Clearwater Con Job

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Nov 26, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Clearwater Con Job

Winter Wonderland is coming to Clearwater once again. What is different about this year? It’s not the fact that scientologists pretend to celebrate Christmas when they believe christians are “wogs” who need to be saved — that has always been the case. I have included excerpts from a couple of choice Hubbard writings on the[.......]

Continue reading...

2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

My main question would be: What organization are given the charity funds collected and for what????

I recall giving food, money and gifts to my local org..but we never knew who those ''Christmas gifts'' were given to, and considering the state of extreme poverty many staff lived in..I guess it would have been more appropriate (for the greed CO$)to raise funds for them to have a nice christmas (at least...)

At my org, Christmas was truly an event as we celebrated with no $$$ consideration, while Ron has still alive then.

It consisted of 2 six pack of beer and a bag of chips for people who were assigned (mandatory) to be on post in DV6 (to ensure service are delivered to that crowd running in...) and to QM spending their christmas Eve night there (chasing mices and rats ).... WoW...we were so touched deep at heart Ron was so concerned that we spend a beautiful Christmas with such nice stuff to eat and drink! We were being told (by proud execs) it was his personnal gift to us!
    Wow, so generous! :ill:

I miss Ron's gifts and my Theta Christmas Eve at the Org.
    :biglove:
    :wine:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List