and only YOU. You have no real genuine concern for those children who, in essence, are only 'yours' genetically. Consider yourself a sperm donor. They have nothing to do with you for a reason. They are both fully aware of your abuse (and continued abuse) of drugs and alcohol and that you are a pedophile (and continue to be - nice images on your computer - PERVERT) You have never made ONE attempt to see your children. EVER. You lie about having trusts set up for them and that you hope to reconnect with them someday while you continue to fail your way through life. Their success has nothing to do with you. You are a liar. You continue to talk about 'your kids' like you actually have some, but you don't. SO stand in protest asshole and look for as much sympathy as your fat ass can get but we know the truth. You will get exactly what you deserve on Sunday..absolutely nothing. Which is exactly what you have given those children.

You stand so vehemently in protest against Scientology because you have to blame someone, right? Otherwise you would be one horrible human being who can actually wake up and go to sleep EVERYDAY for over 13 years knowing you had children in the world. Who does that? How could they? They would have to be pure evil..or a SOCIOPATH.

"The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath’s personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.

Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual well-being of another.

Although these symptoms are all present, they may not always be evident. Research has shown that the sociopath is usually a person with an abundance of charm and wit. He or she may appear friendly and considerate, but these attributes are usually superficial. They are used as a way of blinding the other person to the personal agenda behind the sociopath’s behavior.

Many people with antisocial personality disorder frequently indulge in alcohol or drug use. They may use these substances heavily as a way of heightening their antisocial personality. The sociopath sometimes sees the world on his or her own terms, as a place of high drama and risky thrills. The sociopath may suffer from low self esteem and the use of alcohol and drugs is a way to diminish these feelings."

Keep looking for that sympathy asshole. Hit the protest..smoke that joint. Do whatever you need to do to have it seem okay. You are as bad as it gets..and there is no disputing that."

Sounds like I hit a button! Really sounds like familiar patter from chat, actually. Oh well, this is the "Church" of Scientology at work!

That's amusing!

What I don't understand is why the author launched into a description of L. Ron Hubbard. "The main characteristic of a sociopath..."

:happydance:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA has become Scientologists attacking Scientology's enemies.
OSA can't do it alone.
They don't have enough staff to deal with it all. :D

Wisened One

Crusader
The letter reminds me sorta the same subject matter someone from here was talking to UN about while on chat a couple days ago....idk...:unsure: I'm sure not same as the letter writer or anything but...

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey there Ted....

:duh:

That's amusing!

What I don't understand is why the author launched into a description of L. Ron Hubbard. "The main characteristic of a sociopath..."

:happydance:

You are funny today! Ya got me laughing hard-thanks.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Clarification-please

I do not understand all of this.
Is the sender of this mail -uniquemand's ex wife? or just a mysterious scillion? And whoever sent this-does this person live in uniquemand's neighborhood?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I do not understand all of this.
Is the sender of this mail -uniquemand's ex wife? or just a mysterious scillion? And whoever sent this-does this person live in uniquemand's neighborhood?

The sender has been identified and physically located. She was not my ex-wife, and she is not a scientologist. She lives near to me. I am contemplating a restraining order.

Wisened One

Crusader
The sender has been identified and physically located. She was not my ex-wife, and she is not a scientologist. She lives near to me. I am contemplating a restraining order.

:omg: she's not even a scn?! And she writes you a letter like THAT?! Ya betcha, get a restraining order asap!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
sad

stay strong Um; I support you in getting restraining order, hopefully the court order will cover phone calls as well.

Can you tell us more ?
are the SCILON's feeding mis-information to this young girl in order to Black PR you ?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I don't know. I've considered it. I don't know where to draw the line on paranoia.

This, btw, is no "young girl", though I might have stated that. She's a grown woman who should know better than this sort of stunt. She is extremely angry at me, obviously. Personally, I think the source of her anger is insane, but that doesn't make the anger any less real.

ExVet

Patron with Honors
Don't tolerate bullying

I don't know. I've considered it. I don't know where to draw the line on paranoia.

Better safe than sorry. Bullies need to be put in their place; your tax dollars support the police and that is a function they serve on your behalf.