What's new

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
CROSS POSTED from WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...nst-narconon-scientology.118483/#post-2455380

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

This is the first of numerous Lawsuits to be filed in Quebec and Ontario.

Directors' liability at common law, under federal and provincial statutes, and under the Civil Code of Québec. Directors of non-for-profit corporations should be aware of these exceptions.

Liability in tort (This relates to situations where directors' own actions are tortious.)

Although there is limited case law on the issue, particularly in the context of not-for-profit corporations, one possible instance of directors' con-duct constituting a tort is the case of negligent mismanagement. Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations. It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Example:

Where the directors permitted an unsafe condition to exist on the corporation's property and that unsafe condition lead to a personal injury this could constitute negligent mismangement on the part of the directors and result in personal liability.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.

NOTICE of CLAIM will be directed to Narconon Trois-Rivieres executive director, Thérèse Sansfaçon' law firm: Mr. Michel Ménard and James Wood from Lapointe Rosenstein Marchand Melançon on or about Tuesday, May 20, 2014.

adyuxv.jpg

###

rsehhv.jpg

Thérèse Sansfaçon's Facebook timeline indicates that she appeared at a taping of the French version of the "Dragon's Den" TV show to pitch her "Fun Times" multiplication table learning scheme. The program will air on May 19 at 8 p.m. on the French CBC TV channel.

Thérèse Sansfaçon and her 2 sons appear at the beginning and later in the trailer for the May 19 edition of "Dans l'oeil du dragon".

http://dragon.radio-canada.ca/

We'll see if the May 19, 2014 show airs once CBC TV receives dox on her Human Rights Commission: VERDICT - "Human Rights Abuses"

Last edited:

Intelligence

2wg65ib.jpg

http://dragon.radio-canada.ca/

Please be advised that one of you CBC TV show guests, Thérèse Sansfaçon, has 3 Quebec Human Rights Commission cases against her for violating human rights at her position at Narconon Trois-Riviers and is now facing a Lawsuit in a Montreal Court for these horrific abuses. Your own CBC TV Radio Canada published this story recently here:

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle...-rivieres-droits-personnes-scientologie.shtml

Céline Hervieux-Payette affirme qu’elle gardera «un grand œil ouvert», sur les activités de l’Église de scientologie.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2014/05/09/en-guerre-contre-la-scientologie

http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ve...ed-human-rights-of-david-love-and-two-others/

http://www.montrealgazette.com/heal...n+patients+violated+ruling/9742209/story.html

Results of a 3-year investigation by Quebec Human Rights Commission:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217394742/David-Love-report-Quebec-Human-Rights-Commission

These 3 guests you have are Scientologists and involved in dangerous drug rehab treatments that the Quebec Ministry of Health, the College of Physicians, and the Quebec Human Rights Commission has condemned for human rights violations and horrific abuses.

Thérèse Sansfaçon is the director of Narconon-Trois-Rivieres -- a Registered Corporation. Thérèse Sansfaçon is now facing Civil Litigation in a Montreal Court for numerous claims against her. I, and many others, suggest and hope you do NOT air this show that will promote her product -- raising funds to further Scientology and Narconon in Canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_in_Canada

As a result of documents stolen from public and private agencies in Canada and information on other covert activities found as evidence collected in the Operation Snow White case, investigations into the Church of Scientology in Ontario were started. This eventually resulted in a large police raid of the Church of Scientology in Toronto, 3 March to 4 March 1983. The R. v. Church of Scientology of Toronto case began 23 April resulting in seven members being convicted of operations against organisations including the Ontario Provincial Police, the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), and two convictions of criminal Breach of the Public Trust against the church itself, for infiltration of the offices of the Ontario Provincial Police and the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General. The Church of Scientology was ordered to pay a $250,000 fine.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2014/05/09/en-guerre-contre-la-scientologie

by Isabelle Maher
Journal de Montréal
May 10, 2014

After TV commercials for the Church of Scientology aired on the Musique Plus specialty channel, Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette is attacking Scientology's tax status in Quebec. She does not hesitate to call the organization a cult.

"It's one thing to complain, but following through is something else," exclaims Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette, summarizing her crusade against the Church of Scientology.

Last Friday, the 73-year-old Liberal senator and former federal cabinet minister met with the senior management of Bell Media, owner of Musique Plus, to obtain assurances that commercials for the Church of Scientology will no longer be shown.

"These commercials shouldn't be presented to young people, and management promised me they will no longer accept these commercials," said the senator, who is also making the same request to Montreal's three major newspapers.

"I'm seeking a commitment on your part to reject any form of advertising for the so-called Church of Scientology. Otherwise, I reserve the right to file a complaint with Advertising Standards Canada," she writes in a letter addressed to the Journal de Montréal's management.

"Quebec needs responsible broadcasters to serve a young and impressionable audience," she adds.

