What's new

DC Ideal Org Ceremony Protest * Intense! *

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
A good protest:thumbsup: . Well done. And it's great to point out people from 2 thousand miles away and ask them if they came to pad the false stats. Any approximations as to how many were there and how many were actual DC staff and public ? :confused2:

It's an excellent idea to infiltrate as a new div 6 public and record DM's speech. I have an Olympus WS-311M recorder for my own future purposes.:D Also as long as it's legal how about camera's with one hell of a flash going off during the speech. It'll light up the white screens.

I agree that that young SO lad on IOU8 from 0:45 to 1:45 was being impinged and anyone with any knowledge of where he hails at could potentially save him. His blinking was a dead giveaway.

And yeah. Don't antagonize the REAL Police unless your civic protest rights are being infringed.

Anything Ax can give you to get another George Baillie reaction would be helpful.

Another FAIL DM.

no idea as to how many were actually DC, but I know for certain that there were at least 4 Boston scis, 4 NYC, 1 Philly, 1 Seattle, 2 or 3 LA scis at the very least, and those are just the folks that I heard people recognized. For an event of 500-700 Scientologists, it's absolutely ridiculous that they had to bus in so many.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sparrow surely is one intrepid, free-speaking, guerilla-bullbaiting, thought-provoking motherf*k*er!

Yup, he was amped up for the big game. Sure, maybe he got a 5-yard penalty on a couple of plays with the cops for "unnecessary roughness" but that dude is a living example of one hard-core, impassioned, locked-and-loaded protester.

Go Sparrow! I say give that guy the ball anytime he wants it.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The gentleman with the brown jacket at 7:10 & 8:19 in video #2 is Charlie Earl, 33-year member of the Sea Org and has been with OSA-PAC for 15+ years. I worked with Charlie Earl in OSA delivering dead agent packs on numerous critics, including attorney Graham Berry in a concerted effort to have him disbarred... didn't work.

Charlie is currently Chf/OSA-Invest at PAC and handles all the private investigators Rick Moxon & ilk hires for their black ops campaigns.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The gentleman with the brown jacket at 7:10 & 8:19 in video #2 is Charlie Earl, 33-year member of the Sea Org and has been with OSA-PAC for 15+ years. I worked with Charlie Earl in OSA delivering dead agent packs on numerous critics, including attorney Graham Berry in a concerted effort to have him disbarred... didn't work.

Charlie is currently Chf/OSA-Invest at PAC and handles all the private investigators Rick Moxon & ilk hires for their black ops campaigns.

Thanks for the imput Smurf.

It's nice to know who's who and and the names of all the players in the game.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Sparrow surely is one intrepid, free-speaking, guerilla-bullbaiting, thought-provoking motherf*k*er!

Yup, he was amped up for the big game. Sure, maybe he got a 5-yard penalty on a couple of plays with the cops for "unnecessary roughness" but that dude is a living example of one hard-core, impassioned, locked-and-loaded protester.

I like the way you put things in football terms! That was pretty good! :eyeroll:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron

I couldn't quite tell if that was him or not. Whether it be the camera angle or age.:confused2:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparrow most definitely wins this years "Most Valuable Protester" award. He's "The Man"!

Mystic

Crusader
I love the smell of exposed scifaggOT scams in the morning, as well as the smell of sparrow poop on a scifag sidewalk.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Sparrow has come a long, long way.

If you think that some people will never get out of Scientology, then just look at how far AnonSparrow has come.

There is hope for all of us.

Even Marty.

In fact, I heard that Marty is hooking up with Sparrow on his next raid. They're gonna do a kind of rap/hip-hop video thing back and forth across Sylvia Stannard's mid-drift.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anons got me looking when I heard they took down the scn web sites (back in the day when they didn't have the advice of the Wise Beard Man :thumbsup: ) - I might have been on the fence then, but it was the Anons and the crazy ass shit they were doing that got me off my butt and LOOKING and READING!

Great job Anons!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Sparrow has come a long, long way.

If you think that some people will never get out of Scientology, then just look at how far AnonSparrow has come.

There is hope for all of us.

Even Marty.

In fact, I heard that Marty is hooking up with Sparrow on his next raid. They're gonna do a kind of rap/hip-hop video thing back and forth across Sylvia Stannard's mid-drift.
I think you have a mischievous grin on your face, like that avatar of yours, when saying that Alanzo!

:yes:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Why don't the protesters shout at them that the big secret their paying all the money to get to the OT levels to find out is the idea that everyone is infested with 'body thetans' and you use the E-meter like an electronic Ouija board to audit them and get them to leave.

And that it doesn't work, and people still don't have super powers after all the money and time, and they might actually be more inclined to cancer for God knows what reason, etc, etc,

This would get many to question what's going on, either now, or when the find out some day that this is the truth.

Breaking up families, Lisa McPherson, DM beating people up, they have all that covered with the cult members, but if they try to say that the BT stuff is a lie, the OT's will know it's not, and the other members could find out some day.

Why don't the protesters shout at them that the big secret their paying all the money to get to the OT levels to find out is the idea that everyone is infested with 'body thetans' and you use the E-meter like an electronic Ouija board to audit them and get them to leave.

And that it doesn't work, and people still don't have super powers after all the money and time, and they might actually be more inclined to cancer for God knows what reason, etc, etc,

This would get many to question what's going on, either now, or when the find out some day that this is the truth.

Breaking up families, Lisa McPherson, DM beating people up, they have all that covered with the cult members, but if they try to say that the BT stuff is a lie, the OT's will know it's not, and the other members could find out some day.

All it takes is one person and a boom box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDTChULxAZM

Div6

Crusader

It was a very dis-jointed scene. The Scilons did an end run around the formal street closing permit procedure in DC, which requires neighbor notification, signs posted 72 hours in advance, and approval from several gov't agencies including the Department of Homeland Security.

The Anons were told by the MPD Special Ops Commander that they (the scilons) got by on a "Religious Service" exemption. And because it was a "religious service" the permit the Anons had for the sidewalks which WAS approved would not be allowed. Further, the Anons were told that NO amplified voices would be allowed, or chanting\interrupting of the "religious service". Otherwise they would be moved several blocks away. Amazingly, and to their credit, the Anons complied, realizing that a silent protest was better than none at all. And, after the "service" was over, much chanting did take place. Which pissed the Scilons off even more.

We do need to FOIA the scilon request for the road closure.

3rdman

Patron
It was a very dis-jointed scene. The Scilons did an end run around the formal street closing permit procedure in DC, which requires neighbor notification, signs posted 72 hours in advance, and approval from several gov't agencies including the Department of Homeland Security.

To our knowledge, there was no neighbor notification. So they just alienated the entire community surrounding them. I wonder, does the word Custer mean anything to Silvia?

Members of the community that did approach us were made aware of how they handle their neighbors at the founding org (aka: intimidation). They are not good at making friends.

Luckily, the community can count on their friendly neighborhood DCfags. :D

Mystic

Crusader
To our knowledge, there was no neighbor notification. So they just alienated the entire community surrounding them. I wonder, does the word Custer mean anything to Silvia?

Members of the community that did approach us were made aware of how they handle their neighbors at the founding org (aka: intimidation). They are not good at making friends.

Luckily, the community can count on their friendly neighborhood DCfags. :D

Yeah, Custer.

Remember Little Bighorn!

nowout

Patron with Honors
Biz Wire

The PR release of this even sure paints a completely different picture of the DC opening:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20091109005619&newsLang=en

November 09, 2009 06:00 AM Eastern Time
Church of Scientology Grand Opening in Washington, DC

Thousands attended the dedication and opening of the new home of the Founding Church of Scientology in Washington, DC. Scientology ecclesiastical leader Mr. David Miscavige presided and public officials praised the Church of Scientology for their work in human rights, criminal reform, anti-drug and disaster relief efforts.

WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Saturday, October 31, the Founding Church of Scientology of Washington, DC, opened its new premises six blocks from the White House and minutes from Capitol Mall. Attended by nearly 3,000 Scientologists and guests, the Church was dedicated by Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of Religious Technology Center and ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion.
The building, over 49,000 square feet, represents the Church of Scientology’s largest presence ever in the nation’s capital, a presence that dates back to the 1955 establishment of the Founding Church of Scientology in the District by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard — an occasion considered a milestone in the establishment of Scientology as the only major religion founded in the 20th century, a religion that has since become the fastest-growing religion in the world.
Mr. Miscavige and other speakers gave special praise to the millions of Scientologists the world over who have given of their time and effort to make the Church’s anti-drug education initiative the largest non-governmental program of its kind and the Church’s human rights education program the largest on earth. They also praised the work of over 195,000 registered Scientology Volunteer Ministers trained to respond in times of disaster. "

go to the link for more PR and photo...:confused2:

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
The PR release of this even sure paints a completely different picture of the DC opening:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20091109005619&newsLang=en

November 09, 2009 06:00 AM Eastern Time
Church of Scientology Grand Opening in Washington, DC

Thousands attended the dedication and opening of the new home of the Founding Church of Scientology in Washington, DC. Scientology ecclesiastical leader Mr. David Miscavige presided and public officials praised the Church of Scientology for their work in human rights, criminal reform, anti-drug and disaster relief efforts.

WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Saturday, October 31, the Founding Church of Scientology of Washington, DC, opened its new premises six blocks from the White House and minutes from Capitol Mall. Attended by nearly 3,000 Scientologists and guests, the Church was dedicated by Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of Religious Technology Center and ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion.
The building, over 49,000 square feet, represents the Church of Scientology’s largest presence ever in the nation’s capital, a presence that dates back to the 1955 establishment of the Founding Church of Scientology in the District by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard — an occasion considered a milestone in the establishment of Scientology as the only major religion founded in the 20th century, a religion that has since become the fastest-growing religion in the world.
Mr. Miscavige and other speakers gave special praise to the millions of Scientologists the world over who have given of their time and effort to make the Church’s anti-drug education initiative the largest non-governmental program of its kind and the Church’s human rights education program the largest on earth. They also praised the work of over 195,000 registered Scientology Volunteer Ministers trained to respond in times of disaster. "

go to the link for more PR and photo...:confused2:

:lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: