Did getting a kr make you feel betrayed by your friends in scn?

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by renegade, Jan 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

One way of looking at it, is that ANYTHING you do is going to result in somebody disagreeing with you and writing a KR, and so the absence of KRs indicates an absence of activity.

Another way of looking at it, from the novel "Atlas Shrugged":
    “Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”
    ― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • List
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Knowledge Reports.

Somehow, we need an analogy. . .

Knowledge Reports are to Scientology
    AS
    Contrite Catholics confessing their sinful doubts about Jesus
    are to condescendingly sanctimonious pedophilic priests

As

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

A parent had her child attend a scn school where the kids wrote krs on each other.

When this child left and went to a public school, saw an offense, reported it to the teacher, all hell broke loose. This child was ostracized for being a snitch. The parent had to explain how "out-ethics" the wog world can be, and it wasn't their fault for not being liked.

Even in prison, this is one of the lowest things that a person can do to their peers and is equal to being a pedo or rapist.

How did we all survive this type of environment is beyond me.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

In the original policy (HCO POLICY LETTER OF 1 MAY 1965, STAFF MEMBER REPORTS)
    we had
    Note the last on the list
    21. Knowledge Report. On noting some investigation is in progress and having data on it of value to Ethics.​

Ethics reports were supposed to specify WHAT policy was being violated. WHAT misdemeanor, crime, or high crime was being alleged. But this involves actual work in looking up the policy.

A Knowledge Report was specifically only for providing data for some investigation in progress. Over the years, KR's became the ONLY type of report generated. They became the tool of people who wanted to snitch on people doing things they didn't like, regardless of whether they could specify a policy being violated.

5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I couldn't help smiling at number 17 (the "annoyance report") ... I wonder if anyone was ever silly enough to write one of those up and send it to the ethics officer? About the only reason I can imagine anyone writing one is if they fancied being fast tracked straight into the RPF so they could escape the daily grind of the org (if SO) or at the very least into one of those lovely, therapeutic "I'm not auditing you" sessions AKA the scientology confessional.

:D

6. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

And another thing. There are no friends in scientology. There are only 'friends'.

7. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

This is so true! All the reports morphed into krs in general. Krs cannot be removed by policy but chits can be, if you wrote to the EO or if you were upstat, then it went into the writer's folder.

This is so contrary to the quote "Ethics is a personal thing." Sky Dayton made a speech where he said ethics is what you do when no one is watching.

8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Their true name in $cientology is ''third dynamic''
    I don't recall true deeply involved $cientologists calling people ''friends''

People are either part of your 2D or 3D :cool:

thus..people are soon to become things in a whole..and later thugs in a hole...:p

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  9. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

There aren't even any "people" in scientology - only "terminals".

"People" have those awful "human emotion and reactions" that hold them back. "Terminals" can get the job done much more efficiently.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Yes, true!

Terminal was the word.

(that is one of the first thing that comes up as somewhat creepy - looking like 1984....)

11. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

Explains the terminal cancer running amok amongst those who held the cans the longest then, oat teas.

12. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Ron & the SO make Hitler & the SS look like amateurs...

Did he ever love the women in his life... or just want to be loved by them.
    Did he ever love his children or only see them as to worship & serve him.
    Did he ever believe his own hype... or just expect others to believe it.

The organization follows that same mindset. And the membership is "programmed" to do the same. Knowledge reports to gain favor and to protect yourself. Heavy ethics to keep you from questioning the power and authority. Report or be reported for not reporting. Follow the rules when common sense says otherwise.

I saw KRs used as tools of control and tools "testing" loyalty. I saw them used to advance "standing" - I saw them used to cause pain.

I do not remember if any were written on me... small mission & I was a kid. I was enough trouble they did not need KRs on me. Everyone knew, more or less, what I was up to. I do not remember writing any but maybe I did... but was not part of my nature.

KRs are one of the most terrible tools the sciobots have and use. I am sorry for each and ever target and writer of each and everyone of them.

If they could just see the evil in their own house... then clean that house. It would help a lot of people to heal and move on.

But that is just my opinion.