Céline Hervieux-Payette insists that she will "keep an eye open" on the activities of the Church of Scientology.

A few years ago, the senator complained to the Quebec government about the questionable practices of the Narconon Trois-Rivières drug rehab center, which was connected with the Church of Scientology. Narconon Trois-Rivières was forced to close its doors in 2012.

An investigation by the Quebec Human Rights Commission has revealed that "patients" were abused and financially exploited. Narconon has been ordered to compensate its victims, and its certification was denied by the Health Ministry.

The Church of Scientology is considered a cult in countries such as France, Belgium and Germany, but is recognized as a religion in the United States, Portugal and Venezuela.

In Canada, the National Revenue Ministry hasn't granted Scientology the status of a religion, but the Quebec government does recognize it as a "church."

"We're going to put our house in order," promises the senator, who wants to have the organization's tax status reviewed.

"Scientology is not a church or a non-profit organization. It's a money-printing machine that rakes in billions of dollars. Our governments have been too lax in the way they treat it," she believes.

In Quebec, the Church of Scientology is considered a church from a tax standpoint, so it can issue receipts for charitable donations and does not pay school or municipal taxes on the building it owns on Papineau Street in Montreal.

"If a thorough analysis had been done, Scientology would not have been granted the status of a church. Here is an opportunity for the Quebec government to find some of the money it is looking for," says the Liberal senator.

Senator Hervieux-Payette:

The Church of Scientology’s rap sheet contains charges and accusations of fraud, extortion, capital flight, coercion, the illegal practice of medicine, taking advantage of mentally ill persons and murder.

When will this government get tough on crime and ban organizations like the Church of Scientology and other sects that prey on the weak and put all Canadians at risk through the use of theft, violence and manipulation?

Last edited:

Intelligence

Meeting tomorrow (Sunday) then Wire Service News Story up by evening.

33113z7.jpg

Off to bed now ... must rest up for 2 more days of compiling/drafting documents for pending Lawsuits.

:thumbsup:

Intelligence

Just reviewing the Lawsuit submitted to the Court in Montreal and
was sent to me in PDF Format in NINE (9) pages. There is about 3 errors that will be
addressed, including the addition of countless evidence documents that the
Quebec Human Rights Commission advised they will forward to me upon my
request.

Re: [Once your court record has been opened for your case, the court will forward a
copy of your statement of claim to the Defendant.]

When the Court opens and files the Case, it's Public Record and will post the Dox here.

x5axpu.jpg

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations on kicking off your next campaign!

Kick off a fundraiser campaign so we can click and contribute modest tokens of our gratitude for your works.

Thanks.

Intelligence

Congratulations on kicking off your next campaign!

Kick off a fundraiser campaign so we can click and contribute modest tokens of our gratitude for your works.

Thanks.

Oh', I think we will be ok for now financially with this? But THANK YOU!:)

Just had a 3 hour meeting today, and I feel confident of affording the Legal and Courts costs
involved in these next battles. Once the Cases are WON, the Court will order Costs to Plaintiff/Me.

No doubt, the COS in the USA will supply interest free loans as they may be now to NN TR and also
did in the Toronto case:

The Queen v. Church of Scientology of Toronto, et al.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mgarde/q_v_sci.htm
At the sentencing in 1992, The Church of Scientology of Toronto argued that it should receive a nominal fine, pleading poverty. The Judge sentenced the Church pay at $250,000 fine, noting that the Church of Scientology mother church in California had paid $7 million toward the cost of defending the criminal charges through interest-free loans.

We Won the Labour Relations case, the College of Physicians case, the Quebec Health Ministry shutting down NN TR, and recently, an EPIC WIN with the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases, and without a doubt whatsoever, we will WIN this next round of Litigation and lawsuits. With the evidence already proven as fact from the other cases, the Cult is backed up against the "Wall of Guilt" and shamed in the public arena. Just a few more Canada-Nails to hammer in the coffin.

It was a Happy-Camper Day

*Home Now and WHAT a DAY of Smiles* -- “Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel.
TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the
journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing
on how far you have to go.” ― Mandy Hale

9r5baf.jpg

Intelligence

UPDATE: - Pressing Forward FAST!

I can't say too much until AFTER I appear at a the Montreal Court house on May 30, 2014.

After talk with Court Clerk today, and further advice, there may be another lawsuit for DA Fair Game attacks?

One of my lawyers agreed that we now can prove direct links to where the DA attacks were attributed to someone/entity
that I won't name until we file a Lawsuit? IMO, we will sooner rather than later.

According to the Court Clerk. the Defendant was sent Notice of Lawsuit Claim and their Law Firm has been notified.

Court Clerk is allowing me to make appropriate changes/additions to the Lawsuit and Clerk requested I deliver all eveidence
documents and list of witnesses on May 30, 2014.

This is ONLY a 'Small Claims" lawsuit, and once a case precedent is set in this complex matter, we can then move into a
Quebec Superior Court.

Cheers:biggrin:

Last edited:

Intelligence

:thumbsup: - One Day At a Time and I'm Doing Awesome and Feeling Better Each Day -:thumbsup:

24fecex.jpg

[video=youtube_share;M-ounk0FNdY]http://youtu.be/M-ounk0FNdY[/video]

Intelligence

LEGAL SKYPE CALL RECORDING of FSM and Narconon Jeff Gordon - Senior Admissions Administrator

May 24, 2014: A collective project exposes the Narconon fraud and misrepresentations to the Public even when the Scientology drug rehab networks are facing countless Lawsuits in Canada, United States, and United Kingdom for Civil Conspiracy and numerous other wrongful deaths and fraud Lawsuits and Con Game schemes directed at vulnerable victims who need medical help. Hopefully, the FBI, RCMP. SQ Intelligence, and other Political and Government authorities will complete their inquiries/investigations and hold the Cult accountable for Civil wrongs and Criminal acts.

[video=youtube;JNE-XloKxBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNE-XloKxBE[/video]

MORE covert Recordings in due course.:coolwink:

Intelligence

No time to post New Thread, so just drop here, I guess.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11925

dpfzw3.jpg

Legal | Media Release

Scientology drug rehab Per Wickstrom scamming addicts

Published May 25, 2014 - Canada Wire Service: "Seen by many as a 'Con-Man', one of Per Wickstrom's victims states in their complaint to Michigan Attorney General of being: ""In an isolated, rundown property with no real medical attention and being subjected to medical malpractice. Not allowed to contact friends or leave until payment was made, they were alone and frightened. This person wrote about their own experience from 2009 to encourage the Attorney General's office to investigate Per Wickstrom's rehab facilities, A Forever Recovery and Best Drug Recovery (Rehab)."

Last edited:

Intelligence

Today, May 30, 2014 (My Birthday) :happydance: - Formal Documents were file in person by myself at the Montreal Courthouse.

mu7juf.jpg

WHY FILE IN 'SMALL CLAIMS' COURT FIRST?

After consulting with a Montreal Lawyer, I decided this was the best course of action to BEGIN with.

The DEFENDANTS can NOT have a Lawyer represent them!

The clerk will then ensure that witnesses are summoned to appear.

The court clerk calls the case and notes the presence or absence of the parties. The judge gives a brief explanation of the rules of evidence and procedure. Each party then presents its case and calls its witnesses. The judge examines the witnesses and provides fair and impartial assistance to both parties, and may also try to bring the parties to an agreement.

Individuals must represent themselves in the Small Claims Division, without a lawyer.

FILED in MONTREAL COURT MAY 30, 2014:

rhigyq.jpg

6f6wwo.jpg

nfk6e1.jpg

nfkyuh.jpg

14cttut.jpg

2hzty15.jpg

241nz1x.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2ynky6f.jpg

344whtg.jpg

2cx7qeo.jpg

33a6l8z.jpg

Intelligence

TODAY, spent two hours at the Montreal Courthouse with 2 Court Clerks and made some important amendments to the Lawsuit that not only doubles the AMOUNT in $$$ because as of May 2014 the Quebec Civil Courts bumped the amount from $7,000.00 to $15,000. in Small Claims.

So, we are now claiming $15,000.00 in this Case but I lose the leverage of the $45,000.00 that
the Quebec Human Rights Commission resolution decision handed down.

However, THIS CASE is now about compensation for breach of contact, misrepresentation, fraudulent practices, and includes a portion of what the Human Rights Commission verdict was for $45,000.00.

Although the below list does include numerous added Defendants, I signed a Court document to have them removed as Defendants and will call them as witnesses, as well as Serving the Human Rights Commission investigators and their Lawyers as witnesses.

Because of all the aforementioned, it still leaves the door wide open for numerous Defamation Lawsuits to be filed in Superior Court for Dead Agent - Fair Game Attacks that we have stacks of evidence documents and witnesses for.

The two Court Clerks were BRILLIANT!!!:yes:

10iaqsk.jpg

2r2t3y0.jpg

2q8x1k7.jpg

2ylr9ef.jpg

34qvkhi.jpg

2md5g6p.jpg

n1tt0g.jpg

i4fnd3.jpg

Well, we're dealing with Scientology here and I don't expect a hearing/verdict anytime soon. However, we are in FRENCH Quebec, and many people here know well the crimes and abuses of Scientology against their Victims, including Court Clerks and Judges. In my opinion, "I Think I Have Scientology By The Balls" on this one, but the pending Defamation Lawsuits will hammer some big nails in their coffin for sure.

We'll see ... time will tell - Tick - Tick:omg:

Last edited: