SCIENTOLOGIST
COB.

EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
Then who is L. Ron Hubbard?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron is Source.

EX-SCIENTOLGIST
Exactly.​

This post will not be understood by Scientologists because of the Hubbard Law of 10.

HUBBARD LAW OF 10: If a Scientologist had 10 dictionaries, 10 word clearers and 10 pounds of clay, they could not possibly understand this. Because of the 10 points of KSW.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
OMG I don't feel very well, I just looked at the Freedom article on Tom DeVoght. Then I read a few other pages Steve Hall etc. Just who do they think would believe them? Confessions and even past lives torn out of their PC folders and used to ridicule. Disgusting.

That is beyond sick.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
That was a profoundly powerful post. The stages you describe made me think about "breaking a person's will".

It is said that the purpose of torture (e.g. prisoners, victims...) is to break the person's will.

I see Scientology that way, whether staff member or public.

The broken Scientologist is afraid of ethics, afraid of sec checks, afraid of conditions, afraid of their own very thoughts.

It is a subject I would like to learn much about. I think Hubbard and COB and other Scn leaders specialize in just that--breaking the will of their flock. It defines cult.

One of the first articles I found was from a comparative cult (Mormon) from which I will snip but a small section... (bold added for emphasis)

Great find, HH! :thumbsup:

The lynchpin to all this is the person having bought in to the idea that without the “Snake Oil” they're a goner and are doomed to an eternity of suffering or worse. Once that lie has been planted in and accepted by the individual, they’ll go through all manor of bizarre, goofy and heinous “handlings” and treatment to protect their future “survival”.

El Ron damn well knew this and Hisself designed Scns “Ethics and Justice ‘Tech’” to reinforce this principle on a constant, continuing basis, IMO.

Face :)

Last edited:
Great find, HH! :thumbsup:

The lynchpin to all this is the person having bought in to the idea that without the “Snake Oil” they're a goner and are doomed to an eternity of suffering or worse. Once that lie has been planted in and accepted by the individual, they’ll go through all manner of bizarre, goofy and heinous “handlings” and treatment to protect their future “survival”.

El Ron damn well knew this and Hisself designed Scns “Ethics and Justice ‘Tech’” to reinforce this principle on a constant, continuing basis, IMO.

I agree with the first paragraph. I'd like to hear / read any ideas, for when actually talking to a Scientologist in the Sea Org for 35 + years, who is still a friend, what can one (meaning: me) ask that will get them cogitating. The word I used is cogitating not cogniting. I meant thinking. I don't expect Rome to be built in one day.

The second part, i just don't buy. It may have been his intention, but even the very best of us don't score home runs every time we're at bat. I think a lot of this is accidental. To ascribe to LRH the foresight, planning, and execution of every slave making technique is more than I can believe. Nobody, good or evil, hits the mark with complete accuracy. Some shots are just lucky.

HH quoted some Mormon: ""This guy's not church broken yet" (nodding to his phone)

Church broken?" I asked.

He then asked if knew much about horses, which I didn't. He explained how a mustang in the wild has a mind of its own and lives by its in-born instincts and will. He explained how you can break the horse's will and teach it who is in charge. Repetition, giving and withholding affection, punishment, restraint, and isolation from other untamed horses - all were necessary.

You can teach a horse to do unnatural things like putting up with the sound of a gun, or going near a fire, he said. It's just a matter of breaking their will and teaching them that they don't have a right to their own feelings and natural instincts.

"It's a matter of showing the horse who will ALWAYS be in charge." He finally said. And he stressed ALWAYS.

Church members were no different than horses to this man.
"

knowing a little about horses, I can give you the natural housemanship view on working with horses: they retain their self dominion, and yet voluntarily, work with you. I ride bare back with a string halter (no bit). We work, play, gallop, together. It is a different mind set.

[video=youtube;HHLSQ1YILEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHLSQ1YILEo[/video]

One of the biggest out points regarding Scientology, for me, was not practicing what it preaches (Veda will say it does, only hidden) - I mean publicly.

Here is a photo I took of my daughter's best friend, and my riding partner (for half a decade). We were galloping, both of us bareback, with only super glue (joke) to hold us on. In full control, by virtue of full spiritual, mental, physical alignment with our horses, not domination.

attachment.php

There is no reason to break a horse

or......... a human.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
I can give you the natural horsemanship view on working with horses: they retain their self dominion, and yet voluntarily, work with you. I ride bare back with a string halter (no bit). We work, play, gallop, together. It is a different mind set.

Hmmm?...bare back with a string halter - top?
What a way to charm the horse! :)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree with the first paragraph. I'd like to hear / read any ideas, for when actually talking to a Scientologist in the Sea Org for 35 + years, who is still a friend, what can one (meaning: me) ask that will get them cogitating. The word I used is cogitating not cogniting. I meant thinking. I don't expect Rome to be built in one day.

The second part, i just don't buy. It may have been his intention, but even the very best of us don't score home runs every time we're at bat. I think a lot of this is accidental. To ascribe to LRH the foresight, planning, and execution of every slave making technique is more than I can believe. Nobody, good or evil, hits the mark with complete accuracy. Some shots are just lucky.

Oh, I quite agree. :yes:

"Designed" may not be the right word here...maybe "intended"? :confused2:

However, I am certain that El Ron knew the "Eternity Lever" worked and used it long before the "Discovery" of Ethics "Tech". Hisself also knew when he wrote the Lower "Conditions" that the "Losing One's Only Hope For Eternity" features was gonna put some real sharp "Teeth" in them and "encourage" folks to play by Hisself's rules. Anyway, like I said..."IMO". :coolwink:

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I suspect that the high up honcho's of $CN will jump ship and play the victim role in it all and sue $CN, never mind the fact that these people were actual perpetrators, but they will walk off with massive amounts of our "religious donations" because only they know the inside scoop in enough detail to pull it off. Like the pirates raiding the pirate's ship’s bounty once the captain has been mutinied and buried at sea.
History repeats itself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzgYTAqO14&feature=related
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh, I quite agree. :yes:

"Designed" may not be the right word here word here...maybe intended? :confused2:

However, I am certain that El Ron knew the "Eternity Lever" worked and used it long before the "Discovery" of Ethics "Tech". Hisself also knew when he wrote the Lower "Conditions" that the "Losing One's Only Hope For Eternity" features was gonna put some real sharp "Teeth" in them and "encourage" folks to play by Hisself's rules. Anyway, like I said..."IMO". :coolwink:

as Spock would say, "Fascinating."

what you said, just now, was completely off my radar.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

There is no reason to break a horse

or......... a human.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Even if someone has never been near a horse, Monty Robert's short autobiography, The Man Who Listens To Horses, is a wonderful read and has more wisdom and for real "tech" about life, living and loving than every F'n word El Ron ever wrote, stole, plagiarized or said. :coolwink:

Last edited:
Even if someone has never been near a horse, Monty Robert's short autobiography, The Man Who Listens To Horses, is a wonderful read and has more wisdom for real "tech" about life, living and loving than every F'n word El Ron ever wrote, stole, plagiarized or said. :coolwink:

Absolutely. It contains "feel good" and hard truth.

We drove two hours just to see him near Sacratomato. Worth the drive, worth the cost. He is a smart dude.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This story leaves INT BASE in Riverside County to Clearwater Florida's Pinellas County to report Clearwater inside cruelty

Other people's horrific RPF stories always impact me.
It might be that I have never quite gotten over the CRUELTY and DOMINATION of forcing me to run around a pole for 12 hours a day for MONTHS in my RPF assignment. (Obviously no one can run that length of time but after a short break with knees buckling and ankles swelling the supervisors order you back on the track and force the continuity even if it a walking/trotting pace.) It was like Mark Headley so eloquently expressed "Another Day in Hell." So I resonate and duplicate other's RPF stories.

I was very happy to meet Kirsi Ojamo last July. A Finnish girl recruited in Denmark and sent to Flag another 20 year Sea Org member who spent some 8 years in OSA Flag, Office of Special Affairs, Flag from where she was sent to a sadistic RPF for 2 years.

320325_291875494160680_100000146956594_1437090_1507979192_n.jpg

Kirsi posted on Marty's blog recently
in front of the group by a senior executive, spouses sent to work in different continents, disconnection in full use, veteran staff who had worked with LRDuring my final stages of routing out of The Sea Org in Clearwater four years ago, I was scraping off the O block exterior walls (home for us RPFers) day in, day out, thinking…. what happened to that dedication. Here I am, routing out after 20 years and on a ‘scrape those walls’- assignment. It was a very odd combination of mixed feelings and confused questions and had no one to talk to – talking to anyone is forbidden in the RPF and when you’re in the RPFs RPF you just have you. Now even the fellow RPFers condemn you – save 2 or 3 who did try to talk to me. But their talk was about changing my mind and staying. Staying wasn’t an option, I needed to understand what is the real reason for sayonara my friends, my group and the once burning purpose. I had seen spiritual rape of fellow staff; humiliation in front of the group by a senior executive, spouses sent to work in different continents, disconnection in full use, veteran staff who had worked with LRH had been routed off or RPFed, and the reasons for my questionning and disagreements went on like this. I had done my share of actions I regret.
Unquote

Kirsi told me she was dropped off at Tampa Airport penniless.
After serving 20 years, and knowing she was a Finnish national with NO $$$ (RPF for 2 years is virtually penniless for 60 hour weeks of slave labor ~~ human trafficking) Kirsi was dropped off at Tampa airport without a cent to purchase a meal or drink, leave alone air fare. This was 4 years ago. Imagine the GREED of an entitiy sitting with $1 billion in reserves in the IAS account, spitting a staff member out with NOTHING as punishment for asking to leave the group. The Church gives no pension, no 401K, nothing absolutely nothing to veteran staff and gets away with slave labor for cents an hour under the guise of "MINISTERIAL EXEMPTION".

She did a collect call to a friend who paid her ticket back to Europe and she now lives in the South of France. She made it through.

