Chris Shelton: Oh No, It's Ross and Carrie and Scientology!

Discussion in 'Chris Shelton's Videos' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 10, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Chris Shelton: Oh No, It's Ross and Carrie and Scientology!

[video=youtube;sD54ZjOmSDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD54ZjOmSDQ[/video]

Published on Sep 10, 2016

This week I am joined by Ross Blocher and Carrie Poppy from the skeptical Oh No! Podcast. They recently infiltrated Scientology in LA and we talk about that as well as their experiences investigating other odd, strange and unusual groups.

2. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

Excellent interview. Watching Chris is always enjoyable and informative. This interview has to be my second favorite. My absolute favorite is the interview with his mom. Just shows that Scientology cannot destroy the love of family, especially the love of a mother. Cudos to Chris for another job well done.

And thank YOU CommunicatorIC for posting this. Unfortunately my pizza went cold as I watched this complete video.

3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I enjoyed it. :biggrin:

Although I already knew the Scientology stuff, it was interesting to hear what Ross & Carrie had to say.

4. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

That was funny that OTO kicked them out quicker than Scientology did. So much for do what thou wilt..

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Chris Shelton

Chris Shelton Patron with Honors

We are arranging for me to be on Ross and Carrie's podcast near the end of this month, just for general information sake. I know most people here probably aren't too interested in the Scientology data we'll be talking about but there is something to be learned from Ross and Carrie beyond the straight Scientology data itself. It's how they do their critical thinking.

These guys are really great in the way they go immerse themselves in what they criticize or talk about. They put themselves into it as skeptics and they keep a pretty level head throughout and even after all is said and done, they don't unduly ridicule or criticize but honestly talk about what was good and bad about their experiences. I respect them as critical investigators.