What's new

Crikey! Senate lends Scientology a helping hand

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Thankyou for that vimeo Emma/AnonyMary. Revealing. Wow. He's writing the future script for what they're supposed to do to him. that guy really knows how to make himself CAUSE. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The cult is targeting Aaron and trying to discredit what he is saying so that during the inquiry they can dead agent his testimony.

This is standard cult practice.

I don't understand why the pack here continually turns on some people who are being very productive.

Yes, certain people are assholes. Certain people are arrogant and they have huge egos. It is sometimes WHY they put themselves out there and become vulnerable.

But why publicly pillory them for that? Especially at a time when they have put them selves out there and are most definitely under attack by the cult and are very vulnerable?

I don't get it.

And I think it sucks of you to keep doing this to people who are being very productive and are made vulnerable to the cult because of it. The pack usually does this right at the worst of times, when the person is facing a trial that the court has managed to bring about on them, and when they are under the most pressure personally.

You people act like wolves sometimes.

It sucks.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Sometimes a judicious puncture is the best treatment for a swelled head. Friends and comrades keep their friends sane.

Zinj

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The cult is targeting Aaron and trying to discredit what he is saying so that during the inquiry they can dead agent his testimony.

I don't understand why the pack here continually turns on some people who are being very productive.

Yes, certain people are assholes. Certain people are arrogant and they have huge egos. It is sometimes WHY they put themselves out there and become vulnerable.

But why publicly pillory them for that? Especially at a time when they have put them selves out there and are most definitely under attack by the cult and are very vulnerable?

I don't get it.

And I think it sucks of you to keep doing this to people who are being very productive and are made vulnerable to the cult because of it. The pack usually does this right at the worst of times, when the person is facing a trial that the court has managed to bring about on them, and when they are under the most pressure personally.

It sucks.

Alanzo, did you actually watch the video? He actually tells a couple of big whoppers in that video.

Specifically that he's been anonymously working behind the scenes for 8 years. That's a complete lie because when he came onto the scene he had no idea that Marty and Rinder were blown, and he had no idea what the BASICS were.

He also completely lied about his importance in the Au. Inquiries and made himself out to be a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. I found it painful to watch.

He's actually being counter productive. Not one scn critic that lied and behaved like a massive ego hound ever produced anything but trouble for others that were working hard to get the job done.

I was completely dismayed at watching that video and I made myself a promise when I left the cult that I wasn't going to keep quiet when I see complete lying and fucktardary at work.

So please don't chastise those that have the courage to speak out against what they see is outright insane behavior.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I don't get it.

It sucks.

Alanzo,
I gave up trying to communicate with him privately after he ignored my emails.

What he has done with this video and with his behaviors is endanger all the work others have done to gain the support of the senator and the intentions to investigate Scientology. Now the focus is on Aaron, who was forewarned by the examples and coments of others, that Scn will go to any length to discredit him, even making false accusations, and to beware of that.

I wanted very much to see Aaron succeeed. I think we all did. But he's sabotaging his own cause and the cause of others, who he seems not to care about at all. That video is atrocious.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
All right. I can see what you are saying.

I just wanted to yell at a whole message board and make each individual on it wrong. I haven't done that since ARS, and it feels very refreshing.

You should try it some time.

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader

I don't get it.

It sucks.

I'm not sure what you mean by "continually" so could you be more specific?

We were all very supportive of Aaron in the beginning. There are threads around here that prove that. Then he started posting more and more videos, and some were a little on the woo woo side.

I started worrying that he was setting himself up to be attacked by anons. Then he reigned it in a little. But I still questioned if he could handle all the attention he was getting.

He rage quit here over something fairly minor then later he said he was done and was leaving the fight. All over 2 restraining orders and some fair gaming that wasn't life shattering. One would think someone who had been in the CMO would have been aware of the fair gaming that would take place and be tough enough to handle it.

That lead to the big donation drive which I had suggested myself earlier. I was even going to donate but it was over so fast I didn't have time to find my pay pal password.

Then there was a lot of flaming back and forth from Aaron and us "wolves" when we were trying to give him some useful advice. And yes, Alanzo, it was useful. He has been raised in the cult though and can't seem to take a step back.

What is surprising to me is that no one has asked for dox or any of that. He is taken at his word even though many of us have told Anonymous not to trust exes. I hold to that. Unless they've been out and speaking about their experiences for a while I consider them damaged goods and I don't put any faith in them because they are too fragile. It's held me in pretty good stead so far.

I don't want to see Aaron crash and burn but he's been headed in that direction for some time now. I also don't want him to derail what Carmel, Feral and Scooter and all the other Aussie's have worked so hard on all this time.

He also won't answer his e-mails according to... oh, EVERYONE. but he'll call anyone who asks about it a liar. Just as he did Emma.

Interesting to know what you think of us. Now if you only knew the rest of the story.

Last edited:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nobody who was raised in a cult, joined the Sea Org at 15 and did what Aaron did for them can come out the other end undamaged. Xenophon understands that. I don't believe anything Aaron has done or is doing will endanger the inquiry, unless he does something that makes it politically toxic for the Senate to allow one to happen.

I suspect Aaron is not lying when he says he's crucial to the inquiry. I think he might believe it.

That said, I really wish Aaron and some of the Anons would behave better at protests.

Carmel

Crusader
Just to allay any concerns about Aaron's testimony being crucial to the Inquiry going ahead, or to the Inquiry itself. .....

While Aaron's testimony is very valuable, I don't believe that it is "crucial" or the linchpin to it, and I believe that Sen Xen and co are of the same mind.

Well before Sen Xen gave his speech in Parliament, he had made himself very familiar with legal suits against the CofS, the many affidavits, the testimony of hundred's, and policy/advices by LRH. (I think he would know *more* about the CofS than most exes here on ESMB)

Sen Xen is a smart man. He wouldn't be foolish enough to launch the way he did, if his argument could be or was only backed by one or a handful of individuals.....that would be political suicide.

Of course, if Aaron is about and not facing any criminal convictions at the time of the vote and/or during the Inquiry, then that would be beneficial and what we would hope for. However, it's not a requirement to getting the green light for the Inquiry, nor to the Inquiry itself.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I just wanted to yell at a whole message board and make each individual on it wrong. I haven't done that since ARS, and it feels very refreshing.

:dieslaughing:

byte301

Crusader

Glad it refreshed you, Alanzo. I don't like being called a wolf you little aardvark.:grouch:

byte301

Crusader
Just to allay any concerns about Aaron's testimony being crucial to the Inquiry going ahead, or to the Inquiry itself. .....

While Aaron's testimony is very valuable, I don't believe that it is "crucial" or the linchpin to it, and I believe that Sen Xen and co are of the same mind.

Well before Sen Xen gave his speech in Parliament, he had made himself very familiar with legal suits against the CofS, the many affidavits, the testimony of hundred's, and policy/advices by LRH. (I think he would know *more* about the CofS than most exes here on ESMB)

Sen Xen is a smart man. He wouldn't be foolish enough to launch the way he did, if his argument could be or was only backed by one or a handful of individuals.....that would be political suicide.

Of course, if Aaron is about and not facing any criminal convictions at the time of the vote and/or during the Inquiry, then that would be beneficial and what we would hope for. However, it's not a requirement to getting the green light for the Inquiry, nor to the Inquiry itself.

Thanks for clearing that up, Carmel. Sounds sensible to me.

Purple Rain

Crusader
What is surprising to me is that no one has asked for dox or any of that. He is taken at his word even though many of us have told Anonymous not to trust exes. I hold to that. Unless they've been out and speaking about their experiences for a while I consider them damaged goods and I don't put any faith in them because they are too fragile. It's held me in pretty good stead so far.

Gee, thanks. I'll just go crawl back under my rock then, shall I?

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Gee, thanks. I'll just go crawl back under my rock then, shall I?

Don't take it personal. I don't know how long you've been out of the cult but the cult experience basically really fucks people's heads up pretty good and it's a lot of hard work to undo the damage.

I've always advised people, esp. anons to not trust Ex's as they are generally unstable. And yes, this would apply to me too.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't take it personal. I don't know how long you've been out of the cult but the cult experience basically really fucks people's heads up pretty good and it's a lot of hard work to undo the damage.

I've always advised people, esp. anons to not trust Ex's as they are generally unstable. And yes, this would apply to me too.

I hear ya.

I've been fully "out" just on two years. It's not, imo, an issue of being able to trust me but more so that my head has been all over the show. Emotions blowing up every which way and messed up with how to make decisions and associated semi-irrational (or full-blown depending on the day) behaviour.

The good news is as time passes and I continued to do stuff to heal, to find myself again (an all "new & improved" version lol) I am levelling out.

Maybe that is how it is for many who leave scientology. I don't know but it sure is my experience.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I suspect Aaron is not lying when he says he's crucial to the inquiry. I think he might believe it.

Then this raises a different concern.

IF he truly believes that without his "credible testimony" the whole Senate enquiry push falls apart, and if he understands that church tactics would be to discredit him, why would he, against the advice of his lawyer, put himself in the vulnerable position of protesting last Saturday? Would it have hurt to miss one protest until the Senate enquiry was approved?

To me this shows that Aaron doesn't put a lot of value in a senate enquiry, or he actually doesn't believe what he's telling everyone.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Then this raises a different concern.

IF he truly believes that without his "credible testimony" the whole Senate enquiry push falls apart, and if he understands that church tactics would be to discredit him, why would he, against the advice of his lawyer, put himself in the vulnerable position of protesting last Saturday? Would it have hurt to miss one protest until the Senate enquiry was approved?

To me this shows that Aaron doesn't put a lot of value in a senate enquiry, or he actually doesn't believe what he's telling everyone.

Or he trusts his own instincts over the advice of others.