Here's a recent image of Kirsi.
148317_174464732568424_100000146956594_686182_5255872_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sandie

Patron with Honors
"Other people's horrific RPF stories always impact me.
It might be that I have never quite gotten over the CRUELTY and DOMINATION of forcing me to run around a pole for 12 hours a day for MONTHS in my RPF assignment. (Obviously no one can run that length of time but after a short break with knees buckling and ankles swelling the supervisors order you back on the track and force the continuity even if it a walking/trotting pace.) It was like Mark Headley so eloquently expressed "Another Day in Hell." So I resonate and duplicate other's RPF stories." By Karen #1
Karen, Every time I read one of your entries about things that occurred with you in the SO I want to cry...I remember meeting you in Glendale and wondering why such a wonderful person, a highly classed Auditor and OT would leave the So....I remember thinking something must be awfully wrong up-lines! ...(This was also the time I started doubting things I was seeing)....anyway, NOW I KNOW WHY!
I cant wait for the day when the church is brought down and all responsible for the cruelties done to you and others are themselves in "Hell"
:angry::angry:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Sandie.
One wonders why an entity with full RICO violations can continue to persist with a free pass.
There is a Lobbying firm in Washington DC that just about works full time for the Church to cover up its dirty deeds.
I am sure they are oblivious of the atrocities as they persuade politicians of GLORY of the CULT.

CONTACT

The Mitchell Firm, Inc.
42020 Village Center Plaza, #120-200
Stone Ridge, VA 20105

Phone: 202.669.4065

They have a FACEBOOK page.
I would encourage readers to send the links to the posted stories of the darker side of the CHURCH.
How about us LOBBYING the LOBBYERS !

To celebrate the malicious hate paragraphs posted on me, recently I promise to increase my whistleblowing to greater proportions.:):):)

fax: 480.275.3218

Email: [email protected]

0186-1.jpg

I have to whistleblow on a document I have where the "Church" of Scientology pays them in a short period of time
$20,000
$30,000
$20,000
$30,000
$30,000
$30,000
$40,000
$30,000
$30,000
$30,000 (will leak this presently)

to Lobby the Politicians while the ABUSES are covered.

Nice to have free 501C3 money to LOBBY the Government !
Here's a sample

mitchellfirmlobbyingrec.jpg

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Nice DOX, thanks Karen, keep 'em coming.

Meanwhile, interesting to note the difference between PR and just plain ole bullshit. This from The Mitchell Firm website:

" . . . We represent the general interests of Americans that public policy has forgotten in recent decades, including free market entrepreneurs and small businesses, natural health practitioners, the middle class, the poor, the physically and mentally ill, and those who have made mistakes and are addicted to drugs and/or in the criminal justice system. These are people who are not politically influential and well-connected.

Our clients include some of these Forgotten Americans, but also individuals and organizations that have a strong social mission based on the belief that all Americans are equally important to the general Welfare of the United States, and equally entitled to protection and Justice.

We lobby for legislative reforms that protect basic rights and increase the amount of freedom every American has to dream, set goals and pursue happiness with self-determinism. We lobby against public policy that grants benefits and privileges to select groups or classes of industry at the expense of others; against public policy that facilitates tyranny and oppressions of the body and mind . . . "

Scientology fits into this . . . how. Don't tell me, let me guess: The Mitchell Firm is a scilon operation??

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the same Greg Mitchell that founded the lobbying business:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/g/greg-mitchell.html

Greg Mitchell in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 10 individual completions for Greg Mitchell appear in official Scientology publications:

Greg Mitchell

PERSONAL VALUES & INTEGRITY COURSE

Celebrity 333

2001-09-01

Greg Mitchell

PURIFICATION RUNDOWN

Celebrity 335

2001-12-01

Greg Mitchell

TRS & OBJECTIVE COURSE

Celebrity 337

2002-02-01

Greg Mitchell

OBJECTIVES

Celebrity 337

2002-02-01

Greg Mitchell

STUDENT VOLUNTEER MINISTER COURSES

Celebrity 351

2003-09-01

Greg Mitchell

BASIC STUDY MANUAL

Celebrity 353

2003-12-01

Greg Mitchell

DYNAMICS OF MONEY COURSE

Celebrity 353

2003-12-01

Greg Mitchell

ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE

Freewinds 54

2004-10-01

Greg Mitchell

ADVANCED PROCEDURE AND AXIOMS BOOK & LECTURE COURSE

Ability Magazine 390

2010-05-01

Greg Mitchell

HANDBOOK FOR PRECLEAR BOOK & LECTURES COURSE

From the Mitchell site:

"...We only represent individuals and organizations that have goals and purposes that align with ours, and we only fight for issues that increase personal and organizational freedom and/or crush tyranny, eliminate oppressions of body and mind and elevate the condition of men and women.

CORE BELIEFS
■Men and women are basically good.
■Men and women are spiritual beings, not pieces of meat that evolved out of mud.
■Every man and woman is born with personal freedom and the same fundamental human rights.
■Free men and women advance a civilization, not governments.
■A true, legitimate government exists to protect this personal freedom and these fundamental human rights of every member of society. This means it’s the government’s job to crush tyranny in all its forms, and to destroy all attempted oppressions of body and mind............ "

If they quack like ducks.........