What's new

Commodore's Messenger tells all

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
When I was in Scientology, I witnessed a lot of people who were mean-spirited towards those who were not doing so well. Without going into details, there was one time when I wasn't doing so well, just after I was basically offlines (but stilI in good standing with the church). I bumped into another member (also more or less offlines, but still talking like a Scientologist). The one sentence I clearly remember him uttering during our conversation was (in a sanctimonious tone) "Oh, you didn't make it go right, then". In fact, at the time, I was working on some projects to turn my life around (which later DID turn my life around), but I didn't feel that the details of my life were any of his business, so I didn't get into it with him. I didn't feel the need to justify my current life situation to him. But the lesson that I took away from that encounter was how readily people (especially Scientologists) were willing to judge you and place you into a mental category that summarised the whole of your existence in their mind. I remember thinking how moronic the guy seemed to me, in light of that.

It's easy to dismiss people who are in a mess. But I tend to remind myself that I too have been in a mess in the past, and that there will come a day when I am on my death-bed. When that day comes, how successful I have been in my life, how rich I am, how important I am to others, will all be reduced to the fact that the person that those around me know me as will be gone.

It's remarkable to me that someone in Birdie's situation can still find sufficient energy and good cheer to contribute to this board in the way he does. Sure, some of what he says ruffles feathers a bit, but he ain't no Marty Rathbun or David Miscavige.

Yes, I've been thinking along the same lines, that "no sympathy" cult thing is awful. Having said that I know there are people who have never been in the cult that act that way (no empathy is a symptom of narcissism) but I haven't met any in the real world and if I ever do I'll flick them so far away from me that their heads will spin, I saw enough of it in the cult to last me a lifetime.

Birdie is amazing. He just rolls with the punches ... but it's time he stopped needing to, he is one of us.

:)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Birdie is an ex COS member as most indies that we know of. ( not an ex scientologist as he is a believer)

This is why an indie board would have best fitted with him..

But frankly...when I get old and have nothing left..I'd like people allow me my beliefs and to tell them without people screaming all together " there's no proof that God exist"

But I too would like that people tell and explain me when my behavior is resulting in people loosing patience and me left aside...so I can make some change...if I can...

;)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Birdie is an ex COS member as most indies that we know of. ( not an ex scientologist as he is a believer)

This is why an indie board would have best fitted with him..

But frankly...when I get old and have nothing left..I'd like people allow me my beliefs and to say them without screaming a together " there's no proof that God exist"

But I too would like that people tell and explain me when my behavior is resulting in people loosing patience and me left aside...so I can make some change...if I can...

;)
Lol! Well don't look at me ... I'm not going to tell you.

:D

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:hysterical:

I know you won't tell me;
You will be busy sipping your tea and sucking your pepermint candies

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:hysterical:

I know you won't tell me;
You will be busy sipping your tea and sucking your pepermint candies
Exactly ... and whining about people (other than you) not behaving as I think they jolly well should!

Edit: For the record I do know that I'm no angel in the behaviour dept myself ... but I know how to hold a teacup and in the end that's really all that matters.

:carryon:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It is much appreciated sis to know you won't whine at me;

This nice planning will ensure I don't scream at you: "shut the fu** off lotus"

And thus, we both remain in a non-enturbulation, almost theta area"

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
When I was in Scientology, I witnessed a lot of people who were mean-spirited towards those who were not doing so well. Without going into details, there was one time when I wasn't doing so well, just after I was basically offlines (but stilI in good standing with the church). I bumped into another member (also more or less offlines, but still talking like a Scientologist). The one sentence I clearly remember him uttering during our conversation was (in a sanctimonious tone) "Oh, you didn't make it go right, then". In fact, at the time, I was working on some projects to turn my life around (which later DID turn my life around), but I didn't feel that the details of my life were any of his business, so I didn't get into it with him. I didn't feel the need to justify my current life situation to him. But the lesson that I took away from that encounter was how readily people (especially Scientologists) were willing to judge you and place you into a mental category that summarised the whole of your existence in their mind. I remember thinking how moronic the guy seemed to me, in light of that.

