DATING SITE for ESMB !

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gizmo, Jul 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Speaking of making a claim as an heir, how long does one have as far as demanding to see the will which is currently being withheld by a half sister & husband?
    Probably varies by state but I thought there was a 2 year cap on going back and reviewing where the proceeds were funneled to.

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Holy Toledo ! That feeling she didn't really ditch her X like she said she did ?

Turns out that bastard is STILL around ?

What's a fella to do !

Momma !

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  3. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I've been told before I'm a little slow on getting the goings on.

LOL !

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I have a niece who is all into ( OCD ) family history.

I'm so pleased to find out that I'm really kin to some forgers, counterfeiters, murders, mercenaries , politicians & various other scoundrels.

But at least I ain't to kin to myself.

5. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

But, on relationships, someone once said to me :

" Treat your partner in a way today that will want to make them be with you tomorrow ".

Seems to have worked . . . . . . . . . . so far.

6. ozzie

ozzie Patron with Honors

I gotta say you are funny Gizmo!:biggrin:

I don't see anything wrong with a dating site. As any internet dating site you would have to be cautious and proceed with caution as it is true people over the internet aren't always what they appear to be.

One thing about ESMB, and I think is a successful part of it, is that many of us oldies have reconnected with lost friends due to this board. I know I have. I've found friends I knew forty plus years ago and for that I am extremely grateful for ESMB.

I don't necessarily agree that just because there's negativity with some peoples experiences in Scientology that those on here wouldn't be worth dating or rather should date. Ya never know who you might meet, despite past experiences.

You looking Gizmo?? :biggrin:

7. SPsince83

SPsince83 Silver Meritorious Patron

Don't encourage him. He's a criminal. OSA told me. They wouldn't lie.

8. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I'm not looking but some others have made it obvious they are.

I thought a more open opportunity would let some get a better idea of who is looking & who is not.

I'd agree, I met some really fine people in the cult - and many I lost touch with my departure.

I do not agree we were all in the same pot ( i.e. hate psych is why we were there ) & there were many different groups & interests every where I went !

( While I was in the cult I had a dreaded 'psych' as a business client & he was a super neat guy. So where several others I got to know on a social basis. None met what Hubbard whined about 'em )

There were mild people, wild people & everything in between that I got to know in most every org.

Astists, creative people all the way to the 'puter nerds from aerospace were around.

Maybe some won't 'date' but will find getting together every now & then is possible without being paranoid about OSA hiding in the bushes at every corner.

added : I'm married, I just flirt a little.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  9. A.K. Myers

A.K. Myers Patron with Honors

Pick up the cans.

Was that incident greater or lesser than one hundred years ago?
    (looks at meter)I get get greater.
    greater or lesser than a thousand years ago?
    (looks at meter)I get get lesser... (etc.)

Will there be a separate thread for LOCATING on ESMB?

:coolwink:

10. SPsince83

One thing that would be nice would be to have someone who understands what the experience was without too much explanation.

11. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Do we still hear from Pixie? I've been wondering how she was ever since she got married and left ESMB.

Romance has led my life before Scio, during Scio and at 65 it still does! I love men. If ESMB had a dating site I would definitely be on it. :yes:

12. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

The Key to a Successful Relationship...

[​IMG]

13. SPsince83

Well, now....... I'm only 62 if you're feeling cougarish.:biggrin:

14. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

If the will has an assets distribution (inheritances), then it would be filed with the Probate Court in the jurisdiction where the family member died. If you're in the area, you're free to go the Probate Court, see the will and make copies of it if, if you want.

I went through a similar situation when my father died in Florida. My stepmother refused to discuss the will with me (and I late found out why).

I contacted the Probate Court in Pinellas County, FL., paid a $15.00 processing fee & received a copy of my dad's will, but I had to hire a probate attorney in Florida to file a challenge on my behalf with the Court, and in order to receive my share of my dad's property.

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Never heard from Pixie for many years. She said nasty stuff about me and never met or spoke to
    me. Predudice.

Glad things worked our for her.

16. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Your post and later SOTs reply, remind me of something, therefore Story Time:

While re-organizing my life after that 7 months stay in hospital, I decided that I wanted to have a dog again. Ya know, a well-trained dog-assistant can be invaluable for a handicapped person and I already knew how to train dogs.

Because of already existing connections, I got a 9-week-old, Newfie baby from a top breeder. Dirt-cheap too, because we agreed to present her on certain dog-shows in the years to come.

Since she had sung us a sad, sad song of loneliness during her 1st night with us, we named her Zarah, as in Zarah Leander. Heaps of stories to tell about this awesome dog (RIP), but I digress...

Anyway, when she was about 2 years old and had already received her 1st good rating in a dog show, we thought about breeding, but decided against it, because my wife and I were both working full-time again and wouldn't have had time for that.

Now I finally get to the point: During our decision-making process, here's what my wife's grandfather (an accomplished pig and cattle breeder) had to say about it: "Make sure she never gets impregnated by an inappropriate dog, or she will be forever ruined for serious breeding."

Wifey and I gave each other the rolling eye, said thank you and left.

I know that some old farmer's wisdoms have an interesting core of truth, while others are pure, supersticious bullshit.

To determine which is which, we need science.

:coolwink: :)

17. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Oh, hell Terril. I've said nasty stuff about you, too. And I never met you or spoke to you, either. :duh:

"Prejudice" ? That mean we aren't going to date ? :nervous:

dang ! :omg:

18. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

"Tis amazing how much old folk wisdom later come to turn out dead assed true !

Old farmers knew so much that just let pass away.

19. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Just as aside, I've long believed that the only reason to be on this planet is simple. Women !

I am also resolving a long time wonderment I've had. I've long wondered how long I'd be so interested in women.
    I now realize it'll be as long as I'm alive.

Then, dear old Willie Nelson in an interview at age 81 was asked if anything had surprised him, he said " Yeah, I outlived my dick".
    Now THAT is a frightening thought !

C'mon, dates can lead to more than apple pie - - - can't they ?

20. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Nice, yes, possibly, but sometimes, a view not influenced by cult indoctrination might be more productive. Ya know, I'm a never-in, so to make me understand certain issues, you'd have to explain 'em to me and to do that, you'd have to have 'em (at least partially) sorted out in your own mind 1st.

Know what I mean?