"Crimes" or "wrong doings" within the CofS?

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by Carmel, Sep 15, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

letter from Aurora

Letter from Aurora sent in envelope with no return address but with an address label on it (ie. from the AO). Received today.

2. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Ok so it is good to see she is 'ok' even if still involved. Well done Minnie for taking the time to follow through, you care.

James

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yes, thanks for the update, Minnie. That's pretty much what you'd expect from someone trying to stay true to their CofS group. I'd take looooong odds on the fact that Aurora hasn't actually read what was said on the internet, she'll only know what she's been told by OSA and she'll only say what she's been told to say by OSA.

4. minnie

Thanks James. Yes, it was good to get the letter even though she was somewhat detached.

5. minnie

No worries, Panda. Yes it looks like it was vetted (probably by Cyrus and Carmella) before being sent out.

6. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

How very sad that she cannot communicate for herself.

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

What a totally CREEPY letter. I don't think Aurora's "communication" is reassuring at all. It reads exactly like the transcript of a televised POW "letter" dictated by jailers and read by the prisoner into a video camera.

You'd think CoS / OSA no longer had the resources to follow up on "little shit" like this. What a clusterfuck they've become. They don't have the judgment of a goose.

Getting mad again!

TG1

8. minnie

True, there's very little of Aurora in her letter. It's creepiness continued to sink in with me after I received it. Anyone who would like to could write to her and ask her how she is going/tell her that people out here have been concerned about her, and what we've really been trying to achieve (stop the abuses of people going on in her cult, including disconnection for starters).

You could write to her using the address: Church of Scientology AOSH ANZO, 17-37 Greek st., Glebe, Sydney NSW 2037 Australia. Of course the letter being addressed to Aurora directly (now a public) cannot legally be opened - it would be interesting though if they do break the law intercepting it just like they do with their staff.

inb4No_U! :D

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I agree, that letter was very disturbing. I felt like the typos were a signal saying GET ME OUT, I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE!

I guess one could say, either way, they are a captive.

10. minnie

She is Chilean-born hence the typos. It's how she talks. She makes a mean paella too I might add! :)

11. cantsay

cantsay Patron Meritorious

This isnt really a crime, more of an example of how applying Scn in life can backfire terribly.

A Scn public I knew was a helper at a childrens dance class in a small town. She noticed that some girls were a bit bitchy/cliquey/whatever, as girls can be. She asked the org what she should do (as a Scn she believed she was the only person who can help in any situation) and an exec who used to be in the SO coached her on how to handle the situation.

At the next dance class she went up to the girls in the changeroom, and put their ethics in with a good 'ol faceripping. All of them were in tears, the teacher of the class was furious, and things went downhill from there. Someone thought SO "ethics" was applicable in the real world, and she unfortunately trusted them enough to apply it.

12. Ms S Dyson

Ms S Dyson Patron

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  13. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Mrs Cruise, just kidding ... is everything OK?

:unsure:

14. Panda Termint

Mrs Cruise is fine, I think she's just changed her identity.

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Ah!!!

That makes sense.

Thank-you.

:p

16. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:bump2: for newbies to read.

17. Panda Termint

:goodposting: I'm loving this Bumpathon, FTS, ESMB is a treasure-trove of information.

18. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:biggrin: I hope people actually read them though.

19. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

deleted because of doulble posting - sorry.

Love
    Markus

20. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for bumping these stories - it is so important for people who just left this cult to see that it was not only their own life that was ruined by Hubbards crazy ideas. It can help them to get free from his "Soul Hacking" much sooner.:yes::thumbsup:

To the newbies I recommend the essay by Caroline Letkeman about Hubbards "Soul Hacking" : http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc...vrWFBA&usg=AFQjCNF-K0TDrSmQ9oN1w7k2LIKgaNGwYA

Love
    Markus