What's new

Did you witness Human Trafficking in Scientology?

Day 24

Day 24: All sex between workers (including those married to each other) is discouraged, and female workers who become pregnant undergo extreme pressure and duress to get them to abort the pregnancy — including denying them access to their husbands to discuss the matter.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Day 24: All sex between workers (including those married to each other) is discouraged, and female workers who become pregnant undergo extreme pressure and duress to get them to abort the pregnancy — including denying them access to their husbands to discuss the matter.

This is definitely a dwarfism, not a hubbardism. The original LRH "Communicators" were all children.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is definitely a dwarfism, not a hubbardism. The original LRH "Communicators" were all children.

I would think that for the purposes of this thread (and the legal ramifications), the way it is run today is more important that whichever way Hubbard ran it.

Could it be that because Miscavige does not have children that he's denying others the joy? What has Miscavige specifically said about children? Have you ever seen him around them?

Day 25

Day 25: Employees who “run” are sought out and returned, sometimes with physical force, sometimes with psychological coercion. Other employees practice procedures to hunt down people who “run”. Employees deemed “flight risks” due to something they have said to another, are kept under surveillance and guarded and restrained by security personnel.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
This is what I wrote up earlier on this thread at ASHO.

Barb

Day 25: Employees who “run” are sought out and returned, sometimes with physical force, sometimes with psychological coercion. Other employees practice procedures to hunt down people who “run”. Employees deemed “flight risks” due to something they have said to another, are kept under surveillance and guarded and restrained by security personnel.

Day 26

Sorry for not posting for a few days. Here's today's post.

Day 26: The employer maintains a compound in California where employees work and live on the premises, without busing. This compound is fenced with security fencing (including spikes, vibration detectors, flood lights, cameras, and electronic notification systems), security personnel at all gates (with guns), and it’s rare that any employees are allowed out. Some of the employees haven’t been out of that compound in years.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I would think that for the purposes of this thread (and the legal ramifications), the way it is run today is more important that whichever way Hubbard ran it.

Could it be that because Miscavige does not have children that he's denying others the joy? What has Miscavige specifically said about children? Have you ever seen him around them?

Put DM in a room with 6-year-olds, and he wouldn't be able to see over their heads.

Cruise is just as vain about his height. Somewhere in my archives, I have a shot of him standing on a crate to match height with another actor.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Teenage girls are still children, are they not?

Sure. But you wrote it in response to
"Day 24: All sex between workers (including those married to each other) is discouraged, and female workers who become pregnant undergo extreme pressure and duress to get them to abort the pregnancy — including denying them access to their husbands to discuss the matter."

which I thought meant that sex would be a non issue due to the youth of the CMO msngrs. With teenagers, sex is still an issue.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Should I show these 26 posts, one by one to Jeff Stone at the Riverside BoS meeting ? A powerpoint chart, with each shown for 7 seconds? Is that too fast?

Day 27

Day 27: The employer maintains a punishment work detail for those who it deems troublemakers. This work detail is not allowed to speak with anyone, works a minimum of 10 hours of hard manual labor a day, gets substandard nutrition provided for meals, and gets a maximum of 7 hours of sleep per night. The employer also maintains an extra-punishment work detail for those who do not cooperate with the regular punishment work detail. Those poor souls work continuously, and get a maximum of 6 hours of sleep per night.

Should I show these 26 posts, one by one to Jeff Stone at the Riverside BoS meeting ? A powerpoint chart, with each shown for 7 seconds? Is that too fast?
There. I put out all of the original 28 points. Sounds like a good idea... a Power Point presentation to the Riverside Board of Supervisors.

