What's new

David Miscavige DID IT - he has brainwashed the clubbed seals as to being "source"

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is a facebook message I received on my FB page from a dedicated Scientologist about their leader, David Miscavige.

I know this person and they have NEVER MET DAVID MISCAVIGE. In fact, they have never received much auditing or training...but have been on staff for over 10 years! They have no family so there is no where for them to go...no group - no job - nothing! :bigcry: It makes me want to cry for them!!:bigcry:

This is loaded with desperation that hopefully COB will straighten out Scientology and MAKE IT WORK!!

:begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging:

Meet Mr. David Miscavige, one of the greatest friends to mankind. Learn about his work and may you never be the same.

Mr. Miscavige is making Scientology WORK - FINALLY - and we will all make it!

David Miscavige Leader of Scientology
Facebook fan page for Mr. David Miscavige the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. See also: http://www.Scientology.org, http://www.Scientology.org/David-Miscavige.html, http://DavidMiscavige.RTC.org & http://bit.ly/DavidMiscavigeGooglePlusPublic Figure: 5,410 like this

It is really sad to see how desperate these people are to be right about dedicating their lives for absolutely NOTHING!! :bigcry:

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Re: David Miscavige DID IT - he has brainwashed the clubbed seals as to being "source

Good God:no:

Here is a facebook message I received on my FB page from a dedicated Scientologist about their leader, David Miscavige.

I know this person and they have NEVER MET DAVID MISCAVIGE. In fact, they have never received much auditing or training...but have been on staff for over 10 years! They have no family so there is no where for them to go...no group - no job - nothing! :bigcry: It makes me want to cry for them!!:bigcry:

This is loaded with desperation that hopefully COB will straighten out Scientology and MAKE IT WORK!!

Good God:nervous:

:begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging::begging:

Meet Mr. David Miscavige, one of the greatest friends to mankind. Learn about his work and may you never be the same.

Mr. Miscavige is making Scientology WORK - FINALLY - and we will all make it!

David Miscavige Leader of Scientology
Facebook fan page for Mr. David Miscavige the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. See also: http://www.Scientology.org, http://www.Scientology.org/David-Miscavige.html, http://DavidMiscavige.RTC.org & http://bit.ly/DavidMiscavigeGooglePlusPublic Figure: 5,410 like this

It is really sad to see how desperate these people are to be right about dedicating their lives for absolutely NOTHING!! :bigcry:

Re: David Miscavige DID IT - he has brainwashed the clubbed seals as to being "source

If Hubbard was able to brainwashed the clubbed seals that he was "source", why wouldn't you expect Miscavige to do the same? He is the sole owner of Scientology after all, he can what ever he wants with it.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

If Hubbard was able to brainwashed the clubbed seals that he was "source", why wouldn't you expect Miscavige to do the same? He is the sole owner of Scientology after all, he can what ever he wants with it.

No, Miscavige is only leasing the fertile ground of Scientology, he doesn't own it. He knows if he breaks the stipulations of the lease, it will break him. So he keeps re-writing the contract every 5 or 10 years with the goal of becoming the de facto owner. He is dangerously close to that point now, but in order to do this, he has had to sell off big chunks of it, so the lot he's close to owning is quite a bit smaller than the lot he started out leasing.

Stalin was a lot quicker and bolder at re-writing his lease, but he had the powers of the state at his disposal, and Miscavige has always been afraid of the state, as was his mentor.

Danger Mouse

Patron with Honors

It's the Church Of Dave now.

No, Miscavige is only leasing the fertile ground of Scientology, he doesn't own it. He knows if he breaks the stipulations of the lease, it will break him. So he keeps re-writing the contract every 5 or 10 years with the goal of becoming the de facto owner. He is dangerously close to that point now, but in order to do this, he has had to sell off big chunks of it, so the lot he's close to owning is quite a bit smaller than the lot he started out leasing.

Stalin was a lot quicker and bolder at re-writing his lease, but he had the powers of the state at his disposal, and Miscavige has always been afraid of the state, as was his mentor.
No he does own it. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to remove him from power short of buying Scientology from him, and that is only if he chooses to sell it. He may run it into the ground which is the exact trajectory it's currently on, but he still will be the sole owner of it.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

No he does own it. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to remove him from power short of buying Scientology from him, and that is only if he chooses to sell it. He may run it into the ground which is the exact trajectory it's currently on, but he still will be the sole owner of it.

You don't think that, even now, if he were to declare himself Source and cancel one of Ron's directives, that he would not be left with about the number of followers he could count with his shoes off, but his fly up?

I think there may be a few to follow him on that path, but even now with the vast majority, he has to tread carefully around the memory of Ron. Otherwise GAT II would be full of his own wisdom, and not a re-discovery of Ron's.

You don't think that, even now, if he were to declare himself Source and cancel one of Ron's directives, that he would not be left with about the number of followers he could count with his shoes off, but his fly up?

