Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 9, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

It's not true. It was fiction created by Steve Fishman. DM did not have a sister that left to become a prostitute, either.

"Furthermore, one of David Miscavige's sisters had committed suicide after completing OT VII. Another sister left the church and became a prostitute after starting the OT levels. David Miscavige's own father was once arrested for rape."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ctims/barnett1.html+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

That reference is old information, and no longer on FactNet.

Even though she is mentioned later there as the mother-in-law, I think the author meant Flo Barnett who was a recent OT VII
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/victims/barnett1.html

DM's other sister is alive and well. Ask Jenna.

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I hope someone close to the Miscaviges is able to request that he document his experiences on camera before he dies even if he doesn't want to speak out now.

4. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Whenever a *Flap* occurs (Internal Sea Org language for some kind of adverse or even catastrophic event,) the Cherch searches for a WHO.

The mind set is that things do not just happen.

A WHO is the person *RESPONSIBLE* for such a bad outcome.
    Intense investigation starts with Ethics Officers, MAAs and OSA /DSA personnel.

There must be a WHO for every situation. The WHO is this evil person with unrestrained EVIL Purposes that seeks to destroy Scientology and or David Miscavige.

This father and son PI team were selected and chosen by the PI firm in Florida. But wait. Someone at OSA approved these quacking PIS to reveal reveal reveal instead of referring the Police to the cutaway Lawyer that was used to hire them.

I am guessing at least 3-4 Sea Org members involved went to the RPF or RPF's RPF.
    There are no internal changes, in spite of revealing RPF type conditions and Spanky told her escape on "Going Clear". There is no cancellation of RPF prison reform camps, and the beat goes on.

The revelations I am referring to is TMZ (Thirty Mile Zone of Los Angeles)

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/10/david...d-private-investigator-chruch-of-scientology/

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  5. AnonyMary

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

OK, I am confused.

It is astonishing to me that something so simple could be obfuscated so much....but....I suppose it is the Cult we are dealing with.

OK.....Does David Miscavige have 2 sisters?

I know he has 1 that lives in the Clearwater area........that recently had 2 DUIs and a Pot bust. Is she his twin sister?

Is there another one? If there is another one....is she dead or alive? If there is another one...is she older or younger than David?

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Tree still be getting shook. What's going to fall out next?

8. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

In the version I read, the barber turned into gold and Midas sold him as a statue.

I like your version better though. It has more of a moral.

9. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

T'is not my version...t'is them old Greek myths. Shewolf was the recipient of an 8 years secondary Classical education, then 6 years of uni...phew! work, work, work...was hard to go through, but appreciate it thouroughly....especially in this new age of 'Wiki...':yes:

10. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

IL2L, you slay me! lolololol

Please create a book of HH's avatar a la "Where's Waldo" in various scio related scenarios. I would buy the first copy!

11. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

His twin sister Denise Licciardi (the one allegely involved with the pot dealing)
    his sister: Lori Miscavige Vernuelle
    His brother Ronnie (jenna's father) who also left and who's Ron Sr is living with.

I can't find anything related to the actual life of Lori!
    The records I found were telling that Miscavie is the youngest !

* while doing this search on french websites I found an account of Starkey and Miscavige both families salary in the CO$ in 89-90-91

Interesting, even his siblings and father were given slave salaries.

Miscavige though was giving himself a pretty much interesting revenue at the time... 60,000$ - 70,000$ + all the expenses

http://www.xenufrance.net/pay-miscavige-and-starkey-families-q3-a-c-ii.pdf

copy\paste LRH to DM :confused2:

That's it!

12. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

14. AnonyMary

Her last name is commonly misspelled.
    Lori Verneuille Clearwater address with Verneville as aka
    http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/lori-e-verneuille/368011248

Lori Verneville NH home, with aka as Verneuille as aka
    http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/lori-verneville/23682839

She has not been involved in Scientology for many years, psobably supports Ron Jr and now father. I believe Jenna has mentioned or referred to her in comments about her "Aunt"

http://www.divided-by-zero.com/show...-s-Niece-Mugshot&p=27396&viewfull=1#post27396

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

All I meant to Lotus, above...was that she probably couldn't find anything ....because she left the i out of her name....

(and now, you post it is just an AKA anyway....)

According to the link above...she did Objectives in 2014.....Hmmm, sounds like a GAT2 program...?

But she did her OT preps in 2008....and nothing listed about starting any OT Levels....(which is a good thing.)

16. Boson Wog Stark

Boson Wog Stark Patron Meritorious

Sindy started a great thread about stories of inside-the-cult fallout, the effects of GOING CLEAR and other recent events on active Scientologists, as often reported by friends or family members who are out or under the radar.

There's a story of the LA Times story Miscavige the elder being followed, being waved in front of a staff member, a guard I think, and him saying something to the effect that it's just made up by the government. This is a reaction one might expect.

His brother has left. His right-hand man/enforcer has left. His niece has left and written a book. His wife has been disappeared. His twin sister is a pothead. And now he spends a million dollars having his father followed, and doesn't care if he dies without getting assistance. And the person doing the following has worked for the cult for 9 years as a PI.

The cult is pretending David Miscavige didn't hire him, only because he didn't call him up on the phone himself, but did it through his usual layers of protection. But even the cult can't furnish an explanation or even a conspiracy theory that this PI was hired by the government, or big pharma. They probably can't do that because it wouldn't hold up in court. There is too much of a trail back to them, the underlings who hired the service to hire the PI to follow Miscavige's father.

The beauty of the story is in its simplicity: DM pays a million dollars of Church money to have his own father followed.

Tom Cruise not only doesn't want any more medals from the cult, he does not want to appear or be pictured with the dwarf either. Do they even romp and play with each other anymore? The new spokescreature has not actually spoken to the public in three years. Cult members should be reminded that these are not made-up stories. This is what is happening.

GOING CLEAR probably still has more power though, for the active members who see it, because the stories of ex-members will resonate.

17. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

18. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

19. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

Excellent posting.

Yes I can immagine Cruize wanting to distance himself from the Titanic.

But How?

He is toasted Hi Gluten wheat starch in the hollywood circle.

Prolly hating DM so bad right now.

David Miscavige is Monsanto Trailer trash to Hollywood.

Tom Cruise is smart, He will come out with some plausible explanation Like; I was totally hood winked by David Miscavage. He was a liar and a unbeknownst to me, a Cult leader.

Thats his only out.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  20. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP