Eric Weinstein and distant horizon of knowledge

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Jul 7, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Roger, thanks for explaining. Mimsey

2. Mimsey Borogrove

Whoops!!! Roger - you better go restudy your Galiloian basics:

“Mathematics is the language in which God has written the universe”

And:

"Philosophy [nature] is written in that great book which ever is before our eyes -- I mean the universe -- but we cannot understand it if we do not first learn the language and grasp the symbols in which it is written. The book is written in mathematical language, and the symbols are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without whose help it is impossible to comprehend a single word of it; without which one wanders in vain through a dark labyrinth.”

You wouldn't want me to think you are part of some weird cult, would you?

PS - How do you like his TR-0?

Mimsey

[​IMG]

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

I never did gain a grasp of Op Pro by Dup

OTOH...

Obnosis is hot pazooties and Heinlein thought so as well since obnosis is obviously Bobby's basis for the "Fair Witness" in Stranger in a Strange Land

4. Mimsey Borogrove

I dunno - Re: op pro by dup. I got a problems release on the objectives. My auditor was not robotic - she ran good control and maintained good communication. We were doing setups for a redo of my drug rd. They had quickied my expanded grade 2 a year or more earlier - they were running endless help processes and weren't smart enough to end off the help processes and move on to the next part of the expanded grade.

No!! I am not recommending - just commenting. Kindly untwist your knickers.

Mimsey