Escape has a new website

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Bonnie Woods, Feb 21, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bonnie Woods

Bonnie Woods Patron

Hello everyone
    Its been a long time since I was here but just wanted to let you know that Escape has a new website , a new Facebook page, and a new Email address
    We were trying to update our original website but were unable to get access to it without paying a great deal of money so we decided to create one ourselves. Of course,we are as you know Old Guard and old school, so my clever eldest daughter who has amazing self taught computer skills was kind enough to help us
    Please check it out and if you find it worthwhile or know of someone who might find the information and advice valuable please share it with them.
    Richard and Bonnie Woods
    Hope I put this in the right place!
  2. J. Warbler

J. Warbler Patron

Your website says that "Scientology forbids membership to journalists...." I have not seen this before. Is this true?
  3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Thank-you Bonnie for the work you do! :thumbsup:

I saw that you've got this great quote on your webpage from Justice Latey:

Justice Latey for the London High Court, Queen’s Bench Family Division had this to say in his summation of an action brought before him involving custody of children related to a scientologist:--->>

"Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious...It is corrupt sinister and dangerous. It is corrupt because it is based on lies and deceit and has its real objective money and power for Mr. Hubbard..
    It is sinister because it indulges in infamous practices both to its adherents who do not toe the line unquestionably and to those who criticize it or oppose it. It is dangerous because it is out to capture people and to indoctrinate and brainwash them so they become the unquestioning captives and tools of the cult, withdrawn from ordinary thought, living, and relationships with others."
  4. hummingbird

hummingbird Patron with Honors

Yeppers. It's PTS Type J.

Here's quote from the Scientology Glossary at

5. J. Warbler

J. Warbler Patron

Thank you hummingbird. So a Judge would be barred from Scientology. That doesn't seem like a very intelligent position for a group that depends so much on litigation.
  6. hummingbird

hummingbird Patron with Honors

Good point, Warbler. As far as I recall, $cn doesn't really subscribe to the old adage of keeping one's enemies closer.;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes. It is true.
    Do you need a fooking reference to prove it?
    Not only will a Journalist be refused membership, those who are in any way connected to a Journalist will be security checked.
    lrh wrote of Journalists as " the running dog press", or " the yellow dogs".
    OTOH. if this Journalist went into a Celeb Center, and he had money, and didn't tell that he is a Journalist, he could go far. He could keep his head down and his mouth shut, and unless he truly believed that the fooking emeter was infallible, he could prolly go far.
    They are, as always, terrified of the Press writng "an entheta" article about them, exposing their outrageous behavior.
  8. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List