What's new

Desiree Silvani-Cardoso Scientology Disconnected from her father. He died 3 yrs later

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Desiree Silvani-Cardoso Scientology Disconnected from her father. He died 3 years later.

From Tony Ortega.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/07/th...f-a-scientology-tv-ad-being-banned-in-the-uk/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Rod Keller found this extremely depressing post yesterday on Facebook. Does anyone know Desiree? Can anyone tell us the name of her father or his wife? We’d like to look into this a little more.

DesireeSilvani.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Re: Desiree Silvani-Cardoso Scientology Disconnected from her father. He died 3 yrs l

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/07/th...ad-being-banned-in-the-uk/#comment-2555867157

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

10oriocookies • 10 hours ago

I know Desiree Cardoso and her husband very well. They are/were Narconon staff. They are definitely die hard Scientologists. It doesnt surprise me one bit that she would disconnect from her own family. Sad that she would think her dad would "choose" a Scn family after being disconnected from.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Re: Desiree Silvani-Cardoso Scientology Disconnected from her father. He died 3 yrs l

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/07/th...ad-being-banned-in-the-uk/#comment-2555867157

I know Desiree Cardoso and her husband very well. They are/were Narconon staff. They are definitely die hard Scientologists. It doesnt surprise me one bit that she would disconnect from her own family. Sad that she would think her dad would "choose" a Scn family after being disconnected from.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/desiree-silvani-cardoso-116b514

attachment.php

Attachments

• DesireeSilvani-CardosoLinkedIn.png
    DesireeSilvani-CardosoLinkedIn.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 325

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Holy hell's-bells Mike be batting 100 on this one, though not a fan of his, I certainly appreciate his (dare I say almost sardonic) sense of humour.

I feel sorry for Desiree as some day, I feel, she is going to be kicking herself in the ass for, hm, being an ass, and missing the last days of her father's life because of Hubbard's vile creation.

:angry:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Poor man!

He spend his last years away of his beautifull gaughters he gave life to ans probably been a hardworker of a lifetime to provide them with all they would need to grow and have a good life....
(hopefuly he had loving caretaker around him to bring peace and love)

He must not have had any understanding why his kids rejected him...

Is it a religion ????? No it hasnt any ''religare'' in it! :no: - no bond between humans and gods
the motto is KSW and SP doctrine - totalitarian control
''divide and reign over true natural loving and loyalty''

CommunicatorIC

Desiree Silvani-Cardoso Scientology Disconnected from her father. He died 3 years later.

From Tony Ortega.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/07/th...f-a-scientology-tv-ad-being-banned-in-the-uk/

Rod Keller found this extremely depressing post yesterday on Facebook. Does anyone know Desiree? Can anyone tell us the name of her father or his wife? We’d like to look into this a little more.

DesireeSilvani.jpg

For some reason the screenshot that should appear in the OP doesn't (or at least doesn't for me right now), and it is too late for me to edit the OP. As a result, I'll add it here for the record.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DesireeSilvani-Cardoso.jpg
    DesireeSilvani-Cardoso.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 276

phenomanon

Canyon

Holy hell's-bells Mike be batting 100 on this one, though not a fan of his, I certainly appreciate his (dare I say almost sardonic) sense of humour.

I feel sorry for Desiree as some day, I feel, she is going to be kicking herself in the ass for, hm, being an ass, and missing the last days of her father's life because of Hubbard's vile creation.

:angry:

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.
I hope she kicks herself in the ass for many years to come.
But her contrition will not comfort her dead Father.
He died.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

10oriocookies hit the nail on the head with that. :thumbsup:

She's doing other work outside the Narconon Network but I'm sure she still is an referrer, aka FSM, for Narconons. She and another FSM are listed on the Friends of Narconon site as 'more info' contacts. She used to be a Narconon director in Brazil but that seems some time ago. Not sure if it's still open there.

In any event, she is another example of Narconon being the bridge to the bridge...

#Narconon is #Scientology .

RandomCat

Patron with Honors

So are $cientologists now openly admitting to disconnecting ​from family members?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

So are $cientologists now openly admitting to disconnecting ​from family members?

They've always openly admitted it but they say they do it because they want to, not because it's Policy.

That of course is bs. If a mugger says: "Give me your money or I'll blow your brains out" he's giving you a choice. That's pretty much the same choice scientologists have regarding disconnection.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

They've always openly admitted it but they say they do it because they want to, not because it's Policy.

That of course is bs. If a mugger says: "Give me your money or I'll blow your brains out" he's giving you a choice. That's pretty much the same choice scientologists have regarding disconnection.

Yes. The choice is "cut this guy out of your life or we'll destroy YOUR life". That is the "free choice" that all good little Ronbots are given.

phenomanon

Canyon

It is said that "time heals all wounds". But a Mother's heart never heals over the loss of her child. When Hilda disconnected from me, the world became dark.
My heart was breaking, breaking, still breaking.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

It is said that "time heals all wounds". But a Mother's heart never heals over the loss of her child. When Hilda disconnected from me, the world became dark.

I know.

Hubbard didn't like or want people with the ability to think for themselves, the willingness to face reality, and the courage to speak out and say what they really thought.

Hubbard wanted people who were able to "be strong" (shouty, vicious and scary) on his behalf when he or his cult needed defending, for the rest of the time he liked people to just STFU and do exactly as they were told.

He wrote the disconnection policy's out of self (and cult) preservation and a whole heap of spite (I realise you already know all this but I just wanted to remind you and anyone else reading here).

There are so many hurting, confused children in the world ... poor, lost little souls who would have loved and cherished a Ma like you forever.

What a crazy, mixed up world we live in.

FWIW, in quiet moments your daughter must truly miss you.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Originally Posted by phenomanon

There are so many hurting, confused children in the world ... poor, lost little souls who would have loved and cherished a Ma like you forever.

What a crazy, mixed up world we live in.

FWIW, in quiet moments your daughter must truly miss you.

:bigcry:

Sometimes I can't find the right words to lessen the grief of people I love
but I hear it and would take all of it if was possible!

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

From Tony Ortega.

DesireeSilvani.jpg

She works for a Mission in California and has been spinning up and down the Bridge for a while - doing GAT I and now regrading it GAT II style - starting again with the Purif...and OBJ.

They are trying to open up a Narconon Center.

They have been "briefed":unsure: on the "SP's" and all the twisted stuff being said about "Nar-CON is on" and the slew of Psych initiated lawsuits...:whistling:

They are VGI's about opening a Narco-Nuts Center.

According to a Sea Org UTR Staff member - Desiree went to ASHO where she did an Ethic's Cycle. :whistling: disconnecting from her father.

She is hoping to get in "comm" :no: with her father - now that he is DEAD ???
:ohmy:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

In this case it does seem like her idea. She has no remorse or even sadness. I think she is happy that her dad now has a chance to get back of the bridge and that he is no longer connected to his wife.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

In this case it does seem like her idea. She has no remorse or even sadness. I think she is happy that her dad now has a chance to get back of the bridge and that he is no longer connected to his wife.

I'd say you are probably right - this is why it is so pathetic. :unsure:

:unsure: