What's new

Darth Xander Protests Clearwater, Florida.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Although this is a protest video, I'm putting it in Scientology related. Darth and his friends have made some superb videos of the buses at Flag. This one holds a special interest for me, as there are young children getting on and off these buses. These are Sea Org children. Watch carefully from about 4.0 in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzr2PQnyFAA&feature=related

Wieber on OCMB kindly did some stills for me:

http://www.theapolloseries.blogspot.com/2012/03/children-in-sea-org-clearwater-florida.html

Look at these kids faces, I think it says it all.

Happy Days

Great vid footage :thumbsup:

So many young kids, the SO will take their future and ruin it makes me so angry to see this kind of exploitation. :angry:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I appreciate his cool. I don't know if I could resist the urge to deal with that little cock blocker, the one with the little supressed smirk on his little phugwad sea ogre face, that keeps hanging around like a fly around a horses patout.

Pete

Sharone Stainforth

Well, supposedly there are 78 views of this thread, yet only 2 could find it in themselves to reply.

Too difficult to comment on?

These kids need help, now!

Or do you think this is perfectly natural in your world?

Are you ALL blind?

Boomima

Patron with Honors
What is the minimum age to join the Sea Org? I realize that parents can make the decision for their child.

FoTi

Crusader
Well, supposedly there are 78 views of this thread, yet only 2 could find it in themselves to reply.

Too difficult to comment on?

These kids need help, now!

Or do you think this is perfectly natural in your world?

Are you ALL blind?

What do you expect us to do?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well, supposedly there are 78 views of this thread, yet only 2 could find it in themselves to reply. Too difficult to comment on?

These kids need help, now! Or do you think this is perfectly natural in your world?
Are you ALL blind?

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to help the kids. This was the issue of a previous thread here and on OCMB when a Scientologist, Kenya Smythe, turned her 12-year old son, to the Sea Org, and gloated about it on Facebook. She's divorced from the father, and, apparently, the mother had custody of the child, which she later remanded that to the custody of the Sea Org.

Kenya now lives with her boyfriend in Colorado. Her now 14-year old son lives in Clearwater. Have no idea where the father is. Last docs I dug up showed that he was in the military.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49558

I filed an inquiry with the Clearwater Police and the FBI. I was informed by the FBI that it was not within their jurisdiction, and to call the police. I did so, and was informed several weeks later by the Clearwater Police, after investigation, that no laws were broken.

In other words, it's legal for a parent to dump a child, before they've reached the age of consent, and without their OK, into the Sea Org.

An anon who lives in the Clearwater area also filed a complaint, and received a threatening letter from cult attorney, Robert V. Potter.

cd11.png

If the Florida courts have sustained the practice of Scientology parents surrendering their children to the Sea Org, and allowing the children to sign the billion year contracts, before the legal age of consent (which has been going on for years, unchallenged by the state & federal courts), why else can we do?

Sharone Stainforth

Sorry, I know you all care about the children.I was so angry when I saw this footage. It disgusts me so much that they can so openly get away with destroying these kids lives.Even the security guard is a young kid.

It's appalling.

There has to be something that can be done.

rich

Thanks Sharone. You are right. Even if it was just one person, something must be done. There are probably one or two unknown in the video who are working on it from inside. If that's any consolation.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
thanks for bringing this info back to the front page. This at least is in need of a bump.

I know that a parent can decide that you are better off in the sea Org and give you to the church as early as 14. Not even sure if they have to assign a guardian? I was never assigned one or if I was I never met with them. So mby they are lying to the parents as well?

Attention parents who give your children to the Sea Org. You are now on notice. I will do what ever it takes to ensure that you get the justice that you deserve. How dare you decide what your child should do for the next Billion years.

Again I can't thank you enough for bringing this info to light again IT SHOULD NEVER GO AWAY as long as there are little kids being forced into service of scientology.

G

Gottabrain

Great vid footage :thumbsup:

So many young kids, the SO will take their future and ruin it makes me so angry to see this kind of exploitation. :angry:

Any other bus from just about any other group and those kids would be smiling, playing, joking with each other and someone would be trying to maintain discipline. Normal childhood.

