Cult indoctrinated Taryn Rinder Teutsch to attack Mike Rinder full time

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Karen#1, May 12, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Karen#1

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Karen#1

What kind of entity sets up a daughter to be a full time attack-dog on her own father. Spouting out a bunch of incredible lies, Taryn Rinder is a shameful example of mind indoctrination by a vengeful cult.
    These attacks are to make Mike Rinder withdraw from Season 3 "The Aftermath"

Taryn Rinder brags of going to Disney (who owns A & E) to get Mike Rinder fired from the aftermath and did a body protest outside Disney Studios claiming fantasy accusations against Mike Rinder.

An OSA Operation
    Is there anything that OSA will not stoop to for El Chapo Miscavige?

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Karen#1

I am going to keep this thread going on the unconscionable conduct of attack dog Taryn.
    She grew up in the nursery with my son Alexander Jentzsch and I see her evolve into

a pathetic father hater ~~ a cult product.

Jonas Hammond praising Taryn for seeing a Disney Exec to fire Mike Rinder is a FAKE OSA account.
    So much of the cult is FAKE. Their accusations are fake.
    Attack dog Taryn fakes her stories and then posts fake incidents.

LOLOLOLOL Exposing another OSA fake account Jonas Hammond.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder, L.Ron Hubbard.” —Judge Breckenridge, Los Angeles Superior Court.

Hubbard is gone. DM carries on mental disturbances, getting his 501C3 to cover his crimes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

That these defendants were willing to frame their critics to the point of giving false testimony under oath against them and having them arrested and indicted speaks legions for their disdain for the rule of law. Indeed, they arrogantly placed themselves above the law, meting out their personal brand of punishment to those ‘guilty’ of opposing their selfish aims. — Judge Richey in the sentencing of Mary Sue Hubbard and ten other Scientologists in October 1978 — US District Court, Washington DC.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/media/al1290.htm

-Robinson is the fourth D.C. district court judge to preside over the Scientology case and the latest target of the Scientologists' self-proclaimed "attack" litigation strategy. Their strategy amounts to an all-out war against the D.C. district court judges

-Posing in some instances as students and journalists, Scientologists interviewed the judges, researched their careers and backgrounds, followed them and prepared dossiers

-l1 Scientologists were indicted on charges of electronically intercepting oral IRS communications, forging government passes, illegally entering government buildings, recruiting Scientologists to infiltrate the government, stealing records belonging to the IRS, Justice Department and the U.S. Attorney and conspiring to illegally obtain documents in the possession of the United States and to obstruct justice

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

I would suggest that the LADA pay attention: NEW BRAUNFELS — A temporary restraining order against the Church of Scientology, its leader David Miscavige and others remained in effect Thursday after four hours of testimony by a woman who sought court protection from harassment and surveillance by the church.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

501C3 money being used to suppress and manipulate the US DOJ :

A former Church of Scientology official claims the organization spent up to $30 million to cover up the 1995 death of Lisa McPherson in Clearwater, according to an ABC Action News reports.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  11. dchoiceisalwaysrs

DM's crime organization lost this case too.

https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/1285/index.do

The misconduct of the appellants continued after the first publication. Prior to the commencement of the hearing of the contempt motion before Cromarty J., Scientology was aware that the allegations it was making against Casey Hill were false. Yet, it persisted with the contempt hearings as did Morris Manning. At the conclusion of the contempt hearing, both appellants were aware of the falsity of the allegations. Nonetheless, when the libel action was instituted, the defence of justification was put forward by both of them. The statement of defence alleging justification or truth of the allegation was open for all the public to see. Despite their knowledge of its falsity, the appellants continued to publish the libel. Although Manning withdrew the plea of justification, this was only done in the week prior to the commencement of the trial itself. For its part, Scientology did not withdraw its plea of justification until the hearing of the appeal. Finally, the manner in which Hill was cross‑examined by the appellants, coupled with the manner in which they presented their position to the jury, in light of their knowledge of the falsity of their allegations, are further aggravating factors to be taken into account.

186 When all these facts are taken into account there is no question that the award of $300,000 by way of general damages was justified in this case.
    =================

I believe the final libel charge against the scientology organization under David Miscavige's international rule was around 6 million dollars CDN.