I do have 4 new points to add, which I'll include in the upcoming days. I'll PM you the entire list, AnonOrange, and also post it when I have completed the list.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
On the subject of citizen's duties: Taxes, Jury Duty, Elections, I met two ladies in Lake Elsinore about a month ago that were working on a recall of a local councilman. They were at the supermarket asking for signatures. I spoke with them for a bit and one of them told me that a few years ago, she was working the Hemet area to register people to vote. The guards at Gold Base would not allow her to enter to do her voter registration surveys. She was somewhat taken aback, but figured she could not do anything about it.

I have their e-mail addresses if you need to confirm that story, but I would think there are a lot of Ex Members that have witnessed similar lack of consideration of civic duties. Add your stories!

Scientologists do attend city council meetings when a specific laws needs to be passed, or a specific candidate needs to be supported, which by itself is in my understanding, illegal.

PS: My lame e-meter thread has twice as many replies as this very important thread. Please contribute here (and let me win that e-meter battle)

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Day 23: Employees are forbidden access to the Internet and email, and are prevented from accessing the Internet.
When I was in California at PAC Base, I remember that the Sea Org were forbidden to go to the local internet cafe which was right next to "Big Blue".

When I was in the Sea Org in the mid-1990s, I was told that in no uncertain terms would I be allowed to have any sex with anyone unless I was first married to them. At that time, Sea Org with kids were sent off to Class V orgs until their kids were 10 years old. Then they could return... if it was ok with the kids. I wonder where the kids went if they came at the age of 10. There was one guy on staff at ASHO who looked like he was no more than 12 years old.

When I was in the Sea Org, I was pressed into service to go around the neighborhood and look for a person who had "blown". He was found and brought back (not by me). I also remember a gal who was quitting the EPF. I remember physically stopping her and bringing her to Security. (Gawd I was brainwashed then!)

Day 26: The employer maintains a compound in California where employees work and live on the premises, without busing. This compound is fenced with security fencing (including spikes, vibration detectors, flood lights, cameras, and electronic notification systems), security personnel at all gates (with guns), and it’s rare that any employees are allowed out. Some of the employees haven’t been out of that compound in years.
AGP has much to say about this one, and lots of scarey photos of the spiked fences on his website.
http://www.angrygaypope.com/gold/gold_security_gallery/index.htm

Day 27: The employer maintains a punishment work detail for those who it deems troublemakers. This work detail is not allowed to speak with anyone, works a minimum of 10 hours of hard manual labor a day, gets substandard nutrition provided for meals, and gets a maximum of 7 hours of sleep per night. The employer also maintains an extra-punishment work detail for those who do not cooperate with the regular punishment work detail. Those poor souls work continuously, and get a maximum of 6 hours of sleep per night.
This is the RPF, the Rehabilitation Project Force. I remember seeing the RPFers when I was in the Sea Org at PAC Base in the mid 1990s. These people acted degraded. I tried talking to them and they cringed and looked askance and other odd social behaviors due to their being told they were not allowed to talk to anyone else. You couldn't be nice to them, because they would toss it back in your face like they weren't worthy. It was embarassing to me to see this. I also remember sitting down and reading a bunch of FOs (Flag Orders) on the RPF. It was horrific. I decided I would never, never, never do that program.

I read about the RPF's RPF which allowed no training, only menial manual labor, a maximum of 6 hours sleep per night until... until... until the person decided that they should be on the RPF. That was the EP -- the decision that they belonged on the RPF.

Hubbard was a sicko!

Day 29: Employees are discouraged from filing taxes with the IRS.
I've written about this one before. My first tax season in the Sea Org... they didn't want me to have a half-day off to do my taxes. "It wasn't important. They're a suppressive organization anyway.", I was told.

Day 31: Employee sleeping areas, furniture and possessions are searched without permission or prior notice to the residents.
I've written about this one before, too. When I was on the EPF at PAC Base (Big Blue), I was pressed into service along with some other EPFers. We were taken from dorm room to dorm room looking for TVs. All TVs were confiscated and placed in a locked storage area. No notes were left behind. I know these people weren't told that they rooms were going to be searched, nor that their possessions would be taken from them.