What's new

Chatbox (Natterbox) is currently turned off

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Guys,

With the increased traffic to the site we are experiencing a lot of 500 & 404 errors. This is due to the load on the server. A BIG contributor to that load is the natterbox. I've had to turn it off for now so that the site can run more smoothly.

It will be turned back on once things settle down a bit.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes! ESMB's stats are through the roof!! 10,000X! We should have an event with exploding graphs and lots of other special effects, including sound. We could vote for the most Suppressive member of ESMB, take a picture of him or her and give it 3 "Hip Hip Hoorays" and a five minute standing ovation!

Do you think ESMB now qualifies as an Ideal Forum? :biggrin:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know with unshakable certainty borne from an intimate knowledge of current events as seen from the figurative viewpoint of a high mountain looking down onto the vast sea of Mankind that we are in an era of unprecedented expansion across the globe with stats that are going up the walls, across the ceiling and down the other side and these show that our forward progress into humanity is so explosive that it will literally shake the rafters of this universe for many centuries to come. And that's just a small taste of what's in store for you tonight.:biggrin:

cue::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hip hip ....

TG1

Angelic Poster
Danny Sherman (David Miscavite's speechwriter) has finally joined ESMB! I knew we'd get him!

LOl!

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
Lulu, I'm so happy I've gotten to know the real you (popcorn queen) through this TomKat divorce thread.

Respect!

TG1

Lone Star

Crusader
It would definitely limit my ability to communicate. :ohmy:

Although no doubt some would see that as a good thing. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

ESMB just wouldn't be the same without your analysis Mark. :thumbsup:

Note that 'anal' is in 'analysis'. :whistling: :lol:

All kidding aside, you help to make ESMB what it is Mark.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
It would definitely limit my ability to communicate. :ohmy:

Although no doubt some would see that as a good thing. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

I thoroughly admire your unflagging ability to not only maintain your equanimity but to do so with full aplomb and elegance of word.

You are a unique individual and I have never known you to have a cruel bone in your body of postings.

:thumbsup:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yes Lulu, STFUld have to learn 'le or I'll have to turn the smilies off as well. Noone wants that now do they? :biggrin:

Crikey, then everyone would have to learn 1337 again >-< :( Actually not that bad a thing, hell, if it fucks up the basic function of the site, me say- shut 'er down!

:shrug:

:heartflower: to ya Emma!

Edit> new chat thread needs creating then, hm, needz a place to dj some musics! :dance: :dance2: :dance3: :dancer:

*humbly* okay witch y'all?

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Lulu, I'm so happy I've gotten to know the real you (popcorn queen) through this TomKat divorce thread.

Respect!

TG1

LOL!

You know, it's funny about me and the celeb thing. I don't get it myself.

I watch very little TV. I like a few crime shows, like Law & Order and CSI. I really don't watch anything else, except an occasional sitcom to keep my husband company. I only watch movies because my husband likes to. I don't even listen to music that much, and the music I like isn't by any famous musicians or bands. (Like mostly trance and electronica from obscure musicians in the Netherlands and Germany.)

A lot of these people I obsess about...I've never even seen them in anything.

The only thing I can say is, besides just a basic fascination with people who have those kind of lives, is that I have a lot of "bypassed charge" on celebs from when I was in the SO. I worked in a PAC Sea Org Service Org. There was no place where you felt the effects of the "Hollywood thing" more than there.

The whole celebrity obsession. It was that, IMO, that led to DM's big thing about events, which destroyed the service orgs. That's a whole subject in and of itself.

Orgs became so much more about how they looked and less about what they did.

Staff who had dedicated their whole lives to Scientology were made to feel like they weren't worthy to lick the shoes of these people. Cruise, obviously, being the worst of them.

I hated them.

I hated them.

I am so happy to watch this whole thing spontaneously combust. It's about fucking time. It really is a vindication for what so many of us went through.

Lone Star

Crusader
LOL!

I watch very little TV. I like a few crime shows, like Law & Order and CSI. I really don't watch anything else, except an occasional sitcom to keep my husband company. I only watch movies because my husband likes to. I don't even listen to music that much, and the music I like isn't by any famous musicians or bands. (Like mostly trance and electronica from obscure musicians in the Netherlands and Germany.)

Are you a fan of the German show Sprockets with Dieter? :lol:

Purple Rain

Crusader
LOL!

A lot of these people I obsess about...I've never even seen them in anything.

The only thing I can say is, besides just a basic fascination with people who have those kind of lives, is that I have a lot of "bypassed charge" on celebs from when I was in the SO. I worked in a PAC Sea Org Service Org. There was no place where you felt the effects of the "Hollywood thing" more than there.

The whole celebrity obsession. It was that, IMO, that led to DM's big thing about events, which destroyed the service orgs. That's a whole subject in and of itself.

Orgs became so much more about how they looked and less about what they did.

Staff who had dedicated their whole lives to Scientology were made to feel like they weren't worthy to lick the shoes of these people. Cruise, obviously, being the worst of them.

I hated them.

I hated them.

I am so happy to watch this whole thing spontaneously combust. It's about fucking time. It really is a vindication for what so many of us went through.

I know what you mean, Lulu Belle. I also get angry at the Scientology celebrities for never giving a thought to the people that are serving them, all the don't-you-dare-talk-to-the-celebrity "reality factors", all the promoting of a group they never think about whether regular people will be treated differently or abused - despite all the fucking information out there - that makes me livid too.

The willful ignorance.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hi Guys,

With the increased traffic to the site we are experiencing a lot of 500 & 404 errors. This is due to the load on the server. A BIG contributor to that load is the natterbox. I've had to turn it off for now so that the site can run more smoothly.

It will be turned back on once things settle down a bit.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
OK, I can live without the Natterbox. As long as you realise that, by doing so, you're bound to give birth to a whole slew of Conspiracy Theory regarding "The *real* reason Emma turned off chat!!!" Hang onto your hat!