What's new

Denise Brennan

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Denise Brennan – Just another chat thread

This thread begins with the announcement of Denise Brennan's passing and is a continuation of the thread she started here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31605-Denise-Brennan-%96-Just-another-chat-thread

Moderator 3375
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG................OMG...............OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

This just in: OMG..................this just in, even sadder (I meant than Robin Williams Death)... for we who knew Denise Brennan:

"The news I bring is sad. We lost Denise Brennan last night to a heart attack. Her daughter has contacted me but I've yet to speak with her directly. Kim also called the Post Office and shared the news with them, and one of the workers there called to let my husband know. I know i'm rattling, but I'm quite upset as I know you will be when you read this. I'm sharing with you because I know you're both so dear to Denise, and can share the news in the appropriate communities, in the way I know she'd appreciate."
((Robin Robinson Stamm Sent me a PM re this, on FB)).

To Denise's MANY MANY MANY MANNNNNNNNNY friends and loved ones...I send you my personal :hug: :love8: To Denise....I know you know I adore you. You've been on your quest.....and no doubt this shall continue. :hug: You are in my heart...our hearts. I have to go (as I can't really see the screen through my tears)...my love to ALL :grouphug:
Please light a candle for Denise, around the world. :hug: :love8:

Denise..................you are SO loved................I cannot see this board. :bigcry:
I know you are now free...........really free, and I can hear you telling me and all:
"Don't be sad.....I'm finally making THE transition I wanted"
May you fly high.....my dear friend. :fly2: :arose::heartflower::hug:

:bighug:

Always with you....

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

Does anyone have a copy of Denise's Poem about the FAE.

I sure would like to read it again. I know she is gathering peace as she joins her sisters, and she is shining her love on us from 'another place'.

I know she is well. I will grieve for the loss of her here with us. I am not a Scientologist and do not want this loss "RUN OUT" I want to grieve her with the love and care that she has shown me.

I can't believe we won't be having another "Pajama Party"!

She is in the FAE and has been released from the suffering she experienced while with us.

Much Love to Her and to all of us who were gifted with her presence while she was with us.

nancy

Free Being Me

Crusader

OMG................OMG...............OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

This just in: OMG..................this just in, even sadder (I meant than Robin Williams Death)... for we who knew Denise Brennan: "The news I bring is sad. We lost Denise Brennan last night to a heart attack. Her daughter has contacted me but I've yet to speak with her directly. Kim also called the Post Office and shared the news with them, and one of the workers there called to let my husband know. I know i'm rattling, but I'm quite upset as I know you will be when you read this. I'm sharing with you because I know you're both so dear to Denise, and can share the news in the appropriate communities, in the way I know she'd appreciate."

Robin Robinson Stamm Sent me a PM re this.

To Denise's MANY MANY MANY MANNNNNNNNNY friends and loved ones...I send you my personal :hug: :love8: To Denise....I know you know I adore you. You've been on your quest.....and no doubt this shall continue. :hug: You are in my heart...our hearts. I have to go...my love to ALL :grouphug:
Please light a candle for Denise, around the world. :hug: :love8:

Denise..................you are SO loved................I cannot see this board. :bigcry:

:flowers::heartflower::biglove::rose::bighug:

Always with you

Tory/Magoo

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

catarina

PTS Type III

I didn't know of her at all, but seeing all the love sent her way it is obvious there are many people who are touched by her passing. All my warmest thoughts to you all and I wish Denise a safe journey :rose:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

For Denise...and you all:

When my Mother was passing away, someone sent me THE most lovely poem.
I cannot find it, but to paraphrase it...here goes:

A huge ship was sailing away----farther and farther and farther.
As the friends watched as it went out of sight, one said:
"THERE SHE GOES"......................... :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

BUT

On the other side......................as the HUGE Ship with sails waiving pulled in.....
you could hear a LOUD:

HERE SHE COMES!!!!

May our dear friend have a safe trip back home
and surrounded by love beyond imagination.

Tory/Magoo

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

It's shocking - unbelievable
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

'' I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow''

flying-birds-15.jpeg

Last edited:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

I called her a couple of days ago.
After my mothers death, I just needed a little time to feel fit enough to talk.
She has the most lovely giggle I have ever heard.

