What's new

cheap e meters for sale

Oh c'mon. Where's your sense of humor? It was you who wrote, "I would guess this is Rey himself posting."

You opened the door.

Please don't have me "eviscerating" anyone. :)

Oh, and this may be puzzling to some. Here's the basis for the question:

[video=youtube;DYGFOevVmHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYGFOevVmHQ[/video]
That was painful to watch, I almost made it through four minutes

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh c'mon. Where's your sense of humor? It was you who wrote, "I would guess this is Rey himself posting."

You opened the door.

Hmpf.

But what if his wife and daughter call themselves Loyal Officers too? Dunno about Ericka now (age 21 maybe), but I imagine Leslie (wife) might do so whatever her personal opinions are on the matter. And at one time Craig (Freezone meter repair guy) was involved with that website, and uses a loyal officer email address currently per his LinkedIn profile.

So it could be that any FZer connected with that site thinks they are a loyal officer. I couldn't imagine an ex willingly saddling himself with that label long-term who didn't fervently believe it.

Paul

LRonDullard

Can I find a used e-meter for under $100? A newer model, but quality of function is less important. I would like to use it for a documentary I'm making on Scientology so I can shoot recreation scenes.

88grailer

Hi Y'all,

Now the cheepest meter I now of is the VELLEMAN AMV 360. This is an analogue Volt Ohm
meter with an R x 10,000 setting. The meter is about $6.00 US. Amazon.com will ship it to
your door step in 2 days for about $16.00.

This meter is suitable for Paul's Solo Prccesing. I have been using it for years though I also
have a Simpson 260 VOM and Mark VI.

When it comes to RISING NEEDLE PROCESSING which is what is involved, SIMPLE is better.
Actually it is not even necessary to look for some type of being(s) like BT's, or Ententities or Enteleckies, Demon Circuits, Circuits, or Be-Devilments BB p. 52, etc. et. al.

All that is necessary is to look for CLEAR LIGHT in ones own mind:eyeroll: and when this light is found
then expand it as described in SCIENTOLOGY 88, p. 76 [@1952~1981].

Now this CLEAR LIGHT is not an IMPLANT. The action of this clear light, in terms of clearing
is directly proportional to it's DURATION and it's INTENSITY.

"Thus the needle "tells" the [solo] auditor directly whether or not he is touching upon subjects
where the preclear is heavily controlled by the environment, which is to say, subjects which are aberrated in the preclear." SOURCE OF LIFE ENERGY: 1952
From The ACC Booklet p. 37.

cya, [quite probably whilst SOLO PROCESSING!]

Grailer 88

SpaceVaccine888

Acintya Bhedabheda-Tattva
Does the Velleman come with electrodes, or do you have to buy them separately somewhere? I'm looking into getting a meter of some sort, but don't know much about using one. Thanx!

gbuck

oxymoron
Can I find a used e-meter for under $100? A newer model, but quality of function is less important. I would like to use it for a documentary I'm making on Scientology so I can shoot recreation scenes.
if I sold you mine I would have to gut it and perhaps insert a clockwork system complete with a cuckoo, to indicate a floating needle.

Midastouch

You still have that old Clarity meter available for sale? Provided it works of course :) I'm looking for a non Cofs meter 2nd hand preferably a
1. Ability meter 3a
2. Clarity meter
3. Mindwalker 3

Any comments on the relatove strengths (or weaknesses, if any) of the meters would be much appreciated.