What's new

Cruiser Booed At Dodgers Stadium

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I was trying to find video but can only find references on Twitter. His son tweeted earlier about being at Dodgers game with "Pops". Some of the same folks on Twitter say Bryan Cranston was "wildly cheered". Anyone at the game who can confirm?? OUCH. :ohmy::omg:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Don't you just LOVE tipping points?!

10-Tipping-Points-Which-Could-Potentially-Plunge-The-World-Into-A-Horrific-Economic-Nightmare.jpg

freethinker

Sponsor
LOL, I thought this thread was about a cop car showing up at Dodger Stadium unfavorably.

I was trying to find video but can only find references on Twitter. His son tweeted earlier about being at Dodgers game with "Pops". Some of the same folks on Twitter say Bryan Cranston was "wildly cheered". Anyone at the game who can confirm?? OUCH. :ohmy::omg:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
USA Today just picked up the news item... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/look-at-this-terrifying-photo-of-pat-sajak-staring-at-yasiel-puig/

Excerpts:
Famous movie star Tom Cruise gets booed at Dodger Stadium.

Tom Cruise is also in the house. Apparently he got booed.

Tweet by Jesse Sanchez (MLB reporter):
Crowd jeers Tom Cruise on video board. "Wish I was a little bit taller" is played while he is shown.

For those who don't know the song - "I Wish" by Skee-Lo

[video=youtube;i6jrSg38Cmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6jrSg38Cmk[/video]

JB

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tweet by Jesse Sanchez (MLB reporter):Crowd jeers Tom Cruise on video board. "Wish I was a little bit taller" is played while he is shown.

No way!! Not that I don't believe you JB - that is the response of my, like, breathless inner teenager

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What happened? Tom Cruise got booed at Dodger Stadium??? Like - he walked to his seat and the crowd went wild booing him? I can't make out any details of what happened. Anyone know?

I personally feel sort of bad for Tom Cruise. He has been so snowed by Miscavige's thick plot to feed him a dog and pony show like never before seen in this galaxy! Tom Cruise just kept taking the bait and after 3 failed marriages - you wonder what his "wins" really are? I mean, being a famous actor happens to tons of people outside of the cult - so what the hell is he attracted to with this cult? Can't he see Scientology is the laughing stock of Teegeack?

That is really sad - I wonder if he will ever wake up? He is going to CRINGE really big when he does!! He could do some serious damage to this cult if he ever does come out of the bubble!

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
No way!! Not that I don't believe you JB - that is the response of my, like, breathless inner teenager

Way!! Very, very way!! Like, so way, it's like, WAY-way more way than regular way.
*adds obligatory lateral neck snap + exaggerated eye roll for emphasis* <---my teenager's on the outside. since i was 4, actually, if Mom is to be believed.

JB

Sindy

Crusader
What happened? Tom Cruise got booed at Dodger Stadium??? Like - he walked to his seat and the crowd went wild booing him? I can't make out any details of what happened. Anyone know?

I personally feel sort of bad for Tom Cruise. He has been so snowed by Miscavige's thick plot to feed him a dog and pony show like never before seen in this galaxy! Tom Cruise just kept taking the bait and after 3 failed marriages - you wonder what his "wins" really are? I mean, being a famous actor happens to tons of people outside of the cult - so what the hell is he attracted to with this cult? Can't he see Scientology is the laughing stock of Teegeack?

That is really sad - I wonder if he will ever wake up? He is going to CRINGE really big when he does!! He could do some serious damage to this cult if he ever does come out of the bubble!

I believe Tom Cruise is more complicit than he is snowed. There is some proof of that. The guy is an actor so he pretends. He's crazy manic during interviews. It's fascinating to watch but the dude is NOT there.

My belief: Cruise has a gargantuan ego and a nasty side that is sympatico with Miscavige's. He knows that there are "outpoints" but those DBs kind of deserve it or at the least are not of his caliber so they're off his radar but they better snap to because he's holding up his end of the bargain!

Katie Holme's didn't ditch that dude like a friggin' thief in the night because she was bored. No, that was a stealth maneuver not typically required to end a marriage.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The photo of Tom Cruise at the Dodger game is telling! He looks really KEYED IN (perhaps the booing) and he looks old and weathered - just like the rest of the Scientolgist's. Does he think that the PSYCHS hired people to go to the game and BOO him? Most likely - with the expansion his Church is doing - the Psychs are everywhere :whistling:

My relative who never got in Scientology always told me that the people in Scientology look "gray and weathered"!!

Maybe she has not met a cleared out clear?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

guanoloco

As-Wased
I believe Tom Cruise is more complicit than he is snowed. There is some proof of that. The guy is an actor so he pretends. He's crazy manic during interviews. It's fascinating to watch but the dude is NOT there.

My belief: Cruise has a gargantuan ego and a nasty side that is sympatico with Miscavige's. He knows that there are "outpoints" but those DBs kind of deserve it or at the least are not of his caliber so they're off his radar but they better snap to because he's holding up his end of the bargain!

Katie Holme's didn't ditch that dude like a friggin' thief in the night because she was bored. No, that was a stealth maneuver not typically required to end a marriage.

...and then there's ME...