It's easy to dismiss people who are in a mess. But I tend to remind myself that I too have been in a mess in the past, and that there will come a day when I am on my death-bed. When that day comes, how successful I have been in my life, how rich I am, how important I am to others, will all be reduced to the fact that the person that those around me know me as will be gone.

It's remarkable to me that someone in Birdie's situation can still find sufficient energy and good cheer to contribute to this board in the way he does. Sure, some of what he says ruffles feathers a bit, but he ain't no Marty Rathbun or David Miscavige.
The attitude was a necessary part of Scientology. All non-optimum situations HAD TO be due to the inadequate ability of the person. To think otherwise might cast doubt on the workability of the Tech.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well . Hmm. Not sure I am on board with the rush to pass judgement on a poster here. I do not know CP - well at least I am assuming not, maybe we met. And I have no idea whether what he posted about himself is a pile of something or of nothing. All I do know is that I would not be so swift to make decisions about it. Scientology has hurt a lot of people in various ways and seeing someone who repeats a long litany of bad things that have come to pass on them in their lives reminds me that once someone is broken or damaged they might have a very hard time seeing things from a different perspective.

Well yea

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well . Hmm. Not sure I am on board with the rush to pass judgement on a poster here. I do not know CP - well at least I am assuming not, maybe we met. And I have no idea whether what he posted about himself is a pile of something or of nothing. All I do know is that I would not be so swift to make decisions about it. Scientology has hurt a lot of people in various ways and seeing someone who repeats a long litany of bad things that have come to pass on them in their lives reminds me that once someone is broken or damaged they might have a very hard time seeing things from a different perspective.

"Scientology has hurt a lot of people..." is a generality; it generalizes Scientology as a harmful thing and his is a bit sloppy.

The heart and center of Scn is training and auditing; the Academy and the HGC.

These are mostly pretty good. As it happens I didn't see people being harmed during my active period (which is not to say it didn't happen, but I wasn't witness to it)

The harm comes from questionable policies often very badly and wrongfully applied; disconnection of course being a huge item and so many other things. Of course the subject deals with intangibles and though I contend it is not ESSENTIALLY fraudulent it does lend itself to the commission of fraud (Which I did witness but am hesitant to give the particulars as I am an auditor and being posted as staff staff auditor the org as a whole was PC thus I would dishonor myself to snitch)

But little or no harm ever ensues from competent auditing.

Training...

My personal recall of it is fairly pure but as I say I kept my personal integrity as a christian and supporter of The Constiution and edited as I studied. The training is geared to INDOCTRINATING auditors rather than EDUCATING auditors and there are barbs and thorns there.

I studied auditing in terms of education and was unwilling to be indoctrinated. This my sound like a subtle difference but if you grasp it the difference is immense

The tech can be powerful but this means misapplication can be dangerous

And again I was at a class IV org; the upper levels certainly appear to have potential danger to them.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The attitude was a necessary part of Scientology. All non-optimum situations HAD TO be due to the inadequate ability of the person. To think otherwise might cast doubt on the workability of the Tech.

And if one happens to believe quite rightly the best thing for your case is to do something else...

It might be because you are opening your spiritual vistas and gaining a capacity to roll as if a round ball bearing to where you can do the most good...

But you're going to have to walk through the wall of fire the org lay down to do it

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
And if one happens to believe quite rightly the best thing for your case is to do something else...

It might be because you are opening your spiritual vistas and gaining a capacity to roll as if a round ball bearing to where you can do the most good...

But you're going to have to walk through the wall of fire the org lay down to do it
Ah but this is where you have to accept that whatever you were doing had very little to do with scientology Birdie ... because that 'org wall of fire' that you mention is always there burning discreetly in the background, watching and threatening in case anyone dares to have a thought of their own or does something in session that isn't exactly per hubbards instructions (it's a very clever fire ... it has eyes, ears and can write knowledge reports and everything). IOW your spiritual vistas counted for nothing in hubbards eyes, it was always his way or the highway.

