Clams

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Tilly, Oct 23, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

By LRH's standards, if you were paying taxes in the first place in any body on any planet then you had already slid down the scale from OT ability into the MEST universe so much as to be virtually unsalvageable as a thetan.

But I know, right? Like, dude, where's my return and why doesn't anybody ever come back out of that building?

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Ah, you don't believe that in running dianetics that what is being 'blown' is BT's (according to the tek )
    If NED for OT's is blowing BT's & clusters then don't you think the same thing is true on lower levels ?

You might want to take a closer look at what "bank" has to be from the OT level perspective of BT's & clusters.

Consider after "clear" one is in the danger zone until they get through ot3. Why does becoming "clear" instantly put one in "the danger zone".

Can you explain why unless the pc has already blown off - no matter how unknowingly - a bunch of bt's & clusters & that can of worms has been left open ?

3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

There is no can and there are no worms...

Just your own beliefs. Trouble trouble boil and bubble. Any belief is a limitation. Best to discard the ones that are too tight fitting.

4. pineapple

pineapple Patron with Honors

I never considered that, @Gizmo. I bailed after Dn Clear, never did the OT levels. And I no longer believe in any of this. In the post you quoted I was giving the Hubbardian viewpoint, not my own.

5. pineapple

pineapple Patron with Honors

Hmm, wait a second there ... I always assumed (a dangerous thing, I know) that the reason you were "at risk" after Clear was that now, having supposedly erased your own reactive mind, the reactive minds of your BT's began to affect you. But since you didn't know about BT's yet (confidential) you'd think the stuff was yours and that you still had a bank. This could lead you to invalidate your own state of clear. (A High Crime! Better write yourself up.) I thought that's what the "at risk after clear" business was about.

Are you saying that per the "tek" one's own reactive mind is made up of BT's and clusters? I know that's what's addressed on NED for OT's, but in NOTS you're not addressing your own bank, are you, because you're alreadyy clear, right?

Excuse me if I'm being naive here. As I said, I never did the OT levels.