What's new

Disconnection — Scientology’s Spin

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Disconnection — Scientology’s Spin

Scientology has long attempted to defend the sordid abuses of disconnection by proclaiming it is a “personal choice” and an “individual right.” Tad Reeves, a devout scientologist and OSA frontman is active on social media attempting to promote and also defend scientology from “attacks.” He has a blog, and frankly, he seems like a decent[.......]

Continue reading...

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Disconnection is a personal choice? What a joke.

In my local org a member of public refused to comply with a BS "ethics handling" so the Ethics Officer had her declared an SP on trumped-up charges.

Then a member of staff was ordered to disconnect from this person but he knew she wasn't an SP and wasn't anti-scientology so he refused. He was declared an SP for refusing to disconnect.

Then I was told to disconnect from this second person. I wasn't even connected to him! On very rare occasions - say once every 6 months - I might bump into him. If that happened we would just say "hello" and move on. He wasn't anti-scientology, in fact he wanted to get back into scientology. Anyway, I refused to go through this BS disconnection nonsense so I was declared also.

Years later the declare on the first person was found to be invalid so she was un-declared but the other two declares still stand. What a load of BS it all is. I'm glad I'm out.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
the bottom line is its a control tool...and built so people wont share their negative experiences and everyone learn the truth.

let them keep it up...its going to make their numbers dwindle down to nothing. but then, is that the plan? and then DM can abscond with all the assets? things that make you go hmmm?