Class V Org Board No Where On The Net??

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by anon1, Dec 14, 2017.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. anon1

anon1 Patron

How weird that I can't find a picture of the Class V model Org board anywhere online?? Is this bad detective skills or some copyright issue?? I think it truly illustrates scientology military-like attitude toward their 'church'. Any help appreciated! x

2. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  3. anon1

anon1 Patron

Thanks. This isn't the exact one I'm looking for tho. I want the standard up to date Class V, detailed model with job titles et al. So bizarre that it's not easily accessible. Must be a reason.

4. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

Of course there's a reason. The cult is in hiding and they have several billion dollars and highly paid lawyers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

A quick image search for "scientology org board" turns up quite a number of images of the org board. Try that.

6. anon1

anon1 Patron

I did! I really dug. Couldn't find a single one that resembles the current Class V Org Boards in all orgs. I don't know anything about copyright law on this but it seems weird that it's not allowed to be published. I may have to pull a bit of a sneaky one to make this available to all. If I go to an org & take a photo & post it, that's legal right?

7. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

Class V Organizing Board was published as a huge foldout in one of the Organization Executive Course (OEC) Green Volumes. Volume 0 Basic Staff Hat, I believe. Maybe also Vol. 7 Executive Division.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Faceook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

8. anon1

anon1 Patron

Ok, great. So if I contact this gentleman 'Michael', he can hook me up with a copy?

9. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

In the 1970s the SCN org chart had 7 divisions with 1 vertical column per division.

10. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I am curious if the org board (chart) has changed... and why.

But if YOU already know the structure of the most current org board then you could just make your own outline of what you know and post it here.

11. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I think the problem here is that we don't know what you mean by "one that resembles the current Class V Org Boards in all orgs". Has the Org Board changed in the last few years?

Anyway, I don't think copyright is the problem. You can get all of the material free on the web - books, taped lectures, course packs, red and green volumes, the whole lot.

12. anon1

anon1 Patron

The HUGE org board outside HCO with magnetised name tags next to job titles?! I cannot find the exact one anywhere.

One with the following:

ED
    D/ED
    HES
    OES
    PES

7 divisions (all with 3 detailed departments)
    HCO (raised) Gold
    DIv 2 ?
    Div 3 pink
    DIv 4 green
    Div 5 (raised)
    Div 6 yellow
    Div 7 Blue

13. anon1

anon1 Patron

EXACTLY like this, but all 7 divisions:

Attached Files:

14. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, I see what you mean. I can find lots of org boards but none with all of the posts listed within each division.

15. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Never trust a church that has its own Department Of Corrections.

Helena