Nothing for the LA DA to see here. Does she have an MU on Justice is Blind ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Scientology lawyers involved in planning criminal activities.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/yanny1.html

***So in the spring of 1987, top-ranking Scientologists and lawyers called a meeting at their headquarters on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles to talk over the O'Reilly matter. According to their former lawyer, Joseph Yanny, the Scientologists planned to steal confidential files on O'Reilly from the Betty Ford Center and other alcohol - and drug - treatment centers. Yanny said the Scientologists figured that such records could be used to blackmail O'Reilly.***

Is that kind of activity exempt from discovery and prosecution?

Am I pissed off about this? I'll never tell.... ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. dchoiceisalwaysrs

And I am quite certain Taryn has been required to clay demo the following:

Suppressive Acts include…
    public statements against Scientology or Scientologists
    continued adherence to a person… pronounced a Suppressive Person

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

okay just one more

this is all Hubbard and of course David Miscavige tax exempt policy and behaviour....as antisocial and as uncharitable and against public benefit as it is.....
    This is what the IRS exempts.

"
    HCO Policy Letter 16 February 1969 Battle Tactics –
    If you uniformly apply the tactics and strategy of battle to the rows we get into, press or legal or public confrontation, you will win.
    If we and they are considered as two hostile and opposing nations at war, then a huge array of tactics and strategy become visible.
    We must ourselves fight on a basis of total attrition of the enemy. Just go all the way in and obliterate him.
    One cuts off enemy communications, funds, connections. He takes over enemy territory. He raids and harasses.
    The only safe public opinion to head for is they love us and are in a frenzy of hate against the enemy, this means standard wartime propaganda is what one is doing…
    You preserve the image or increase it of your own troops and degrade the image of the enemy to beast level.
    Treat all skirmishes like wars.

HCO Policy Letter of 15 August 1960 Department of Government Affairs –
    If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone… always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Don’t ever defend. Always attack.

15. Karen#1

Tara Teutsch, Sea Org member, Cult indoctrinated to attack dog her own father, opened a twitter account to tweet hate every hour.
    She is glumming onto the #Metoo movement to get some traction pretending her mom was abused.
    No such thing occurred.
    Fake and false as is usual for the cult.

https://twitter.com/TarynTeutsch/status/995420121739952129

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

It is so sad to see her trying to destroy her Father. I hope someday she wakes up and Mike is able to welcome her with open arms.

I belong to a few private reality tv FB groups (don't judge lol) and today someone posted a link to Taryns Twitter saying they need to remove him from the show. Of course I responded with the truth and linked Jeffrey's page so the poster could read the truth, but even better...by the time I hit post 4 other people had done the same thing!

A year ago these people debated about even talking about Aftermath (it doesn't fit the usual reality formula) and now they not only discuss it but actually have informed themselves. It's not a huge group (1400) but it's something! Oh and we decided no Scientology TV discussions UNLESS it's to update on how bad they are doing or if they go off air

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:wow: :holycow: She's really full of hate.

18. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Snipped from twatter ...

Your Father 'never came to see you' Taryn because he was a staff member in a cult, the very same cult you are now being controlled by ... staff do not easily get time off to spend with their children, as you would now know.

How often did your vindictive Mother visit you?

Scientology (or any cult) is no place for children ... the end result can be (and often is) nasty, cold, venomous little monsters who were indoctrinated by their parents (or by one especially fanatical parent) and the cult members in general to view others as disposable trash ... and then, when the parents themselves are attacked or treated like disposable trash apparently it shocks.

It would be funny if it were not tragic.

I do feel for Mike Rinder because he was a child himself who was indoctrinated into the slime of this cult by his own parents. He (like his own children) didn't ask to be in a cult and he lost both ends of his family when he finally made the decision to walk away after many years of unrelenting stress.

Taryn is now demonstrating to the world the end result of a scientology upbringing and the world will understand that and (hopefully) stay well away from scientology.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. Karen#1

Programmed like a robot by Office of Special Affairs in the cult of Scientology, Taryn buzzes every hour on Twitter with hate to get her father fired from A&E to block further disclosures from this draconian cult. Its an attempt to get Mike Rinder removed from Series 3 of the Aftermath.
    It will not work. Nothing Tara does will get Mike Rinder removed, HOWEVER their actions show how they can imbue HATE from daughter to father.
    Here's her new tweet

https://twitter.com/TarynTeutsch/status/995657428166479872

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Gee Karen, I happen to be an auditor who thinks quite well of auditing but there are times when I start thinking there is an outside possibility that CoS sucks.