What's new

David Miscavige - christened a Fleet Admiral in Scientology's Sea Org!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
fleet-admiral-david-miscavige-aa.png

Posted on Tony Ortega's blog!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Heh David Miscavige - your skin has that "Scientology leathered look" - lay off the tanning bed and the scotch and you may want to consider boxing a bag instead of human beings...your overts doeth speak loudly by the way you look!!:p

fleet-admiral-david-miscavige-aa.png

Now LRH states that a thetan is as sane as he is able to see the similarities and differences of things, people etc.

Quiz for sanity: For you thetans who would like to take the test - what are the similarities between David Miscavige and Idi Amin - START!

290px-Idi_Amin.jpg

I'll go first - I am a little nervous but here we go - well, Idi Amin is black and David Miscavige is white!

PASS!
!:giggle:
:giggle::party::woohoo:

I am sane!!

Who is next?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quiz for sanity: For you thetans who would like to take the test - what are the similarities between David Miscavige and Idi Amin - START!

Well... they both eat people.

They like to wear the same type of uniform.

They both wear John Lobb shoes.

How's that?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

How's that?

That's a PASS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::dancer::dancer::dance3::giggle::party:

Another sane being!!

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Okay here are a few differences between Idi Amin and David Miscavige.

Idi Amin was 6' 4" tall and David Miscavige is only about 5' 4" tall.

Idi Amin never slapped a pre clear and David Miscavige did.

Idi Amin never finished High School and had no formal education but David Miscavige, oh wait.... Let me think of another difference.

Idi Amin was a champion heavy weight boxer fighting contenders in the boxing ring. David Miscavige beats up Sea Org members who have had no formal fight training.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay here are a few differences between Idi Amin and David Miscavige.

Idi Amin was 6' 4" tall and David Miscavige is only about 5' 4" tall.

Idi Amin never slapped a pre clear and David Miscavige did.

Idi Amin never finished High School and had no formal education but David Miscavige, oh wait.... Let me think of another difference.

Idi Amin was a champion heavy weight boxer fighting contenders in the boxing ring. David Miscavige beats up Sea Org members who have had no formal fight training.

Dean - Damn!! VWD! Where can I mail you the CERT of Sanity!! Super sane! You can certainly spot the differences and are very specific!! You are on a roll!!:clap::clap::clap:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

How's that?

Let's not forget that they both took people against their will,

and locked them up. And held them under guard.

They have more in common than it would first appear.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Lanyardophiles are often not too well in the head.

Idi had the excuse of syphilis eating his brain, what excuse does Davey use?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
BT's eating his brain?

WOW, OMG, I've just cognited what STIs really are!

It's the contagion of aberration, while the naughty parts of two people are meeting BTs jump from one person to another! Some BTs can move through Latex though so we must be careful to use BT proof condoms, about 5 inches of lead should be OK...

Thanks for that my noodle is floating.