What's new

Darth Xander raids LRH's Birthday Party @ Ft. Harrison & Flag Bulding tonight..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The man has balls being out there on his own. Has the Clearwater anon pool gone extinct?

[video=youtube;8NpCncfl7sM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NpCncfl7sM[/video]

Sindy

Crusader
He does have balls. Thanks so much Darth Xander.

It is a good sign that the event was pulled from Ruth Eckerd Hall. I have never known it not to be there.

LRH's birthday is always the best attended event of all so this is a good sign.

Leland

Crusader
Great job. Thanks for the vid.

I was thinking about going....but didn't.

It would have been fun....

I could have videoed you ....and you could have take a shot of two of me...??

As a solo protester....it is hard to document oneself...protesting...except for the voice..

(not that that has anything to do with it....)

In the vid....I don't see any smiling faces....

Did you have any signs?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scientologists: They think for themselves!

I guess they all think for themselves that they should ignore, look away and not answer when someone on the sidewalk asks them if they saw Shelly Miscavige.

What a clown spectacle--all Scientologists being so painstakingly indoctrinated that not even ONE (1) dares to look or say a word to a person talking to them.

Imagine, for a moment, you are an adult and someone tells you who you can talk to or not talk to. Like a parent warning their 5 year old not to talk to strangers that might try to kidnap and kill them. Yeah, Scientology is that stupid.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientologists: They think for themselves!

I guess they all think for themselves that they should ignore, look away and not answer when someone on the sidewalk asks them if they saw Shelly Miscavige.

What a clown spectacle--all Scientologists being so painstakingly indoctrinated that not even ONE (1) dares to look or say a word to a person talking to them.

Imagine, for a moment, you are an adult and someone tells you who you can talk to or not talk to. Like a parent warning their 5 year old not to talk to strangers that might try to kidnap and kill them. Yeah, Scientology is that stupid.

Scientology is manipulative and evil.

It's us who was stupid !

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Scientology is manipulative and evil.

It's us who was stupid !

Having been stupid isn't what I would hold against anyone - after all, we all were once born stupid. What makes me sad, are the people who actively and deliberately want to remain stupid, although they could and should know better by now - and that statement isn't limited to (Ex-)Scientologists.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having been stupid isn't what I would hold against anyone - after all, we all were once born stupid. What makes me sad, are the people who actively and deliberately want to remain stupid, although they could and should know better by now - and that statement isn't limited to (Ex-)Scientologists.
This gets to the issue of the erosion of critical thinking that Scientology produces.
Stupidity is just the beginning.

In my particular case, I was well aware that Scientology was doing bad things to people, and rather than being repulsed and heading to the nearest exit, I supported Scientology.

This is light-years away from mere stupidity; it is why I and others describe Scientology as a mindfuck. It's not nearly so simple as wanting to remain stupid. Once a person loses the all important faculty of critical thinking, their moral compass is not far behind. It really is a prison of belief, the more I examine it.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Interesting that people appeared to be arriving in groups...bunches of 20 or so in early parts of the clip...then two bus loads....I counted
about 100 before the buses arrived...then, figuring about 50 per bus, another 100...total of about 200. I wonder where the buses were
coming from...were they hotel shuttles?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Great job. Thanks for the vid.

I was thinking about going....but didn't.

It would have been fun....

I could have videoed you ....and you could have take a shot of two of me...??

As a solo protester....it is hard to document oneself...protesting...except for the voice..

(not that that has anything to do with it....)

In the vid....I don't see any smiling faces....

Did you have any signs?

You've heard of what a selfie is, right?
You could hold the video camera out in front of you and shoot.
Or you could put it on a tripod and do a self video that way.
Or you could pretend to be a tourist visiting Clearwater and ask one of the scilons to help you out by holding your camera for you. Oh, I forgot. Their help button isn't flattened.

Leland

Crusader
Interesting that people appeared to be arriving in groups...bunches of 20 or so in early parts of the clip...then two bus loads....I counted
about 100 before the buses arrived...then, figuring about 50 per bus, another 100...total of about 200. I wonder where the buses were
coming from...were they hotel shuttles?

Pretty sure, 100% of those coming off the buses are all Sea Org staff.....that all live at various building around Clearwater.....

