Chat

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by Emma, Sep 10, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Hi guys,

I've installed a chat. It's on the home page. Check it out.

I'll post some instructions if needed because it's quite featured, but it's also fairly intuitive so should be easily enough understood.

Come & say hello. :hey:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Yay!!!! (even though I've never used it) I'm glad for others that it is back.

Jack

PS: You don't seem to be taking my advice to take it easy. You seem to going "balls to the wall" getting things back to "normal" rather than pacing yourself...chances to complain about how hard it all was MAY be slipping away...

Jack

3. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

I just wanted to get it all done ASAP so now I can relax a bit and enjoy the new board. I'm a bit like that (ask my husband). If something needs doing I get totally into it until it's done and ignore the rest of the world. It's not a virtue, but sometimes it's useful.

4. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

I totally get it!
    In fact, I got in trouble for that attitude. "If you do it right, right at the beginning, you save SO much time over the long haul!.

I got hit for taking "too much time" when I spent minutes and by doing that, saved hours/days that no one noticed or appreciated.

Like Frank Lloyd Wright said: "It's hard to be humble when you are a genius."

Jack

5. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Thanks Emma! You're the best!

6. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

7. TrevAnon

For anyone wondering I volunteered to be kicked from the chat, that's why I posted the above pics.

A kick lasts for an hour

8. TrevAnon

Just so you know Emma: the forum activity tab on the chat looks outdated.