$cinetology and peace

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Tilly, Oct 30, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Tilly

Tilly Patron

How interesting that the Co$ claims to want to bring about peace when their own orientation videos prove the opposite. On the last episode of Leah and Mike's show they showed an orientation film that the guy said that if a person chooses to get up and leave and not watch it they might as well jump off a bridge or take a gun and blow their brains out.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. Tilly

Tilly Patron

This is one of the best video's about $cientology I've seen.

3. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Peace & the cult of scn do not fit in the same universe.

Never have. Never will.

Somehow someone expects evil to create peace - interesting!

4. Tilly

Tilly Patron

What's sad is the lower level $ci doesn't even know what is going on. What would they do if they knew the things that are at the end of your post? "Ron had people stalked, spit upon, overboarded, chain-lockered, bankrupted, kidnapped, imprisoned, tortured, implanted, terrorized, fair gamed and sentenced to death." Which by the way is probably still going on.

This is a good video of a guy that was LRH's assistant in the 70's.

5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, I think most of us know who Gerry Armstrong is. He's a member of this message board (his wife posts on his behalf).

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Yes, Gerry is well known & very respected by many of us.

To me, Gerry is a real hero. He stood up & spoke the truth full well knowing the shit storm that would descend on his life.

He remains standing !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List