I got her voice machine when I called.
The last words I said to her, are "I love you."

I hope she heard.

So much to be admired about this extraordinary spirit and powerful muse.

............l.........................................................

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

OMG what incredibly sad news. Denise was one of the stalwarts - a person of courage and conviction who went ahead and lived life.

Tears.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors

This is shocking and sad news. Denise was one of the kindest people I have ever known. Deepest condolences to her daughter, Kim. RIP sweet Denise.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I didn't knew Denise on personnal base.

I know she is beloved, because she is a gentle, sensitive, kind being. Also she cares!

For people close to her, it certainly is a profound shock and loss.

My deepest condolences to her family - daughter - grand-daughter
colleagues
ex-scientologists friends
anon protesters friends

and you, her close esmb friends. (she had many here)

I wish your grief may be comforted with hope she already found her fairy friends and fae sisters on her way home!

:hug:

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

For Denise...and you all:

When my Mother was passing away, someone sent me THE most lovely poem.
I cannot find it, but to paraphrase it...here goes:

A huge ship was sailing away----farther and farther and farther.
As the friends watched as it went out of sight, one said:
"THERE SHE GOES"......................... :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

BUT

On the other side......................as the HUGE Ship with sails waiving pulled in.....
you could hear a LOUD:

HERE SHE COMES!!!!

May our dear friend have a safe trip back home
and surrounded by love beyond imagination.

Tory/Magoo

Gone From My Sight
by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

Death comes in its own time, in its own way.
Death is as unique as the individual experiencing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Gone From My Sight
by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

Death comes in its own time, in its own way.
Death is as unique as the individual experiencing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB

Oh thank you, JB!
I've wanted that poem ever since my Mom passed away and someone sent it to me.
Was it you?

Either way: :thankyou:

Tory/Magoo

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Does anyone have a copy of Denise's Poem about the FAE.

I sure would like to read it again. I know she is gathering peace as she joins her sisters, and she is shining her love on us from 'another place'.

I know she is well. I will grieve for the loss of her here with us. I am not a Scientologist and do not want this loss "RUN OUT" I want to grieve her with the love and care that she has shown me.

I can't believe we won't be having another "Pajama Party"!

She is in the FAE and has been released from the suffering she experienced while with us.

Much Love to Her and to all of us who were gifted with her presence while she was with us.

nancy

Here's a link to Denise's (aka Friendly Spirit) poems: http://www.witchvox.com/poetry/po_poetlist.html?id=253267
If it's not there, I'll search the board and try to find it.

JB

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

What tragic news, Denise was one of the few critics (IMHO) that was not only amazingly effective but universally beloved - no easy feat.

I can only say I'm so glad she was able to get in touch with her true self and was able to live honestly, openly and happily as her true self, in a sisterhood, before it was too late. Too many others in her shoes never did.

Thank you Denise, for the wonderful, corageous life you lived, all those you helped and the enormous legacy you have left on earth. :bigcry:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am so, so saddened by this news.

Denise will be very lovingly remembered.

Lone Star

Crusader

What a tough, yet gentle and loving warrior. Very brave. A true Braveheart. Her impact will be felt for years to come.

:rose:

I'm so sorry for your loss Purple. I know how much Denise meant to you, and of course to her family and so many here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I just read the news. I am in shock, sort of numb - strange.

All I can think of is there is so much love, just love.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

My deepest condolences to Denise's family.

I am gutted and inarticulate.

testing. I wrote a long post and don't see it.

so this is a test before I write it again

I will attempt to write again.

I have spoken with Denise's daughter Kim. She is holding on through this difficult time. She is flying to NH tomorrow and plans on the memorial service on this Sunday. (August 17)

I know that many of Denises' sister, and other loved ones are scattered around the world and will not be able to attend -- but we can attend with our hearts.

Kim would love to hear stories about her Dad from the others in her life who loved her.

Kim will be coming on this thread to see all the love that Denise gave and received here.

Please add your personal stories and special memories of Denise here, so that all of us, as well as her daughter and granddaughter can hear how special she was.

I am in shock still -- as I am sure most of you are.