DATING SITE for ESMB !

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gizmo, Jul 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

Spill the wine, dig that girl.:coolwink:

2. SPsince83

Crack 'n' Snack

3. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I hope this thread doesn't devolve into posting pics of scantily clad pics of slutty looking women. Fat doughnut girl pics are acceptable though.

4. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

5. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

What I was hoping is that some of out less bashful guys & gals would step up and let us know how desirable they are - then maybe a match maker would appear, etc.

But, hey - like all threads - this one will evolve or devolve to whatever the posters make it, well, unless the it gets to point the house has to step in & put it out of it's misery.

There really are some guys & gals in the market so I was hoping maybe some of would find the person of their dreams - kinda trying to get some help doing a public service, ya know ?

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Well, you got me here.

Can't I just claim I'm twice the man I used to be ? LOL !

Women look good well up into the years, keep their wits about 'em, stay charming & keep men of all ages staring !

We men tend to forget as we get old, ugly, fat, repeating ourselves that those gals young enough to be our granddaughters look at us like we are their old grandpa !

7. SPsince83

I agree. You're welcome.

8. SPsince83

"I just wanna be your Teddy Bear"

Elvis Presley

9. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Hilarious! Bookmarked! As soon as I'll have my left hand back in shape, I'll play that song on my Western guitar. :thankyou:

10. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

11. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

That's exactly how I feel, and I only need to lose 12 pounds.
    Ummmm, doughnuts...

12. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

They're hitting on Lotus over on the Cars, Bars, Guitars thread.

Does that count?

:yes:

13. Good twin

Good twin Floater

He was Neo

14. catarina

catarina PTS Type III

I suppose my very happy marriage is an a.r.s. marriage. :yes:

15. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

Good Twin! So good to see you on ESMB. Where the hell have you been? :)

16. SPsince83

Guilty as charged.:whistling:But I'm not sure if a mere Clear has enough free theta for an OT IX Orders of Magnitude. I might catch terminal metalosis from the glorious shine of self created light.

17. SPsince83

12 is ok. Have the donut. Chocolate covered buttermilk is my favorite. With a nice strong French Roast. Black.

18. SPsince83

Simple tune in E. Fun to mess around with and pretty damn funny. It's going in my repertoire for sure.:coolwink:

19. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

That PIC reminds me of a story:

During an after-show party, I and the Brazilian singer we were working with, were joking around about different personal topics.

She said, sticking her butt out: "My ass is so fat, you could place a beer on it. Here, try!" Since I "accidentally" had a fresh beer in my hand, I did. Didn't work, so I said: "Liar! That butt is so firm and well-rounded, one couldn't even put one of these tiny Turkish coffee cups on there, that thing would slide off right away."

Of course that was what she wanted to hear, but I didn't need to lie - she was really firm and well-rounded all around. :biggrin:

20. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Now back to relationships.................

A very wise person once shared this with me ............

" Here is how to be with the person of you dreams :

Make a detailed list of every attribute you want in a partner. Do NOT skimp ! Really work on getting this list EXACT & Complete !

Now, BE that person on your list. BECOME that person on your list.

Do that and you ideal partner will appear in your life & insist you be in theirs " !

Simple, eh ?

<><><><><><>

Next was "perfect" people. I covered that with "When I attain perfection will then demand it of others - & I never expect to be perfect "
    ( OK, I borrowed that from somebody, too. )

<><><><><><><>