DATING SITE for ESMB !

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gizmo, Jul 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Would it be a good idea to help X's find a potential mate ?

There are men - who while not maybe spring chickens - are intelligent, logical, knowledgeable about whatever one can name & handsome, too !

And there are ladies who are intelligent, logical, knowledgeable, & attractive !

Hey ! Look at the potential for people to meet, get to know each other ( in a social way ), and perhaps have a nice relationship.
    ( OK : Note :same-sex relationships were NOT excluded or ignored ! )

Maybe one day there first ESMB Wedding could be held !

Good idea or looney ?

Any who care to step up & say what they want to saw about themselves or whatever ?

Hmmm ?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. prosecco

prosecco Patron Meritorious

Made me think of a non e formula I once got from a Sea org member saying he was asking all single women what they needed and wanted.

Maybe I shouldn't have laughed, but despite being hardcore at the time, I thought it was creepy.

3. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Ask Emma where her avatar comes from. :coolwink: :coolwink: :biggrin:

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I can think of two couples who first met on ESMB and later married. There may be more.

Paul

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

[​IMG]

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Emma of course and Pixie. Not sure if groom was on ESMB.

7. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

[​IMG]

8. SPsince83

SPsince83 Silver Meritorious Patron

There is certainly some commonality amongst us and some of the girls here are smart as whips which I have always been attracted to. I like big brains more than big butts, and I like big butts and I cannot lie.:coolwink:

9. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Over morning coffee ( or was it my last beer from the 4 th ?), it came to me that perhaps my marriage wasn't the only one that the cult helped chew apart.

Just think, all those wonderful people - and now they just might be available !

I just might start composing my list of " Knock Out " factors. Ya know, like using those 'condition' thingies or collect some 'stats' like they were oranges or something - or playing scales ( with no music ! ). Cult speak ? OH HELL NO !

But, hey - that'd be my list. Others would have their lists, too. To keep secret or not keep secret - that is the question !

How long before change pictures? Or, OMG, personal data sheet ?

Decisions, decisions.

10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Or, Lord ! A big smile & I'm a goner. I'm so easy !

11. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

12. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

There already are a lot of relationships started because of ESMB and some other boards. People don't seem to be having any problem reaching out to each other.

13. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

14. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Do you like donuts?? :biggrin:

[​IMG]

15. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I'm pleased to hear that.

16. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Forget that checklist. When love's sneaking up on you, you'll forget about that list anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDG985CccA

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmPdUiT5ks

And not to forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkgeql5AiQ

17. SPsince83

SPsince83 Silver Meritorious Patron

A nice smile and deep eyes and she doesn't have to wrap me around her little finger, I'll just curl around it. Am I too easy?

18. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I was married for a while and I've shared my life with several partners, but I've now lived on my own for quite a considerable time and I don't think I'd find it easy to live with another person even if I wanted to. I just wouldn't want to make the compromises living with another person would entail now that I have become so used to living alone. I live alone now but I have no idea what being lonely feels like, it's not something that has ever affected me and I am quite happy with only myself for company.

I first read this passage years ago, and writing the above has brought it to mind...

"...Take advantage of the happiest time of your life; they are but too short those happy years of our pleasures; if we are fortunate enough to have taken advantage of them pleasant memories console and divert us in our old age. Do we waste them?...bitter regrets and horrible remorse rend us, and join with the torments of age to surround us with tears and thorns on the sad path of the grave..." - The Marquis de Sade.

19. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Ah, right from dating to relationship & now love.

Wait a minute, love or lust ?

Oh, well, they go together very nicely --------------------- don't they ?

20. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I love intelligent women. My ex's academic qualifications left mine in the dust. Do I love big butt's? Not so much.

The trend these days seems to be bigger butts are becoming more fashionable and I'm happy for that, because tight little butts are at a premium and girls with more 'regular' butts won't feel so 'inferior' thankfully. Doesn't change my preferences tho, pert little boobs, slender thighs and a pert little butt is what turns me on. (Red hair doesn't go amiss either!)