David Miscavige abuses

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Tbush, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:41 AM.

View Users: View Users
  1. Tbush

Tbush Patron

We know of the severe abuses by Miscavige but I'd like to know if anyone ever hit him back?

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Not that I know of or have heard of.

3. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

Most Scientologists IMO are decent people who would not easily resort to violence against another human being. But Mr. Miscavige apparently has no qualms about using violence to intimidate and terrorize. I believe he would be referred to as a BULLY.

4. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

If he had/has hired body guards around him then would any staff dare to do that?

5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I have never heard of anyone hitting him but Jesse's story here deserves a mention...

http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong.ca/transcript-of-jesse-princes-speech-march-26-2010/

(snipped)

And I got up to leave. And again, just like happened when they did before, they all came on me. Difference this time is, is that I’ve studied Okinawan Goju Ryu Karate for two years and I was a black belt now, and I wore their asses out. And I walked out of his office, and I went to my room and I went and got that nice present that Dead L. Ron gave me: that Mini-14 Assault Rifle, and I had a .45, and I loaded ’em up. I had a banana clip; I could’ve killed them all five or six times each.
    And I went up there with those guns, and they all had come out of Miscavige’s office at that point, trying to figure out what they’re going to do to me. And I walked up with those guns and I said, you know, “Who has the power now? Who wants to challenge me now? Who has anything to say to me now?” And the one [1:00] person spoke up, it was Norman Starkey, South African guy, and he says, “You traitor! You can’t kill us all.” And I said, “Maybe not, but your ass’ll be the first one to go.”
    By this time Miscavige is shaking, everybody doesn’t know what to do because I have the rifle on my hip and the gun like this, waving it, like grrrr!, you know, and he’s like, “Please, Jesse. Please.” He told everybody, “Get away; we didn’t handle this right! Please, come on, Jesse.” You know, “Come on, let’s talk. Please put the guns away, please, please, please.” You know, and I, “Okay, okay,” and I take my guns and I unload them and I put ’em back in my room, and we go down to — I guess what’s known as the clipper ship now — and we have a conversation.
    And the conversation was, “Jesse, you know that Scientology is fragmented right now. You know that it needs to come together; we’ve all worked too hard to build this organization. You know the struggle. [2:00] I need you to go to the RPF for me, just so I can bring the group back together. Then I’ll get you out and everything will be fine. Could you please just do that for me?”

(snipped)

6. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

The people immediately around David Miscavige are the hardest of the hardcore Scns, people who believe without question that their "eternity" depends on being in good standing with the CofS, the Sea Org and hence with Miscavige himself.

Anyone who raised a hand to hit him would be risking all that, so I'd be surprised if anyone has hit him.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 7:50 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List