What's new

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Firstly, how the hell did they get hold of a private photo to superimpose DM's head on my body?! :grouch: <snip>
Oh! - It's a fake picture!! - Thank gawd! - I was fearing that Tans would do something absolutely horrible for a prolonged time to DM when he saw that!

hmm.. On reflexion.. What a loss! DM got lucky I guess...

:yes:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Thirdly, since Rinder has barely commented since getting out, why the hell would they antagonise him by giving him his own page?

Good question. I've wondered about that, too.

I very much got the impression after Rinder left that his intention was to stay permanently under the radar, kind of like Pat Broeker.

From what I read, Rinder talked to the SP Times only after COS pissed him off by coming to him and trying to threaten him into silence.

It seems like he's being goaded into reacting. Whereas if they just left him alone, he might just do the same.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Good question. I've wondered about that, too.

I very much got the impression after Rinder left that his intention was to stay permanently under the radar, kind of like Pat Broeker.

From what I read, Rinder talked to the SP Times only after COS pissed him off by coming to him and trying to threaten him into silence.

It seems like he's being goaded into reacting. Whereas if they just left him alone, he might just do the same.

I have no idea what Mike Rinder is doing, but, he has seemed to want to be more 'fabian' than Marty. Whether because he's more endangered by Co$ activities or his past criminal activities or just because he's got a visa problem I can't say.

But, I especially don't know what he was doing in New York recently, meeting with 'independents' or who's paying for his travel. Personally, I wouldn't trust him further than I could levitate an ashtray.

Zinj

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Tanstaafl said:
Thirdly, since Rinder has barely commented since getting out, why the hell would they antagonise him by giving him his own page? If anyone can hurt them Rinder can, although possibly not without incriminating himself.

They antagonise him because they are idiots. They should just STFU and leave him alone.
So, what's new and different? Nothing. It's all the same ossification. They won't change even in spite of on-going world wide bad PR and court cases against them.

Tanstaafl said:
Dumb fucks.

Exactly.

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Congratulations Emma! I'm happy for you, you hate-monger you. :thumbsup:

I couldn't find your RFW page until someone provided the link. They don't make it obvious how to find your page.

FFL