Did a little sunlight send Scientologists scattering for cover? An international update.

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jun 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Did a little sunlight send Scientologists scattering for cover? An international update.

Scientology can’t hide from the eagle eye of Rod Keller, as his collection of updates demonstrates…

Our article on the Scientology-sponsored Faith and Freedom Summit 2018 to be held this month in Brussels with ACRE, the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe, may have struck a nerve. The event page no longer [...]

[​IMG]

[.......]

Continue reading...

2. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

Quote from the article:

What a crock of bullshit. In all the years I was a clam I never once heard of a $cientology prayer. The closest thing I ever came across was "hymn of asia" and that was embarrassing, it was like a print version of "thank you for listening" and extremely horrid.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

When I was in (1970's) I got ordained as a scientology minister. There was a course after HSDC (Hubbard Standard Dianetics Course) that cost $100 and took a week part time. There was a book that contained prayers and ceremonies like christenings, weddings, funerals, etc. I wore ministerial garb when I got ordained.

But NO-ONE thought that the "religion angle" was anything but a shore story. It was just a front intended to lend scn some hint of legitimacy. We all knew it was BS and just kept our TR's in while we went through the motions.

After being ordained the only time I wore ministerial garb was at the two weddings I performed.

Has scn dropped the outward religious trappings today?

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

I've been a Minister and held Sunday Sermons for COS, and I never heard or read this prayer.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Scientology prayer? :giggle: :dieslaughing: :laugh: :roflmao: :hysterical:

I wonder who made that up? :scratch:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  6. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Maybe Elron phoned it in from Target 2.

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

In my personal experience, staff members did pray often.

Mostly, that their stats were up so they wouldn't be deemed the WHO by other downstats higher on the command channel.

Prayers mainly requested to avoid needing "personal enhancement" that would require one be the recipient of Scientology technology.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  8. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

deleted

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  9. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

I know. :eek: :omg::groan:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List