What's new

Christian Minister Alfreddie Johnson Sunday Service at LA Church of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson delivers Sunday Service at Church of Scientology Los Angeles.

https://www.facebook.com/jean.dale/posts/10152791682980135

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152791682720135&set=pcb.10152791682980135&type=1

attachment.php

Attachments

• Alfreddie-at-LAO.jpg
    Alfreddie-at-LAO.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Alfreddie-at-LAO-001.jpg
    Alfreddie-at-LAO-001.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 75

CommunicatorIC

Does Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson ever deliver a sermon or Sunday service that is, you know, Christian? I mean, Christian without it leading inevitably and inexorably to Scientology?

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Leland

Crusader
IMO another foot bullet for the cult.

I tell you, perhaps I know more about it than your everyday (former ) cult member....But

If I was on lines at a Cult Org.....and had to sit through some sermon by a Muslim.....I wouldn't stay on lines there very long.

This is really gonna backfire on the C of $ IMO.

WTF is NOI doing in a cult org?

It is completely crazy IMO.

Edited: Perhaps Alfredie is not NOI....but he sure dresses like one. As does the other guy.

Perhaps this is just more of the Cult COPYING other religions....and COPYING what they please...to "blend in" and look normal.

Trying to bring in NOI (Nation of Islam) into the Cult...is gonna backfire. And I'm glad that it will damage $cientology.....

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

IMO another foot bullet for the cult.

I tell you, perhaps I know more about it than your everyday (former ) cult member....But

If I was on lines at a Cult Org.....and had to sit through some sermon by a Muslim.....I wouldn't stay on lines there very long.

This is really gonna backfire on the C of $ IMO.

WTF is NOI doing in a cult org?

It is completely crazy IMO.

Edited: Perhaps Alfredie is not NOI....but he sure dresses like one. As does the other guy.

Perhaps this is just more of the Cult COPYING other religions....and COPYING what they please...to "blend in" and look normal.

Trying to bring in NOI (Nation of Islam) into the Cult...is gonna backfire. And I'm glad that it will damage $cientology.....
The "other guy," Rizza Islam, is a member of the Nation of Islam. There are numerous threads about Rizza on ESMB and WWP.

Leland

Crusader
yea, I've seen em.

I'm originally from DC....and somewhat recall Alfredie Johnson from those days...1972

I think he's from DC also.

He's nothing but an opportunist IMO

In addition to an opportunist.....he's an Uncle Tom...IMO.

They use to trot him out at AOLA and CC in Hollywood on special occasions......