Chris Shelton vid on The Truth Rundown - Leah Remini and Scientology Mind Control

Discussion in 'Chris Shelton's Videos' started by Glenda, Nov 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

The pool at the FH is so visible too public that it seems a stretch that pool would be used for overboarding in full view of public.

Cold showers ? Buckets of cold water ? Stagnant pond at Gold ? YEP

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL

You actually read my mind. For those who have not studied the Hubbard family tree, my Avatar is of course the noted vagrant and OH (Operating Hobo) Don Hubbard, the estranged twin brother of Ron Hubbard

As you have correctly obnosed, the photographed dude with the cardboard sign is Don Hubbard's son, Lon Hubbard.

Like his famous uncle (Ron) and father (Don), Lon is also an acclaimed author, having written bestselling self-help book, "Hobonetics: The Modern Science of Mooching"

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I think I've read it here on ESMB that they threw people in the lake at Saint Hill. If so, I'm wondering when they started it at Saint Hill? Did this predate the practice on the ships and in the Sea Org or was the ship the beginning? Did LRH order it personally like he did on the ship?

Of course, we have also heard they tossed people in the lake at INT Base.

Then there is the story of some guy being tossed in a flooded elevator well at the Complex.

This thread is about the Truth R/D so maybe this is a digression but it is consistent with the focus on guilt and debasement. I've swam in the Fort Harrison pool and on a hot muggy day in Clearwater it was nice. But they transitioned onto land from the ships in 1975 at the Fort Harrison so maybe the pool wasn't the nice sparkling affair I remember. Maybe it had been sitting neglected and stagnant prior to the acquisition?

I have also seen the lake at Saint Hill. Its pretty in a picture but its basically a pond with swans and geese. I wouldn't want to go in it.

Those elevator wells in the Complex were oily and roach and rat infested. From the story I have heard the guy who was tossed in there was injured by the big buffer spring that was hidden under the water. It would be nice to get some more confirmation on this story.

I think I heard someone who was tossed in the lake at INT developed an infection. Maybe it was in a Mark Headley interview but I'm not sure.

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

The dumb bastards never think anything through. Toss somebody in water without checking what is below the surface ? That's so scientology.

The lake at Int IS plain nasty. An infection should be expected from getting in that almost cesspool.

5. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Mooching is a religion, you hater.

6. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Not to mention an art. It's no mean trick to live a successful life as a professional parasite. Perhaps you weren't aware of the official ballad of moochers or the hate songs mooching has begotten.

Official ballad:

[video=youtube;OmOe27SJ3Yc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOe27SJ3Yc[/video]

Mooching hate song:

[video=youtube;hnIeRkCqD-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnIeRkCqD-E[/video]

7. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

A tool can be used in different ways. An axe can cut down a tree to give you wood to keep you warm. An axe can also be used by a maniac to split your head.

As to restraint... I found that that is what FPRD was helpful with. If you have "evil" intentions pushing you in the direction of doing things you know you shouldn't do then, if you are smart, will restrain yourself from behaving badly. What I experienced from fprd was that those not so nice intentions were resolved and I no longer had to restrain myself from behaving badly, the impulse driving it was gone. So I could relax. I thought this was a productive result for myself.

FPRD like any tool be used for good or ill. To use it for the degradation of another is despicable. But alas, that is what has been done and continues to be done.

Harm in the name of help. Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Sad