So when you're handing out accolades ... hand them to yourself for caring enough about the people you assist and for getting involved in the first place because hubbard wouldn't have done a thing to help and may have even kicked them as he stomped past because in the end he was just a narcissist that got lucky.

916b8198e024fc9088aed2aaf6036c70.jpg

Gib

Crusader
"Scientology has hurt a lot of people..." is a generality; it generalizes Scientology as a harmful thing and his is a bit sloppy.

The heart and center of Scn is training and auditing; the Academy and the HGC.

These are mostly pretty good. As it happens I didn't see people being harmed during my active period (which is not to say it didn't happen, but I wasn't witness to it)

The harm comes from questionable policies often very badly and wrongfully applied; disconnection of course being a huge item and so many other things. Of course the subject deals with intangibles and though I contend it is not ESSENTIALLY fraudulent it does lend itself to the commission of fraud (Which I did witness but am hesitant to give the particulars as I am an auditor and being posted as staff staff auditor the org as a whole was PC thus I would dishonor myself to snitch)

But little or no harm ever ensues from competent auditing.

Training...

My personal recall of it is fairly pure but as I say I kept my personal integrity as a christian and supporter of The Constiution and edited as I studied. The training is geared to INDOCTRINATING auditors rather than EDUCATING auditors and there are barbs and thorns there.

I studied auditing in terms of education and was unwilling to be indoctrinated. This my sound like a subtle difference but if you grasp it the difference is immense

The tech can be powerful but this means misapplication can be dangerous

And again I was at a class IV org; the upper levels certainly appear to have potential danger to them.
so once again, how many people have you helped?

Other than Billy Martin and his wife?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
so once again, how many people have you helped?

Other than Billy Martin and his wife?
He's helping the homeless and Emma make money :D:

"I'm going to offer the homeless and the working poor an opportunity they don't usually get. And to get these non investing people in I'm not going to SELL them stock. They get stock for making small personal loans to me. They get their $$$ back with interest and they get stock which should over the next ten years return $10,000 on a one hundred dollar personal loan and perhaps as much as $100,000. Or more.
Any questions?"

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-7#post-1187776

I'M GIVING THEM A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OUR SYSTEM DENIES THEM!!!
I got access backstage; I can get bucks out of Noe Valley, the Sunset and Richmond. I can get bucks out of Marin and Palo Alto
The loans will b repaid and the homeless will get fat dividend checks

Clay Pigeon, Oct 30, 2018

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-5#post-1186157

I'm not taking any money from homeless people.

They will loan me $100 which will be repaid within one year with ten percent interest.

And they will also receive ten shares of D Sea Enterprises.

Moreover, after one week they will have the option of returning the promissory note for the shares and getting $150 back.
T
hese are my HOMIES Pitsy

These are NOT my pigeons

Clay Pigeon, Oct 29, 2018

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-4#post-1186031

The fifty shares are Bronze shares. Shares come in four flavors; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Emma and Helluvahoax have fifty Platinum shares each with an option to buy ten more for $100 per share. Bill and PTS4 are hereby awarded ten Platinum shares and each has an option to buy ten more again for $100 each. The Platinum shares are the blue chippers; the voting stock, the POWER!!! There are 1000 Platinum shares and I possess the remainder. There are 1000 Gold shares and these together represent one percent ownership of D Sea Enterprises. These are entirely reserved for the homeless at ten dollars a share. The homeless acquire Gold shares with LOAN money, not INVESTMENT money. If a homeless person loans $100 they receive ten Gold Shares and one Platinum share. If an HP loans $20 and receives 2 Gold shares they may reserve 8 Silver shares to be purchased at their leisure and receive one Platinum share. There are 1000 Silver shares and they also represent one percent ownership of the company. These sell for $20 each. There are 2000 Bronze shares and these represent two percent ownership and sell for $30 per share. one must purchase 20 Bronze shares to receive one Platinum share.