AND...are required to dress up...and attend the event.

I had always assumed...the female Staff.....did like dressing up in formal gowns for such events...

I am sure it is a break from the regular day to day routine for them....even if still a cult event...

Most of the SO staff....would not own a car....hence..the buses.

Any public...would arrive in cars.

It was a bit different in LA......at the PAC base...and events downtown at the Shrine Auditorium.

PAC base did offer bus service downtown to Public. I never took it.

Anyway....if you don't have your own car....you are kinda stuck....and can't leave when you want to...

Most/All Cult Events are really just more work for staff.

After the Event is over.....most have duties....to man booths selling books and tapes...and services...and/or "take surveys" and other income generating endeavors.....aimed at the Public that do attend...

Leland

Crusader
You've heard of what a selfie is, right?
You could hold the video camera out in front of you and shoot.
Or you could put it on a tripod and do a self video that way.
Or you could pretend to be a tourist visiting Clearwater and ask one of the scilons to help you out by holding your camera for you. Oh, I forgot. Their help button isn't flattened.

I've only protested 3 or 4 times.....and fumbled with the camera, quite frequently. Trying to hold a couple protest signs....and take video....just isn't optimal....

I didn't even know my iPhone could take a video....on 2 early protests....and missed a Clearwater rent a cop Policeman.....yelling at me ....and threatening to arrest me....

WoW.....he was REALLY going off on me.....and that too rattled me a bit....

It would have been great to have another person....just taping it.

I also missed what would have been great shots of 10 or 12 "Security" trying to surround me, and hide my signs with lots of opened umbrellas....And later a police intervention.....due to one of my signs getting caught in an umbrella....and when I pulled on my sign...to unhook it.....the entire cover of the umbrella got ripped off.

That would have been great to vid at a distance....to capture the true mob of security...and how they acted.

The Clearwater Police threaten to arrest me then also......if I did not just walk away, and leave.

Clearly a violation of my rights...

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Well, per Tony's blog today, it was at Ruth Eckerd Hall too -- as usual. I always thought that place was huge but it's not. It's pretty small.

Frankly I was surprised to hear on this vid that it was not at RE Hall because really, Flag is the last place on the Scientology planet that's going to show significant shrinkage. They can continue to pull people from other areas.

It's the nether regions of Scientology that tell the tale. Flag will be a contrived facade for a while.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Pretty sure, 100% of those coming off the buses are all Sea Org staff.....that all live at various building around Clearwater..... AND...are required to dress up...and attend the event.

I had always assumed...the female Staff.....did like dressing up in formal gowns for such events...I am sure it is a break from the regular day to day routine for them....even if still a cult event...Most of the SO staff....would not own a car....hence..the buses.

The buses unloaded their passengers at the Hacienda, the SO berthing on Saturn Ave. This is typical with cult events at the Fort H. & SP Building. They want to keep the herd corralled. Some publics will leave their cars in the Hacienda lots & take the buses.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I've only protested 3 or 4 times.....and fumbled with the camera, quite frequently. Trying to hold a couple protest signs....and take video....just isn't optimal....

I didn't even know my iPhone could take a video....on 2 early protests....and missed a Clearwater rent a cop Policeman.....yelling at me ....and threatening to arrest me....

WoW.....he was REALLY going off on me.....and that too rattled me a bit....

It would have been great to have another person....just taping it.

I also missed what would have been great shots of 10 or 12 "Security" trying to surround me, and hide my signs with lots of opened umbrellas....And later a police intervention.....due to one of my signs getting caught in an umbrella....and when I pulled on my sign...to unhook it.....the entire cover of the umbrella got ripped off.

That would have been great to vid at a distance....to capture the true mob of security...and how they acted.

The Clearwater Police threaten to arrest me then also......if I did not just walk away, and leave.

Clearly a violation of my rights...

Sorry to hear of your being violated.
I did find humor in your sign getting caught in the umbrella and ripping off the entire cover. Like a slapstick humorous skit. lol.

JustSheila

Crusader
I love Darth Xander and really appreciate all he does. :thumbsup:

But for his own sake, I really wish he wouldn't protest alone. :no: