Glad to hear from those who have posted:bump2:

After we have shared our Routes to SPdom:gathering:

And added as much :trash: with all our clever selves:clever:

And our imbibed stories:booze:

Anything you would like to add before we put this one to bed? :tobed:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
read this book!

I have been going thru these posts here ... can't really contribute along the lines of a declare story ... closest I got to that was being told that I was more "org public" and asked to leave the mission in Groton CT, after doing my damndest to stay off of courses and not do any auditing for a year, occaisionally showing up to do TR's once in a great while or say hello ... that was like 3 months prior to the Connecticut missions breaking away from Cof$, which happened pretty soon after the Dec. 81 mission holder's mutiny meeting in Florida, where Brown McKee (one of the ring leaders) assigned the watchdog commmittee members the state of confusion.

Anyways ... going thru the posts here, and seeing the abuses ... there is a pattern. Its all about the bucks, the rest is conversation" ... that was Gordon Gekko's line in the movie Wallstreet. The LRH line ... "make money, make more money, get other's to produce so as to make more money." LRH also stated that a person was of value was his value to others, don't have the exact quote on that ... but what it really meant was you are as valueable as you can make me money.

Cof$ is notorious for using people and then spitting them out. It does this with public ... sucks them dry for cash. At some point, public gets recruited for staff to be sucked dry for slave labor, then it spits them out.

Now, the book ... the book to read is "PIMP ... The Story of my Life" by Iceberg Slim aka Robert Beck. When I first read it, I thought it was a work of fiction, but, learned later that it was actually true, Beck had really been this pimp by the moniker of Iceberg Slim, and his book, which attempted to portray the pathos of "the life" on both the pimp and 'ho side was commandeered by wannabe pimps as the way. The main part of the book, about Beck's pimping career days, details the methods of recruiting and playing women to line his pockets and line them well. And part of the deal is what to do with some 'ho who is burnt out and is no longer of use, especially if she is a "bottom lady", that is, the leading 'ho in the stable. Her disaffection could easily cost you your producers. So what to do? Beck talks about a "jellied mind technique" which was pimp speak for "ruin her psyche totally" before kicking her to the curb, otherwise she might become a problem.

So you are up there as a staff member, you see too many out tech this, out admin that, out ethics the next thing, and that in turn becomes a liability when the game is "make money, make more money". If Scientology delivered what was promised as per the bridge, fixing outpoints would help in making money, but, that is simply not the deal. So you are a liability that needs to be kicked to the curb, and done in such fashion as to not cause a problem.
The solution? Well, since you are totally bought into the mindphug, the espee declare! You are supposed to feel ruined, dejected, rejected, and lower than whale shit. You are supposed to be ruined utterly and caved in.
Of course, you have a chance to be productive, you can slave away to pay off your freeloader debt, many have. Now you are staying away, not bothering them with reports of outpoints, but they are still getting money from you. What a deal for them.

Whatever the espee declare was designed for, it is used as I described, right? Meanwhile, they overused it to the point where the goldenrod paper becomes a point of honor and distinction. It is like various ethnic groups adopting the derisive slang epithets slung at them until it becomes mainstreamed. Anyways, phuggitall.

Pete

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
I have been going thru these posts here ... can't really contribute along the lines of a declare story ... closest I got to that was being told that I was more "org public" and asked to leave the mission in Groton CT, . . .
If Scientology delivered what was promised as per the bridge, fixing outpoints would help in making money, but, that is simply not the deal. . .

You are supposed to feel ruined, dejected, rejected, and lower than whale shit. You are supposed to be ruined utterly and caved in.
. . . Anyways, phuggitall.

Pete

Well Pete you sound SP-like enough for me. Your story is welcome here.

I snipped a few thoughts to comment on. You saw enough to realize some basic ideas for sure. And any "business" that charges money for services should be able to deliver what is promised and therefore become viable. And we know how that worked out. :melodramatic:

The SP Declare is for the purpose of keeping the herd intact and making sure that no one would ever think of leaving on their own free will. We have chosen to use the irony of being Declared a Suppressive Person; when in fact, were actual high producing members as the basis for our humor here at Declared SP's Corner. And those who have never actually seen the actual publication that is supposed to be re-produced for others to view on goldenrod colored paper is the basis for their ironic statements.

Glad you are OUT and thanks for commenting.