$cientology: Photo Shopping to produce LIES and Hate Websites against critics

Discussion in 'Great Web Sites and Links' started by Knows, May 26, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Knowing it was hyp-KNOW-sis

Once I needed some usb charger cords for my iPhones. I looked online and found the best price on Amazon.

Being an exceedingly intelligent person & shrewd buyer, I noted that they had many HUNDREDS of customers and that the ad stated they were genuine APPLE charge cords. And, all that at the best price!

So I bought three (3).

To my utter amazement and shock, none of them worked!

So, I dove back into the Amazon listing, determined to figure out how I got scammed. I now noticed that the devices were "made in China" and that many customers complained that the chargers were NOT Apple! And even more disgruntled customers warned others that these cheapie counterfeits didn't even work, despite proudly displaying a fake Apple logo.

Being an exceedingly intelligent person & shrewd buyer, I quickly and scientifically concluded that I had been hypnotized.

There is no other possible explanation.

Because I am an exceedingly intelligent person & shrewd buyer.

:giggle:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I'm not knowledgeable about the history of Dianetics and/or the original sources from where Hubbard ripped it off, and to be honest, not that interested.

That said, I've seen many claim that Dianetics IS abreaction therapy. And abreaction therapy existed way before Hubbard began his "research" for Dianetics.

When I looked at three random links on the history of abreaction therapy I saw that it was common to administer it to people under hypnosis.
    These are the links I looked at which state that:
    http://www.theprimalmind.com/?p=278
    https://uncch.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/using-hypnosis-for-therapeutic-abreactions
    https://www.verywell.com/understanding-abreaction-1065382

An excerpt from the 3'rd link: (emphasis added - turned text red)
    So, IF Dianetics is in fact abreaction therapy which commonly included the use of hypnosis, and a professional hypnotist did recognize Dianetics as Hypnosis (back in 1952), and we know for a fact that Hubbard had studied hypnosis, I don't see it as much of a stretch to suspect that he incorporated some hypnotic techniques in his Dianetics book.

I agree with you in that Hubbard used a variety of manipulative methodologies to achieve his purposes. While I'm going to look deeper into the hypnosis issue, so far the evidence imo is pointing towards finding him guilty of using it, at least with the Book I Dianetics type auditing. I'd be interested in hearing from other hypnotists who have read DMSMH to get their opinion on it.

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

I'd have to agree. The question you pose is actually the rabbit hole I went down. How is it some staff who never got auditing joined staff and even the Sea Org. My question to myself is how is this possible? What's the difference, what is the common denominator, why or how?

There are stories of those who made it all the way up the Bridge and joined staff, and those of stories who got little or no auditing and joined staff. Both stories including Class 5 Orgs as well as the Sea Org or even those inbetween. How is this possible? This doesn't seem possible we were all hypnotised. So what was it is my question to myself, and it being How or Why did people join or get involved?

Hence I went down the rabbit hole of researching:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?38446-Dean-Wilbur-Rhetoric-Hubbard-dianetics-sicientology

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I very much doubt if you will ever find a common denominator Gibby ... there may similarities among groups of us but simple "state of mind at the time" would probably be the main thing I'd be looking at if I really wanted to hang my hat on a specific reason. I certainly wouldn't be looking at IQ (high or low).

:)

5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, if auditing and TRs were a form of hypnosis then one would expect those who had the most auditing and training to be the most hypnotised. But it's usually the public who receive the most auditing and training on TRs etc yet they are usually the least susceptible to being ordered around.

I started with 50 hours of Dianetics auditing then had all of the Grades up to Clear then up to OTV with False Purpose Rundown, sec checks and many other auditing actions thrown in and when I wasn't in session I was in the courseroom doing major training on tech and admin but I consistently refused to join staff or the Sea Org despite being constantly under pressure to do so. If I was hypnotised I'd have done what they were trying to force me to do.

In my opinion it's mind control, not hypnosis. They teach you to behave in certain ways, shut yourself off from contrary ideas etc. I'd call that mind control.