What's new

CHINESE SCHOOL

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
We used to Chinese School the Expanded Tone Scale, vocally dramatising the emotions.

That was quite good fun actually! :)

At the recent London protests, it seems like the Anons were running a Chinese School on the cowering cultees across the road.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the recent London protests, it seems like the Anons were running a Chinese School on the cowering cultees across the road.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

We ran an objective on them ("chicken" point to KFC, "cult" point to CofS, chicken, cult, chicken, cult) which was fun. Two policemen even requested us to do it again because it was their favourite chant! :hysterical:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
The Laws Of L & N have to be learned verbatim on Level III Course now. And again on Level IV. And on the BC, then again on Class VIII.:eyeroll:

Also on Solo 1.

I didn't mind that so much, but I did hate chinese schooling on anything. I felt it was taking away rather than adding and I went along with it, kind of mumbling....:coolwink:

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Laws of L&N verbatim wasn't required on Solo 1 pre-GAT. I always thought it should be ...

Amadeus Einstein

Patron with Honors
YeS! That Giuseppe does too!

Affluence Attainment Consists of...
In Ethics
Standard Tech
Doing the things that won, not new things untried as yet
[and one more, Giuseppe forgot].

5. Applying the formula of the condition one is in.

I guess my memory isn't as messed up as I thought it was!

Personally, I hated it at every muster when the LC was supposed to get us to sing along to the tape of "Make It Go Right". It's not even a good song! I mean, this was supposed to get us more in the mood for production than an early night and a square meal...not!?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Laws of L&N verbatim wasn't required on Solo 1 pre-GAT. I always thought it should be ...

Why? Solo L&N isn't part of New OT1, OT2, OT3, New OT4 or New OT5. New OT6 basic solo auditor training is the same Solo Course Part 1 done again; plus the actual Solo NOTs bits. If L&N is done on Solo NOTs maybe the verbatim should come then.

Paul

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why? Solo L&N isn't part of New OT1, OT2, OT3, New OT4 or New OT5. New OT6 basic solo auditor training is the same Solo Course Part 1 done again; plus the actual Solo NOTs bits. If L&N is done on Solo NOTs maybe the verbatim should come then.

Paul

Well, there are Solo repairs that might use it, I don't know. I know that students had to learn the L4BRB and LIC. But if someone has to learn L&N, the laws should be know verbatim.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, there are Solo repairs that might use it, I don't know. I know that students had to learn the L4BRB and LIC. But if someone has to learn L&N, the laws should be know verbatim.

I don't know about the other AOs, but at Saint Hill in the early 80s when I was in the Solo Tech area, on the rare occasion that the first question read on a Solo L1C (Has there been an error in listing?) almost every single solo auditor, except for the experienced classed auditors who were confident with L&N, would freak and end the session. We would send them back into session to check if it was a valid read and not something else, and if it was a valid read then end session and it would get handled in review. Often it wasn't a valid read, and they would then continue on with the L1C and usually handle it fine.

Privately, the Solo D of T and I thought it was insane to have L&N on Solo Part 1. We couldn't personally take it off the checksheet, and didn't make any "Tech Degrade" comments about it to the public, but....

Paul

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think we had a couple of people actually get their lists from their audited folders and do the repair themselves with the L4BRB. It's not like it's hard or anything.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think we had a couple of people actually get their lists from their audited folders and do the repair themselves with the L4BRB. It's not like it's hard or anything.

I agree--it isn't, but it's kind of scary if you're pretty green as an auditor, have heard how out-lists are so dangerous, and also believe the crap about the OT III data being able to kill you. Also there's an LRH HCOB that is still on the Solo Course as far as I know that FORBIDS correction lists done solo apart from the specific correction lists for the solo levels, like L6EW, L7, and the Green Green Form.

Paul

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm .. I think that that changed or because the L1C and L4 were on solo they were allowed to do them.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hmmmm .. I think that that changed or because the L1C and L4 were on solo they were allowed to do them.

Who knows? Back then I might have tried to think of a logical reason for it; now I can simply accept it as another illogical action from the CofS.

Paul

Yes Chinese school had endless "uses" in Scientology inc. The training levels, the RPF, the OEC/FEBC, during musters, etc. I am just glad it wasn't used while eating or sleeping.:D

byte301

Crusader
At AOLA we did the org bored (yes, bored!!!) for 2 flipping months!! I blew so they still might be doing it for all I know.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
At AOLA we did the org bored (yes, bored!!!) for 2 flipping months!! I blew so they still might be doing it for all I know.

Goes on for years and years. New staff arrive. I actually found it useful to learn who is supposed to do what, such as when something bad happens or dev-t arrives on your plate you know who's not been doing their job and who to write a chit about. :)

Paul