Daily Mail : Priscilla Presley and Lisa

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Karen#1, Oct 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

I like that the Daily Mail uses its vast channels of readership and distribution to make this known to MILLIONS,. The Daily Mail can accomplish millions of readers being informed that another celebrity departed with some biting words. This is likely the first time many have heard of this.
    It was John Travolta that recruited Priscilla into the Cult back in the day when they were using him to recruit for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5004443/Priscilla-Presley-quits-Scientology.html

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

If this is true it's brilliant news because Lisa Marie will finally feel free to say what she probably wants to say now and I doubt she'll mince her words.

The comments are really interesting ... someone mentioned "dirt" (as in dirt the cofs thinks it has on members) and how most people couldn't be less interested and it's so true.

Do we know if it's definite that Priscilla Presley has left? I'd love to hear it from her own mouth.

3. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I won't believe it until TMZ reports it.

Oh wait....

Lol...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  4. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

If Prisilla hasn't left, we will hear soon. It's not something Scn will allow to be out there if false.

5. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

From The Wrong Guy on WWP:

Priscilla Presley Did Not Leave Scientology

By Lindsay Kimble, PEOPLE

Quote:

Priscilla Presley is still a member of the Church of Scientology, despite reports to the contrary.

A rep for the 72-year-old ex-wife of Elvis confirmed to PEOPLE on Sunday that Presley has not left the church, which she has been a member of for decades.

Continued at http://people.com/celebrity/priscilla-presley-did-not-leave-scientology/

Tony Ortega‏ @TonyOrtega94 3 hours ago
    This is a game celebs play. Believe it or not, but my source is better than her "rep."

Tony Ortega @TonyOrtega94 1 hour ago
    It's 1 thing for a celeb to leave #Scientology. Entirely other thing to go public with it. Statement by Priscilla's "rep" means nothing.

Tony Ortega‏ @TonyOrtega94 31 minutes ago
    In my September 2016 article listing celebs likely to leave, made it clear in the intro that Priscilla was out.
    https://tonyortega.org/2016/09/26/s...rities-in-order-of-those-most-like-to-defect/

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Hopefully it's a case of ... where there's smoke there's fire.

It's completely understandable that people don't want to openly leave and go through the embarrassment especially when they are high profile and have been in for decades ... but it's unacceptable because while they stay in any fans they have may join the cult (or stay in) and she is also preventing Lisa Marie and her grandchildren from flying totally free ... until she (Priscilla) dies.

She isn't stupid, surely she must know by now that the cofs only ever wanted her (and every other "celeb") for one reason only ... and it wasn't for her mental or spiritual health.

She owes it to the public to tell the truth, people like her helped the cofs to recruit ... she has assisted in wrecking lives and now she needs to at least contribute to putting it right and that goes for Cruise and Travolta too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Okay I just couldn't resist...

Elvis on Scientology: "Ah fuck them! They just want my money!"

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

The article seems to have disappeared from the Daily Mail's website....

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

10. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

11. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

It has pretty much always been one set of rules for public & an entirely different ' guidelines ' for celebs.

Does a celeb who is quiet about have to disconnect ? OH HELL NO !

I once remember sitting in ethics at the FH being told I had to disconnect from so & so.

I said I know that ( name deleted ) just this morning told me they were not going to disconnect from so & so.

I asked the EO how come. The answer startled me ( at the time ) " Yes, Standard Tech, depending on to whom one is speaking " !

Yes, I experienced flat being told to my face by a senior EO at flag that celebs get to play by different than public.

But, do celebs disconnect from known blown critics ? Well, sometimes . . . . maybe.

But Priscilla disconnect from Lisa Marie ? Not going to happen.

I still think, even among public, that disconnection gets lip service to the org & people quietly & discretely stay in contact with people they still love who got 'declared' by the cult.

scn is coming unraveled, they don't hold the power over their members they once did. So many ' stuck at the toll gate ' members are just not only not doing services but are OUT & under the radar ....... Those people are staring to browse on the net. Fun times !