But no, the kids are so indoctrinated and afraid of breaking rules, they wouldn't dare to be themselves. Hubbard called them "thetans in little bodies". Poor dears. :bigcry: Missing out on their childhoods altogether.

Does anyone know who these children are? Are their parents anywhere around? I see one, but that's all.

Sharone Stainforth

thanks for bringing this info back to the front page. This at least is in need of a bump.

I know that a parent can decide that you are better off in the sea Org and give you to the church as early as 14. Not even sure if they have to assign a guardian? I was never assigned one or if I was I never met with them. So mby they are lying to the parents as well?

Attention parents who give your children to the Sea Org. You are now on notice. I will do what ever it takes to ensure that you get the justice that you deserve. How dare you decide what your child should do for the next Billion years.

Again I can't thank you enough for bringing this info to light again IT SHOULD NEVER GO AWAY as long as there are little kids being forced into service of scientology.

Back on the ship in 1967, I was 10 when I signed a billion year contract. When my Dad went off on a mission, I did not have a named guardian, I presumed Hubbard to be my guardian.

Those little kids in Darth's video are not 14, and I am not convinced the woman who took the little girl's arm is her Mother. In fact I doubt it very much.In fact with the little girl who looks back, there is a lot more to that story, I wish I knew what.It's haunted me ever since I first saw it.

There are people whom seem to think there are no children in the sea org now. What rubbish! I've seen the odd child here and there in other videos of Darth's but not to this degree. The children's behavior is totally wrong for kids of that age.

Thank you exsomessenger, it won't go away.

Sharone Stainforth

Any other bus from just about any other group and those kids would be smiling, playing, joking with each other and someone would be trying to maintain discipline. Normal childhood.

But no, the kids are so indoctrinated and afraid of breaking rules, they wouldn't dare to be themselves. Hubbard called them "thetans in little bodies". Poor dears. :bigcry: Missing out on their childhoods altogether.

Does anyone know who these children are? Are their parents anywhere around? I see one, but that's all.

You are right Gottabrain, any other group of kids would be happy, smiling, laughing chatting, playing, singing. On our local school bus the noise is deafening from the incessant chatter and laughing going on, but it is perfectly normal.

There is nothing normal about those poor little kids on the Flag bus. I cannot find the words to describe my utter disdain for all things Scientology and the people that promote it.

There is no childhood in Scientology.

Thank You.

G

Gottabrain

You are right Gottabrain, any other group of kids would be happy, smiling, laughing chatting, playing, singing. On our local school bus the noise is deafening from the incessant chatter and laughing going on, but it is perfectly normal.

There is nothing normal about those poor little kids on the Flag bus. I cannot find the words to describe my utter disdain for all things Scientology and the people that promote it.

There is no childhood in Scientology.

Thank You.

I feel the same way.
If we could find out who these kids are, then maybe we can do something about this.

Sharone Stainforth

I feel the same way.
If we could find out who these kids are, then maybe we can do something about this.

If I had the money and resources I would be in Clearwater right now, unfortunately I don't.Is there anyone on this message board that lives in Clearwater? If not I can only hope Tony Ortega can come up with something.

From his recent piece on Clearwater he has to have something on this? Surely!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/03/scientology_clearwater_disconnection.php

Last edited:

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Sharone,

I think most of the libraries and fire houses in Pinellas County participate in the Safe Place program. A child in need can go to one of these places and they will be given a safe place to call the program. A local cab company will provide transport to a shelter if needed.