I think there may be a few to follow him on that path, but even now with the vast majority, he has to tread carefully around the memory of Ron. Otherwise GAT II would be full of his own wisdom, and not a re-discovery of Ron's.
If they haven't figured out that they are being conned by now, I don't think there is anything that will make them wake up, and Sea Orgers can't think one way or the other, all they can do is take orders. It's not like he's a dictator, elected official, or ruler, he is the owner, nobody but him can do anything with The Church of Scientology. It might be a bad decision to begin removing Hubbard from Scientology, but I doubt many people besides the oldtimers will care. If they do happen to care, all he has to do is say some bulletins Hubbard wrote were recently discovered which instructed him to do it and that will be the end of it.

Techless

Patron Meritorious

... Otherwise GAT II would be full of his own wisdom, and not a re-discovery of Ron's.

GATII IS Davey's own wisdom (wis-dumb)!! He did take it over! But that's only because Ronny 'set it up' to be taken over by any similarly minded charlatan.

That much worked. But he'll never claim 'source' now - only maybe the next 10th person 'in-charge' - after everyone has forgotten...can try and pull it off...

still many little tidbits of the con working in many folks mind...

Be DONE!!

wigee1

Patron with Honors

Ive noticed that it has gone very quiet in this part of the woods , no phone calls from OZ or USA. I,m going to resort to out flow hand written letters, to terminals, Uptone having a wonderful time. and I,ll start at the bottom , to the Letter reg, Granitt. They are in desparate need of Theta Comm.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

You know, everyone who was in CMO was expected to act and speak like Hubs. From what I can tell, Davey seems to have moved to the head of the class--I think he figured out the scam, and is running it like he thinks Hubs would have run it. Of course, Hubs didn't have the internet and such to deal with, so it's becoming a bit of a cock-up, but there are still enough believers to keep the thing breathing..... It's almost impressive in a sick sort of way.

Anonycat

Crusader

I think Davey is always going to sell what he's got, under the banner of Ron. His alterations and remixes include crazy typists, the newly discovered, correct gradient, as Ron intended, handled MUs, and on and on. He may change it and repackage all he wants, but it will always be presented as what Ron intended. That's the few remaining are told, to extract more money. He's pushed that envelope past the point of credibility, but so goes the life of the salesman. I think he'll always keep the saluting Ron's photo. Or maybe his dog on the odd occasion.

Sun+beagle.jpg

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron

It's actually pretty strange that Miscavige hasn't been able to work himself into position as Source by now. Hubbard always emphasized his own authority, of course; but Scientology had always been a growing corpus in Hubbard's time. There ought to have been a way to spin things so that Hubbard was always right (about what he said when he was around) but there were things Hubbard never addressed (though he pointed the way) and now his successor has carried on, with new research and new discoveries. Yes, it might have taken a bit of courage to make those first steps; but it could have been done very tentatively, with innovations introduced at first as merely tentative or optional, and as very closely based on Hubbard's own work. There would have been ways to do it that wouldn't have risked rebellion in the ranks, making every step small so that it could quickly be taken back if it turned out to be a false step.

It might not have been childishly easy but it would certainly have been possible, for anyone with even a modest fraction of Hubbard's own talent. The fact that Miscavige has never even tried to do this is surprising. It implies to me that Miscavige himself knows he couldn't pull it off. Yet such a knowingly limited guy as Miscavige has been able to brand all those who did try to carry on innovating as squirrels, and keep most of the Scientology gravy train for himself.

I think maybe Miscavige is like the cynical heir to a lucky entrepreneur, who just sneers at all the earnest advisors who want him to steer his father's company boldly into new waters. He knows that the company has no future, that the times in which his father made it click are gone forever, and that nothing anyone could do will turn his legacy of outdated innovation into Apple or McDonalds. His only good option is to milk his inheritance for as long as he can, and he does that brazenly. Après lui le deluge.

Anonycat

Crusader

It's actually pretty strange that Miscavige hasn't been able to work himself into position as Source by now. Hubbard always emphasized his own authority, of course; but Scientology had always been a growing corpus in Hubbard's time. There ought to have been a way to spin things so that Hubbard was always right (about what he said when he was around) but there were things Hubbard never addressed (though he pointed the way) and now his successor has carried on, with new research and new discoveries. Yes, it might have taken a bit of courage to make those first steps; but it could have been done very tentatively, with innovations introduced at first as merely tentative or optional, and as very closely based on Hubbard's own work. There would have been ways to do it that wouldn't have risked rebellion in the ranks, making every step small so that it could quickly be taken back if it turned out to be a false step.

It might not have been childishly easy but it would certainly have been possible, for anyone with even a modest fraction of Hubbard's own talent. The fact that Miscavige has never even tried to do this is surprising. It implies to me that Miscavige himself knows he couldn't pull it off. Yet such a knowingly limited guy as Miscavige has been able to brand all those who did try to carry on innovating as squirrels, and keep most of the Scientology gravy train for himself.

I think maybe Miscavige is like the cynical heir to a lucky entrepreneur, who just sneers at all the earnest advisors who want him to steer his father's company boldly into new waters. He knows that the company has no future, that the times in which his father made it click are gone forever, and that nothing anyone could do will turn his legacy of outdated innovation into Apple or McDonalds. His only good option is to milk his inheritance for as long as he can, and he does that brazenly. Après lui le deluge.

I really don't think re-branding Source would ever work. The LRH icon is the foundation of the cult, and no one may hallucinate and make a new scientology on his behalf. You have to keep serving leftovers in whatever form you can.