What's new

Discussions with Terril Park

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: wall 'o fire

not really nowadays or earlier past, because of the internet it's easier from long distance places, but it's been always known B/4 the internet, most friends talk among themselves if they ate at a restaurant and how good was it, word of mouth.

there is yelp where one can communicate their experience with a company, and there is feedback on Ebay where one can give positive or negative feedback.

In scientology, one is only allowed to give positive feedback, and if one gives negative feedback, why one is ex communicated from friends and family still in thinking scientology is great.

Now realize, this feedback loop from customers relating their experience, whether positive or negative, can improve the company to sell the product. Scientology does not do this.

Hubbard installed some very interesting things to cut what is the very natural feedback loop you describe Gib.

1. I already mentioned "no invalidation"
2. no talking about your case outside session.
3. confidentiality of "so called upper levels"
and of course our favorite here at ESMB "joking and degrading" :melodramatic::ohmy::biggrin::yes:toss in something about HEandR
and you got yourself a nicely tightly wrapped well dissasociated mark ready for the Con :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I'm a big Eminem fan, and for some reason this thread reminds me of the lyrics of "Monster":

"I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying...

Don't shoot the messenger..."

:p

Isn't this fairly common with (good) writers, that they are more or less aware of sort of "taking dictation"? I'm not going any deeper into it than that, not trying to say "it's the BTs" or anything.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor

Isn't this fairly common with (good) writers, that they are more or less aware of sort of "taking dictation"? I'm not going any deeper into it than that, not trying to say "it's the BTs" or anything.

Paul

Guess I'm not in that good category. What you read is
what you get with no dictation from others less I spell
that out and thats verboten now.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Guess I'm not in that good category. What you read is
what you get with no dictation from others less I spell
that out and thats verboten now.

While window shopping through the past
I ran across a looking glass