One Gold share over the next ten years will yield at least $100 and perhaps $1000 or more
Silver: $50 to $500
Bronze $35 to $350

Platinum I don't know. Gold Silver and Bronze receive quarterly dividend checks

The platypuses (platipi?) receive one dividend in December after they vote after Thanksgiving on how much they will receive. it's one stockholder, one vote. HH has fifty and so does Emma. Pitsy and Bill each have ten. Phenomanon, David J, Robin S each have one. At the moment, I have 877. Each of us has one vote.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-5#post-1186271

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
He's helping the homeless and Emma make money :D:

"I'm going to offer the homeless and the working poor an opportunity they don't usually get. And to get these non investing people in I'm not going to SELL them stock. They get stock for making small personal loans to me. They get their $$$ back with interest and they get stock which should over the next ten years return $10,000 on a one hundred dollar personal loan and perhaps as much as $100,000. Or more.
Any questions?"

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-7#post-1187776

I'M GIVING THEM A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OUR SYSTEM DENIES THEM!!!
I got access backstage; I can get bucks out of Noe Valley, the Sunset and Richmond. I can get bucks out of Marin and Palo Alto
The loans will b repaid and the homeless will get fat dividend checks

Clay Pigeon, Oct 30, 2018

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-5#post-1186157

I'm not taking any money from homeless people.

They will loan me $100 which will be repaid within one year with ten percent interest.

And they will also receive ten shares of D Sea Enterprises.

Moreover, after one week they will have the option of returning the promissory note for the shares and getting $150 back.
T
hese are my HOMIES Pitsy

These are NOT my pigeons

Clay Pigeon, Oct 29, 2018

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-4#post-1186031

The fifty shares are Bronze shares. Shares come in four flavors; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Emma and Helluvahoax have fifty Platinum shares each with an option to buy ten more for $100 per share. Bill and PTS4 are hereby awarded ten Platinum shares and each has an option to buy ten more again for $100 each. The Platinum shares are the blue chippers; the voting stock, the POWER!!! There are 1000 Platinum shares and I possess the remainder. There are 1000 Gold shares and these together represent one percent ownership of D Sea Enterprises. These are entirely reserved for the homeless at ten dollars a share. The homeless acquire Gold shares with LOAN money, not INVESTMENT money. If a homeless person loans $100 they receive ten Gold Shares and one Platinum share. If an HP loans $20 and receives 2 Gold shares they may reserve 8 Silver shares to be purchased at their leisure and receive one Platinum share. There are 1000 Silver shares and they also represent one percent ownership of the company. These sell for $20 each. There are 2000 Bronze shares and these represent two percent ownership and sell for $30 per share. one must purchase 20 Bronze shares to receive one Platinum share.

One Gold share over the next ten years will yield at least $100 and perhaps $1000 or more
Silver: $50 to $500
Bronze $35 to $350

Platinum I don't know. Gold Silver and Bronze receive quarterly dividend checks

The platypuses (platipi?) receive one dividend in December after they vote after Thanksgiving on how much they will receive. it's one stockholder, one vote. HH has fifty and so does Emma. Pitsy and Bill each have ten. Phenomanon, David J, Robin S each have one. At the moment, I have 877. Each of us has one vote.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/america-is-broken.48724/page-5#post-1186271
I had a good plan which could have been a pretty good thing for some homeless people.

But...

As I told HH who was giving me counsel in PMs, I just didn't have the resources or the physical energy to be confident of result so i aborted the cycle

Sorry you spent so much time on the post

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been brighter, I suppose, but actually my atrial fibrilation has dramatically improved. More than two years with pulse commonly above 130 but now consistently below 100 for two eeks and an improved sinus rhythm...