$cientology singing the Blues - Why are we treated unfairly...

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Out Ethics, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

The cult is circulating this....

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.standleague.org/blog/why-is-scientology-treated-unfairly.html#.WjCrAtoUmMV.facebook&h=ATOMMw1wePWTqb0idZXbZo-XjQw3wDDY0YVAo-bctFtqj9zCa03W8uBJsXxRWRDzORpPYNg9okhBLDRmtIjmxD77gyyWmuc_nGJsysLMb3XC4QelrLQVYhiiLw2nbaAM11WcKLmT5jVSTPR3pffc2A5_zcrT-zNzTSB5aZ8l5QiRXQxbbbqRD1FaYilBBwMnRVejdI_wK2DXWqQ8su0Mt3sDtGclMtwedG6Mwq0HYWlAnaXyz2C1yti84N8EYvW-dOmC_SOEREmfbyOJg6PzvHhILjUNuklPAbM

This is from the cult site...so warning...

The members still in close to me can't take much more of the bad PR....hopefully they will start to look soon.

Why does everyone treat Scientology unfairly?

Actually, they don't. Being treated Unfairly would result .... anyone who contributed to Scientology criminal history and keeping it going today - would be hung and crucified....tortured and put to death.

That would not be fair.

(cringe) I was one of them....who contributed to the criminal activity by being involved and contributing to the crazy policies and criminal extortion....

Also - by NOT LOOKING therefore NOT KNOWING it was an evil cult - I contributed to Scientology Keeping going and that hurt people...

I am so sorry everyone.....I wish I could go back in time and LOOK and then LEAVE and get others to leave a lot sooner.

Trust me - I am working on getting people out though.....that is my goal.

Scientology is a cult that uses mind control tactics and hypnosis to trap people so they can get free labor and money out of them.

I sure hope HelluvaHoax chimes in on this one......It actually belongs on the stupid thread too.

Feel free HelluvaHoax - to do your thing. I love your uncanny ability to rip through the Scientological facade of PR and get to the truth.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017