Eligibility

Whether a young person has run away from home, is at risk of abuse or neglect, or is in need of respite from out-of-control family relationships, assistance can be requested at any of over 300 Safe Place sites in both Pinellas and Manatee Counties. Youth presenting themselves at a Safe Place location requesting assistance will be provided a counselor contact and if needed transportation to a shelter. If issues of abuse or neglect are present, a report to the Department of Children and Families will be made. For shelter services, youth will be screened for shelter eligibility and generally will be admitted to a shelter if they are not currently under the supervision of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
Procedures to Contact/Refer

Safe Place services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Youth in need of services should contact staff at any location that displays a large yellow, diamond-shaped, Safe Place sign, or may access shelter services and counseling by calling (727)384-TEEN in South Pinellas, (727)449-TEEN in North Pinellas, (941)708-5850 in Manatee, or 1-800-RUNAWAY anytime.

Teens may also text the word SAFE and their current location (street address, city, state) to 69866 for immediate help. Within seconds they will receive a text message with the closest Safe Place location, youth shelter or hotline number.
Clearwater

American Red Cross 2481 Sunset Point Rd.
Blockbuster Video 2045A Gulf To Bay Blvd.
Blockbuster Video 3033 Enterprise Rd. E.
Boys & Girls Club- Wood Valley 2816 Park Trail Lane
Boys & Girls Club-North Greenwood 800 Phillies Dr.
Boys & Girls Club-Wellington 2900 Drew St.
Clearwater Beach Patrol 180 So. Gulfview Blvd.
Clearwater Beach Rec. Center 69 Bay Esplanade
Clearwater Community Sailing Center 1001 Gulf Blvd.
Clearwater Library – Beach 69 Bay Esplanade
Clearwater Library – Countryside 2741 State Rd. 580
Clearwater Library - East 2251 Drew Street
Clearwater Library - Main 100 N. Osceola Ave
Clearwater Library 905 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
Clearwater Municipal Marina 25 Causeway Blvd.
Countryside Rec. Center 2640 Sabal Springs Dr.
Domino's Pizza 1110 S Myrtle Ave.
Domino's Pizza 2245 Nursery Rd.
Domino's Pizza 2659 Ulmerton Rd. # 12
Family Resources, Inc. 1615 Union Street
Fire & Rescue Station #44 950 Gulf Blvd.
Fire & Rescue Station #45 610 Franklin Street
Fire & Rescue Station #46 534 Mandalay Ave.
Fire & Rescue Station #47 1460 Lakeview Rd.
Fire & Rescue Station #48 1700 N. Belcher Rd.
Fire & Rescue Station #49 520 Sky Harbor Rd.
Fire & Rescue Station #50 2681 Countryside Blvd.
Fire & Rescue Station #51 1720 Overbrook Ave.
Foundation Village NFC 918 Woodlawn Street
High Point NFC 5812 150th Ave. No.
Home Depot 2495 Gulf to Bay Blvd.
Martin Luther King Jr. N.F.C. 1201 Douglas Ave.
North Greenwood Rec. Center 900 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave
Premier Dance Academy 132 Starcrest Dr. N
Rally Stores #111 - 49th Street 12602 49th St. N
Rally Stores #124 - Feather Sound 3400 Ulmerton Rd.
Rally Stores #131 - Sunset Point 1971 Sunset Point Rd.
Ross Norton Rec. Center 1426 S Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
Yellow Cab 16991 US 19 N
YMCA 1005 S. Highland Ave.

Sharone Stainforth

So, tell me when you are a little tiny child, how the hell are you going to know that?
And, from my own experience and that of others how do you know that isn't Scientology?

Sindy

Crusader
Beyond Pissed

[video=youtube;NuLwgGCAEgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuLwgGCAEgI[/video]

The story Xander tells in this clip makes me so mad. Can anyone else think of any other reason for sending his grandmother flowers, other than a veiled threat? Meaning, "we know your grandmother's name, where she lives, and various other things so watch your back"?

Xander is a Chicago Anon. Great guy as are all the Chicago Anons.

The person from Chicago, who he is referring to, is Domenic Cusano, the Chicago Org's Ethics Officer and husband of the DSA.

I knew Domenic was pretty well entrenched, of course, but now he has gone insane. I called Domenic and the CLO (asking for the CO OSA) today, about this, because I was so livid. I didn't get through to either but I am determined.

I find this despicable.