Days before jumping to his death, actor Brad Bufanda credited Scientology with saving his life

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Nov 17, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Days before jumping to his death, actor Brad Bufanda credited Scientology with saving his life

In August, Brad Bufanda, a 34-year-old actor and chiseled gym instructor, showed up for an initial table reading of an independent film he’d landed a role for.

Bufanda is primarily remembered for appearing as the biker gang character “Felix Toombs” in two seasons of the 2004-2006 UPN/CW teen mystery series, Veronica Mars. [...]

[​IMG]

In[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

It is kind of ironic, isn't it?

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Never saw his acting work....

But it would be interesting ( in looking for a reason for his suicide) to dig around a bit to see if he was a homosexual....

If so, that could certainly shed some light on his jumping off a building, as homosexuality and Scientology just don’t mix .

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

To broaden my post above...

Once one takes a cult course and accepts KSW....one is then stuck with Illegal PCs Acceptance Of HCOB....

If the above....one thinks the cult “is the only way out...”. Then if one is an illegal PC....or other categories ....it is possible to think that suicide is a better solution than living one’s life...

There could be many factors involved....

5. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

He might have been told so many times that there was no hope if he did not ______ that he did indeed give up hope. He might have needed real help with issues that the sciobots could not help him with.

What ever the reason someone with a future that should have lived a long and happy life is forever silent.

I hope his family and friends can comfort each other and remember the good times. To take hope from the life he lived and deal with the reality of his death.

May his memory live on in those he loved and touched in this life.

6. Teanntás

Teanntás Patron Meritorious

I was flipping channels early this morning and I found the Discovery Channel re-running "The Scientology Cure"